Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,886 members, 7,848,574 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday (27666 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / U.S. Govt Places Order For Nigeria’s Super Tucano Aircraft / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by seunmsg(m): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
Coco Zaria has opened a big hotel with his clean money, go there and wail

Stop spelling the name in your igbotic accent. It’s “Koko” and not “Coco”. If you can’t get anything right in your life, get the spelling of the name of the person you usually see daily in your dreams right.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2020
seunmsg:

I never knew selling perishables at an unknown location is that profitable in Nigeria. Maybe Deji should start training the rest of us how to make huge money from selling perishables. He would even make far more impact if he trains the youth on how to make money from his line business than he could ever make protesting against government.

Dont know how he made his money.. but selling perishable can take you to the highest heights in life in a short period..

I know someone that has a contract to supply just perishables to a vessel and believe me he is a multi-millionaire in hundreds today..

Him being an activist does not mean he has nothing doing.. you defending APC SW, dont you have anyother thing doing?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Kayharry(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Must an activist be poor ? I see nothing I a grown up man getting a dodge challenger for himself so far he is not diverting activist money to buy it .
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Ishilove: 7:23am On Nov 30, 2020
omenka:
You dey try encourage fight abi. Good morning ma'am.
I vehemently deny the bolded assertion grin

Good morning darling. Courting controversy again, aren't you?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Eriggs: 7:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Having boasted that he would mobilize "200 Nigerians to donate N500k each", only to purchase a muscle car about a week later, some observers are speculating about the genuineness of the course which he professes to pursue.

The tweets seem to have been taken down, but sharp eyed Nigerians had "done the needful" before they were expunged.
I laff in Swahili grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ChoCho54(f): 7:31am On Nov 30, 2020
seunmsg:

Stop spelling the name in your igbotic accent. It’s “Koko” and not “Coco”. If you can’t get anything right in your life, get the spelling of the name of the person you usually see daily in your dreams right.
Hahahaha Hahahahaa hahahaha

Is this your best? grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Traininghub(f): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2020
omenka:
Calm down. Straining your vocal cords beyond their elastic limits.
Ah! You just chiseled him! You for no too loud am na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ceaser: 7:36am On Nov 30, 2020
Good one. By the time he gets to be in the presidency with dem Sóworé in "Youth Party of Nigeria", na to order private jet to celebrate his birthday.

Values have been completely lost in this country. He who wants to come to equity must come with clean hands. There is nothing wrong with displaying opulence and oppression when it is your own money that you use. But it is completely wrong when you do so as someone vying for public office. You will send a wrong message to the people who may them see that position as money spinning opportunity and one to use to oppress the people.

As an aspiring politician or if already occupying a public office, uncensored humility should be your watchword even if you can afford to buy the whole country. That is one of the sacrifice to pay for being a public servant.

For the time duration that I'm a public servant, I will withdraw my kids from private schools and enroll 'em into the same schools attended by the citizens' children and wards. We will attend the same parties as they do, visit the same parks and definitely use the same hospitals. I will make a standing ruke at home: for the time that I will be in office, my wife must not be seen shopping exotic or wearing exotic, ditto my children. They must use the same local wears that the people use. There are beautiful clothings that are locally made. They must not be seen riding plush cars all over the place. There must not be a wide gulf between what they can afford and what the people outside can afford. I will make sure that they are not disconnected from the reality of the majority out there and as living conditions improve for those outside, so also there will be a commensurate improvement in their own (my kid's) display of wealth. That way, their concern will always be how life will be more beautiful for the people outside (and always remind me their dad to work to attain such) because they know that until life for those outside improve, they can't get a raise in their own living allowances.

If I place ban on foreign rice, I will definitely eat home grown rice to let the people know that they matter in the scheme of things. Eating home grown foods will not kill me, and in fact it is much more safer than imported stuffs that are all processed. So why won't I relish consuming them?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Thats not a mustang. That is picture of dodge challenger.

True, mustangs dont use SRT
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by FuckOsuPigs: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2020
Karlovich:
The era of the frog-eyed drug addict is coming to an end, not even his minions or trying to flee to France can save him and a new thief for afonjaz to worship is emerging

I pray to God to wipe away your tears. It's evident that this pain is too much for you.

