Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today (7754 Views)

See The Snake We Killed In Our Compound Today / This Animal Was Killed In Our Compound This Evening , I Couldn't Figure Its Name / [video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin Who do you think is the greatest simp ever on nairaland?

Me I think it's one nwaezeemmĂ nuel.. omo that guy can simp for Africa o.. chai. Always defending girls and the guy is always online. Chai

grin grin Anyways I just found a rare pics of him.

see below

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by SILENTandSMART2: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Aswear this guy don suffer for nairaland people's , cheesy

You can see dat he barely comment again self, because nairaland niggas don reason him matter,

He go dey say nonsense with confidence cheesy

I jusss don't know what's wrong with him jare,

Only god knows his offline character joor wink

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by fati2001(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
U FOR SAY HE IS THE SIMPLETON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE....

SOME HUMANS CAN'T KEEP THEIR NOSES OUT OF PPLE BUSINESS'S.

PPLE CONDEMNING THEIR FELLOWS ARE WORST THAN THE DEVIL.....

CHECK URSELF BEFORE SPEAKING ILLS TO OTHERS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Aswear this guy don suffer for nairaland people's , cheesy

You can see dat he barely comment again self, because nairaland niggas don reason him matter,

He go dey say nonsense with confidence cheesy

I jusss don't know what's wrong with him jare,

Only god knows his offline character joor wink

grin SILENTandSMART2 my brother.. don't mind the guy. Him too mumu. Always defending this bitches thinking he will get free toto not knowing that he won't even see pant color talk more of pant.

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:
U FOR SAY HE IS THE SIMPLETON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE....

SOME HUMANS CAN'T KEEP THEIR NOSES OUT OF PPLE BUSINESS'S.

PPLE CONDEMNING THEIR FELLOWS ARE WORST THAN THE DEVIL.....

CHECK URSELF BEFORE SPEAKING ILLS TO OTHERS.

But how did I speak I'll of him ma'am? I was just saying the truth na.

grin Btw, the guy be like..

12 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by SILENTandSMART2: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
16September2020:

grin SILENTandSMART2 my brother.. don't mind the guy. Him too mumu. Always defending this bitches thinking he will get free toto not knowing that he won't even see pant color talk more of pant.

Hahahaha grin grin

We no no maybe him wan forrkkk dem pussy oo, maybe he's doing it for God ,,,,,wink wink

Or what did you think ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by Cerebellum: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lol..lol
Chai..grin
OP nah mad nigga...see as you pansh someone pikin
D thing wey dey funny me for the guy matter be say he be Amakagrin Plenty lashes of cane and punishment for that Arindingringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by fati2001(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
16September2020:

But how did I speak I'll of him ma'am? I was just saying the truth na.
grin Btw, the guy be like..

ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION.....
SAYING THE TRUTH MY POINTED EARS...

BUT WHEN YOU SEE THE TRUTH PPLE LIK YOU WILL CONVERT IT INTO FALSE (VICE VERSA)

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin grin

We no no maybe him wan forrkkk dem pussy oo, maybe he's doing it for God ,,,,,wink wink

Or what did you think ? cheesy

grin The kind charge this girl's go bill am eh.. chai.

Btw, another rare pics of him below

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cerebellum:
Lol..lol

Chai..grin

OP nah mad nigga...see as you pansh someone pikin

D thing wey dey funny me for the guy matter be say he be Amakagrin
Plenty lashes of cane and punishment for that Arindingringrin

grin I swear 600 years for him there.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by SILENTandSMART2: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
16September2020:

grin The kind charge this girl's go bill am eh.. chai.

Btw, another rare pics of him below

Did you know my eze Emanuel nii ? grin

Haha aswear he get money die wink

Did you know how many nairaland's girls dat don pm him jusss because he's nice , and the response I'm getting from some nairaland girls dat i know tell me say he is spending huge money on them ,

Bro he get money oo wink

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:

ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION.....

SAYING THE TRUTH MY POINTED EARS...

BUT WHEN YOU SEE THE TRUTH PPLE LIK YOU WILL CONVERT IT INTO FALSE (VICE VERSA)

grin Humm.. ok. Will you marry me

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by fati2001(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
16September2020:

grin Humm.. ok. Will you marry me

I DON'T DEAL WITH PRETENDERS
THAT MOCKS OTHER, WHEREAS THEY COMMIT THE GREATEST SINS..

