Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited (5163 Views)

List Of Nigerians Who Have Been Extradited To The U.S / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday / The Fact That Kanu Is Freely Traveling The World Proves He Is Not A Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by goatgoat093: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
(1) Kanu will definitely not be given a fair trial, this man has tormented Buhari's government and the North so much that an extra-judicial type of trial will be conducted and Kanu will be executed.

(2) Kanu's arrest and possible execution will now bring out the IPOB/ESN militias in full force with possible collaboration with Ambazonians with the type of weaponry never seen or expected, it's going to be full fleged war that will be unleashed on security forces in the East with possible acts of sabotage in other parts of Nigeria, so many more soldiers and Police men in the East and so many people will die... Igbos prepare for more bloodshed and start coming back to the East to die for your ancestral land.

(3). If Kanu is killed, a more deadly leader with some military experience might merge and operate covertly, I fear a Shekau type situation now emerging in the East and the fanaticism now growing among the IPOB members will hit a scary level.

Mazi Kanu you fought for the cause to the best of your ability despite your flaws and mistakes... at least you did what no Igbo man has had the balls to do including your critics... but you were betrayed by your own leaders who sold you out. I fear this might be the end of Nnamdi Kanu, and I'm even more scared of what is to come.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by chatinent: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Let me teach you sth Karl will always tell his loyalists: man is a political animal.

What if MNK intentionally became vulnerable to arrest so that his dreams and aspirations can be fast forwarded?

This is a two-sides-of-a-coin thingy.

Let's assume this was Britain closing in.

Think future: I don't see him being executed. I don't think Nigeria can take that risk.

Btw, I don't support any group but the events that will unfold will definitely not be like 1967.

This isn't what you'll wish for.

Of course, it doesn't change the fact that man's government has failed.

11 Likes

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by proff010: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Really

2 Likes

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by kettykin: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
The federal government needs utmost caution and tact so that peace can reign, any miscalculation will lead to something else .

If kanu is tamed will that stop biafra or ignite the real biafran struggle. I knew Britain would hand him over to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by rottennaija(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
goatgoat093:
(1) Kanu will definitely not be given a fair trial, this man has tormented Buhari's government and the North so much that an extra-judicial type of trial will be conducted and Kanu will be executed.

(2) Kanu's arrest and possible execution will now bring out the IPOB/ESN militias in full force with possible collaboration with Ambazonians with the type of weaponry never seen or expected, it's going to be full fleged war that will be unleashed on security forces in the East with possible acts of sabotage in other parts of Nigeria, so many more soldiers and Police men in the East and so many people will die... Igbos prepare for more bloodshed and start coming back to the East to die for your ancestral land.

(3). If Kanu is killed, a more deadly leader with some military experience might merge and operate covertly, I fear a Shekau type situation now emerging in the East and the fanaticism now growing among the IPOB members will hit a scary level.

Mazi Kanu you fought for the cause to the best of your ability despite your flaws and mistakes... at least you did what no Igbo man has had the balls to do including your critics... but you were betrayed by your own leaders who sold you out. I fear this might be the end of Nnamdi Kanu, and I'm even more scared of what is to come.
Stages of grief

1. DENIAL

You are in that stage now, mixed with cognitive dissonance. These mixture will produce all sort of imagination and projections.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by HitRun(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Executed? Lol. Stop dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Mangekyo: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Well I'll be watching from the sidelines, like always. I'ma see how this unfolds. But I sha know Nigeria is gonna shake like never before if MNK gets executed cool

5 Likes

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by GOVERNMENT2: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
WE ARE WATCHING

1 Like

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by GambaOsaka: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
goatgoat093:

100% fallacy.
You are on your own.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by AlhajiNatty(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
The game has just begun... I hope UAR is ready for it.

3 Likes

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by fukNaija(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nigeria will see war from each corners.. We are ready to die for our leader. Keep calm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin Nnamdi will eat more Kpekus

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Take this thread to the crime section, please. There's nothing political about this man's brouhaha cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by vedaxcool(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
kettykin:
The federal government needs utmost caution and tact so that peace can reign, any miscalculation will lead to something else .

If kanu is tamed will that stop biafra or ignite the real biafran struggle. I knew Britain would hand him over to Nigeria

grin grin grin grin please how many caution did cownu and ipob miscreants terrorists actually apply when they murdered a family of 19 northerners, Gulak amongst others? How many caution did cownu and ipob miscreants terrorists apply before destroying the property and goods of Northerners?