However, for the prayer to be answered, please shun hatred.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by hush15: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by HRMK: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2020
THIS ADEYANJU IS NOT DFFT FROM NNAMDI KANU!THEY USE SAME STRATEGY!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ofiko123(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2020
This one is just a crook claiming to be human rights activist.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by nnamdico82: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Brother wet mumu, election don't hold on twitter, mad man. Don't worry your grandfather Jonathan is coming back, wailers

omenka:

https://mobile.twitter.com/cbngov_akin1/status/1332849022701363201

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by IJOBA2: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2020
femi4:
Says who?
His hand is not clean
SUE HIM
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by dstar01(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2020
He has every right to live a good life despite being an activist as long as he didn't divert money meant for activism into personal use. smiley

Creating Opportunity:

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development.

An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be enterprising is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with an enterprising attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come.

Opportunities abound everywhere. Look carefully and you'll be amazed by the awesome wealth creation Opportunities all around you. It's all about insight. It's all about looking where others are too scared to look.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by omenka(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2020
Ishilove:

I vehemently deny the bolded assertion grin

Good morning darling. Courting controversy again, aren't you?
Hardly my intention. Sadly, hardly is there anything I say here that doesn't rile up my pdp brothers. More reason I don't respond to 99% of their mentions.

See the other one almost ripping her bra and wig apart from the first page, screaming Omenka, as though I made away with the oxygen tank upon which she survives, those are the type I would only respond to when we meet in heaven or hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Ishilove: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2020
omenka:
Hardly my intention. Sadly, hardly is there anything I say here that doesn't rile up my pdp brothers. More reason I don't respond to 99% of their mentions.

See the other one almost ripping her bra and wig apart from the first page, screaming Omenka, as though I made away with the oxygen tank upon which she survives, those are the type I would only respond to when we meet in heaven or hell.
Buhahahahahahaha!! You sef you get bad mouth cheesy

You can stand your own in these unhallowed parts so ride on cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Trustedpro: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Till today nobody knows what else this chap does for a living besides 'activism'. What responsible man takes activism as an occupation? Yet this same 'youth' feels he is qualified to ask PDP to deny a hardworking Atiku Abubakar from contesting for election.

It is better you remain mute on matters you don't have deep knowledge about. If you don't know, there are international bodies funding activism all over the world and Nigeria is not exempted. How do you expect them to survive or what business can he do in a systems where the leaders are brutal...Daddy freeze challenged Nigeria pastors, every of his business contacts collapse within months... talk less of Government. As long as no one accused him of deft...let him enjoy the hard earned money.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by clickwtB(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Maga don pay!!!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by frog12: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2020
this is not a SERIOUS person!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Buhari is working - Sowore and Adeyanju are suddenly facing-off with FG with only 30-40 protesters are none are killed just arrested and released grin grin grin always trust Oduduwa Republic to represent Hausa/Fulani interests wella grin grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
techmo:
cool
.Replace APC and turn Lagos to another Abia State
Abeg let Deji enjoy money he made from #endsars and #ourmumu don do activism scam, stay out of Lagos politics

You do not need to wish Lagos bad-luck, they are manifesting it themselves grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by jimmynauty: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
my dream car
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ThatFairGuy1: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
So ome.nka is among those who beef every good thing that comes to others?

Your type are plenty out there. They are always giving Satan the glory meant for God.

Sorrowful spirits!
Nothing like beef here if you'll be objective.
He's just showing the hypocrisy of the acclaimed activist to UNSUSPECTING NIGERIANS.

I followed Deji on social media as well, he's far from being an activist but a stomachtivist. He speaks by mouth not by heart.

Meanwhile, your cho cho cho too much Gandollar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by GermanPoison(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Deji adeyanju atiku campaign manager then
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by GermanPoison(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Deji adeyanju has always been a politician using activism to cover his flaws I don't trust the guy a bit. He was with PDP
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by biggie73(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
That's no biggy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction / Police Evacuates Civil-War Bomb In Enugu (photo) / PHOTO: Tamburawa Bridge In Kano About To Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.