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Did you know my eze Emanuel nii ? grin

Haha aswear he get money die wink

Did you know how many nairaland's girls don pm him jusss because he's nice , and the response I'm getting from some nairaland girls dat i know tell me say he is spending huge money on them ,

Bro he get money oo wink

smiley

shocked omo are you serious? Choi.. wetin him come they work na? Abi na gee guy..

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:

I DON'T DEAL WITH PRETENDERS .....

How nw? Ok. Tell me where or how did I pretend?

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by fati2001(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
16September2020:

How nw? Ok. Tell me where or how did I pretend?

ask yourself that...
Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by SILENTandSMART2: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
16September2020:

shocked omo are you serious? Choi.. wetin him come they work na? Abi na gee guy..

He's not a gee man wink cheesy

Though he has not started working yet, cus him be student , but you know nah ,wink online business plenty wink

Though I can tell you the exact business jare wink
Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by fati2001(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
RUBBISH.....

HAVE YOU GUYS MET WITH HIM ONE ON ONE.. BEFORE WRITING POSH ABOUT HIM (TYPICAL NIGERIANS MENTALITY)..

FALSELY CONCLUSIONS DESTROYING THE HUMANS IN ERAS.. ..
Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

He's not a gee man wink cheesy

Though he has not started working yet, cus him be student , but you know nah ,wink online business plenty wink

Though I can tell you the exact business jare wink

Haha.. I understand my brother.
Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by SILENTandSMART2: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Shey ke shepe eti yaa werey aunty ?

Imu yin bii age monsalasi,

E ni lakai rara at all,

Infact werey gbe inu eje yin angry

E kan saa ponu kale nanii,

Emi ti mon soro boya min mon inkan ti mon so ni, angry

Eleribuu obirin smiley

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:

ask yourself that...

wink Ok. I'm sorry. Can I PM you please?
Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by SILENTandSMART2: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
16September2020:

Haha.. I understand my brother.

Yeah wink

He's foorking gentle jare, but ano no wetin sup with him brain jare wink
Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by fati2001(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
FACT1 OR AMAZINGBOY...

IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH SPEAK IN ENGLISH.
Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by SILENTandSMART2: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Abi aye yin fe taa ni aunty,

Shey ke shey pe eti ya werey sha,

E melo ni maaa sofun yin pe min kin shey awon eniyan ye ? angry

Shey shie rey nii sad ?

Haaa, eni to shey eleribuu yii bayi oo daa ooo angry
Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by fati2001(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS...

SPEAKING THRASH UP AND DOWN .

HE'S BETTER THAN YOU IN ALL ASPECTS...

THE RESULTS OF JEALOUSY IT'S IN YOU.
Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by SILENTandSMART2: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Eleribuu niyin se tongue

Eyin gan gan len so rada rada kiri, nitori pe gbo gbo in kan ti e man post sii nairaland ko kin mu lakai dani rara,

Infact ori yin kuu tai tai cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by fati2001(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
THE RESULTS OF JEALOUSY....

.AND A LOSER FOR SPEAKING IN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE...

WHAT A DEFEAT !!!!!
Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by SILENTandSMART2: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Eleribuu ko rii mi rii oo ,

Amo eleribuu ni pe eleribuu keji dara ju mii lo,

Ode ki lode tii ma fi maa jowu ?

Ko daa fii kun owo mii rara at all,

. aunty eleribuu ni eyin mejejii jare angry

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by SILENTandSMART2: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Eleribuu leleyi yii sha,

Kini nwi ?

Mo so yoruba bi ko ba te e lorun lo ku si kann ga jare,

Bi mosr wa yi mii fe ini ra rara at all

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by fati2001(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
WHAT A SHAME...

SHAMER JUST GOT SHAMED......

LEAVE PPLE ALONE, AND FACE UR LIFE...

A CHILD CAN NOT DO THE DEEDS YOU ARE DOING...
Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by marisdgreat(f): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
16September2020:

Always referring to girls as bitches, just the same way your mother and all the females in your family are bitches, if u end up with a female then u must be one of the biggest fool and bastard in this world. Useless sets of nairaland guys with their bittered use of words towards ladies, as if they are saint, u r nothing but a dust.

6 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by fati2001(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
KULEI IDO KIA AR MAGANA MUTANNI ( COMMOT EYES FOR PPLE TALKS) AS FAR IT IS POSITIVE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . / Why Does Some Girls Don't Like To Be Kissed Why Fucking / See What These Girls Are Doing In The Club? Do These One Have A Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.