Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers (5152 Views)

How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 / El-Rufai: We Should Carpet-Bomb The Forests And Replant The Trees After / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Oluboh: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2020
The Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello takes security issues very personal.
Check out pictures of how he stormed forests and hidden villages to fight insecurity in the state.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Oluboh: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by helinues: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Yaya Bello... grin

Action be Ogogo

9 Likes

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by chatinent: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2020
With cameramen?

When will man stop eye-service!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Designsking: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2020
This country will never be tired of comedy.

And how many Kidnappers did they catch?

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today

23 Likes

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2020
werey dey disguise

6 Likes

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by happiness32: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Applaudable!
I heard in Kogi, once they catch kidnappers, their houses are blown down straight

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by happiness32: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2020
chatinent:
With cameramen?

When will man stop eye-service!

At least he took the bold step.
If only our president would step out like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by chatinent: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2020
happiness32:

You meant he took the camera-viewed step.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by happiness32: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2020
chatinent:

You meant he took the camera-viewed step.
Show me how your own governor took the camera bold step then
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Dyke15(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2020
Wait o, all dis ones na because of d rumoured presidential ambition?
Lol I laff in Swahili
Oga ur Keke don jam Dangote truck

5 Likes

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2020
Lol. Yaya Bello sef

Pay salaries Mbanu

Fix roads rara

Next thing na to follow army go on fishing and hunting expedition

And they will pay him salary for dis one too o grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2020
happiness32:

What useless bold step.
So you mean kidnappers will hear the sound of vehicles coming towards them and wait to receive the unknown visitor with a bottle of coke abi
That's even if there are any kidnappers in that place he went to
Who wan die?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Valkrie: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Oluboh:

Check out pictures of how he stormed forests and hidden villages to fight insecurity in the state.

Oga op..how much the yeye Bello dey even pay you sef...? this pictures are more than a year old and happened when fulani people attacked a community in one of the local govt in that state...he only went their for inspection of the carnage done and nothing more...I think these same pictures are even here on Nairaland posted then...!!

In your little mind and worthless life you think you can come here and deceive people..!! Such a jerk...!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by 9icest: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2020
Kill me grin grin grin
And I been dey think say Dino na idi.ot
So this man dey even hide him own before
Hahaha Kogi na Jokeeey grin
Front audu to yaya... rubbish upon rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Bkayyy: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2020
happiness32:
Applaudable!
I heard in Kogi, once they catch kidnappers, their houses are blown down straight
Not Kogi but Anambra. And it's just the house that is demolished, all properties are confiscated forever by the government.
Thats why kidnapping is bad market in Anambra
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by madmohamed(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Oluboh:

this man stingy no be small na only him they hungry
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Toosure70: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yahoo bello, sabi act the script Weller.
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
2023 gimmick
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by DennisEche(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
INCOMING PRESIDENT, INSHA ALLAH
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Moferere: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
My next president cool
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by chiiraq802(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nice one from Yahaya Bello.....

With full confidence i can say Middle belt and Southern Nigerians are really suffering, Kidnappings, Armed robbery, Cultism etc.......

Come to my region, Northern Nigeria and enjoy piss, sorry peace of mind....lolzzz....

All thanks to our Darling daddy.

Sai baba 2023 grin
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Auladimeji(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Chopping Amala and Ọgbọnọ in the Forest grin

Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Godfullsam(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yaya Bello the hunter.
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by nazicartel(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Stupid show men... Wait these men think we are joking or what?
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by britiko: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Designsking:
This country will never be tired of comedy.

And how many Kidnappers did they catch?

I swear. He even ate swallow in d jungle. grin
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by KosiGee(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigerian Politicians should stop making mockery of the Nigerian Army uniform.
Mr Bello and his crew are acting some bad comedy. This man is worse than a jester.

Wrong gear, wrong time to act silly and most of those vehicles are not equipped for such silly exercise.

Expect those vehicles to be at the mechanics in a week’s time and money finances wasted either trying to sort them out or acquire new ones.
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by ProfAmaben(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Worst of the bunch, Yeyeye Bello
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by wonlasewonimi: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
The mad man still had time to eat poundo
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers by Jagznation(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
My people don't fall for this crap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited / No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) / Here Is The Proposed Cabinet Members Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.