Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday (27680 Views)

U.S. Govt Places Order For Nigeria’s Super Tucano Aircraft / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ChoCho54(f): 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Nothing like beef here if you'll be objective.
He's just showing the hypocrisy of the acclaimed activist to UNSUSPECTING NIGERIANS.

I followed Deji on social media as well, he's far from being an activist but a stomachtivist. He speaks by mouth not by heart.

Meanwhile, your cho cho cho too much Gandollar
Werey Atijo!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by LieDetector(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
Just imagine!

Deji could be your mate or you will be older,but while you are here stewing in jealous, he's out there balling.

omenka get him own money o. No allow mek nairaland mek you think say everybody for here dey struggle. Some dey ball steady.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ChoCho54(f): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
LieDetector:
omenka get him own money o. No allow mek nairaland mek you think say everybody for here dey struggle. Some dey ball steady.
Ok what he lacks is class.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by DTaj: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Myhusband:

grin

misappropriate funds meant for activism got me laughing grin

like someone actually believes in activism in Nigeria? hahaha

If Aisha Yesufu was appointed to Buhari cabinet in his first regime, I swear the fool will defend Buhari with all her might

the word activism in Nigeria is a scam and nonsensical because everyone was fighting for their pocket, our real activist dead longtime ago

True. I agree with you. EXCEPT GANI FAWEHINMI (may God bless his kind soul), 99% of our activists are FAKE! Give them access to public funds, they will recant without any shame!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by meobizy(f): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
I don’t feel bad for Nigerians who catch cancer nowadays. Anyone with loose change decides to buy a car; the most worthless of all liabilities.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by DanseMacabre(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2020
Ishilove:
Well, Deji has to account for the monies donated into his coffers before we can know whether to drag him like Tiger generator, or applaud him.

Lol. What a simile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves For Qatar, Pictured With Sanusi / Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation / Nigeria And Germany Sign The 11,000mw Roadmap Deal To Improve Electricity - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.