Apply caution kill cownu wherever he is!

5 Likes

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by ThatFairGuy1: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Very thoughtful of you OP.

Meanwhile, Kanu will never be executed but will serve prison term.

Eventually, he'll be granted State pardon. Maybe after a decade

2 Likes

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by EMMY76: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buhari and his fulani brothers will, definitely execute him I don't see how he can come out of this.
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by KoleDgreat2020(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Killing Nnamdi Kanu will worsen everything

1 Like

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by kettykin: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin please how many caution did cownu and ipob miscreants terrorists actually apply when they murdered a family of 19 northerners, Gulak amongst others? How many caution did cownu and ipob miscreants terrorists apply before destroying the property and goods of Northerners?

Apply caution kill cownu wherever he is!

The same number of cautions fulani herdsmen applied when the kidnap travellers, destroy people's source of livelihood, breach the peace anywhere they go to and kidnap innocent students and teachers.

Fulani herdsmen killed fasoranti daughter and a prominent igbo businessman man Anyiam Osigwe and have vowed to deal with delta state indigenes

Let's watch events unfold

5 Likes

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by vedaxcool(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
kettykin:

The same number of cautions fulani herdsmen applied when the kidnap travellers, destroy people's source of livelihood, breach the peace anywhere they go to and kidnap innocent students and teachers.

Fulani herdsmen killed fasoranti daughter and a prominent igbo businessman man Anyiam Osigwe and have vowed to deal with delta state indigenes

Let's watch events unfold

[/s]
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by kettykin: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
vedaxcool:

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Suit your self, let's see if his arrest and incarceration will be the end of biafra or if it is going to be the beginning of the end of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by ITbomb(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Maybe the struggle needed a martyr to succeed

1 Like

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Depressed101: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mangekyo:
Well I'll be watching from the sidelines, like always. I'ma see how this unfolds. But I sha know Nigeria is gonna shake like never before if MNK gets executed cool
one day the race car shall veil off the race track and hit you on the sideline....
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by greencard: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmm

Expect war before the end of this year

East may be the ones with the most casualties, with bombs and explosives

Other southern cities will experience their share of attacks to

Expect the international community(US, UK) to act indifferent till they are satisfied with the level of damage, (they want another Sudan)

Expect the evil Futa jalon invasions and destructions to cities and communities

Don't try to fight back ,go hiding because the attacker will be heavily armed

Expect peace afterwards

God save us
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Boudiccao: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Exactly, I'm afraid of what is to come. As for Kanu, he fought for what he believed in inspite of his shortcoming.

3 Likes

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
goatgoat093:

Lol I guess this is ipob spokesperson speaking cuz this seems like your plans already... Anyways the game is still leading 0 : 2 Federal government leading.

The very mistake KANU made was to travel abroad and not just travel abroad but travel to a country where he could be extradited. ordinarily should have gone to places like Panama set up his radio station there and start communicating with his people but here unfortunately he went to the UK a country that has strong diplomatic ties with Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by tutudesz: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
1- Kanu trial will include attack and killing of security personnels
2- Ipob/ESN is dead already, all contacts and details are with the DSS already. Believe most Ipob ESN leaders are already with the police and DSS.

goatgoat093:

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
kettykin:

What you people need to understand is that the law of the Land the law of the Land amend the constitution pronounced kanu and his group a terrorist group and no countries of the world is going to act against the law of another country which is recognised by the United Nations so no way any country is going to rise even if kanu is being killed at the end they can only beg for a soft landing
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by WoeBetide666: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Abia State University political science students don start
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by brian91(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
My question is, "Why was it when some groups issued a reward for his capture, then he suddenly was captured".

Truly there's some sort of sellout among his circle.

#AbachaQuote

1 Like

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by rdokoye: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

What you people need to understand is that the law of the Land the law of the Land amend the constitution pronounced kanu and his group a terrorist group and no countries of the world is going to act against the law of another country which is recognised by the United Nations so no way any country is going to rise even if kanu is being killed at the end they can only beg for a soft landing

ANC were also tagged a terrorist group by the Apartheid South African Government, this obviously the same thing. Tagging IPOB as a terrorist group is fascisms, that's what the whole world thinks, when they look at Nigeria. They're not considering any law(s) in Nigeria, because it's illegal to label secessionists at terrorist's. That's why the UN Charter was put together, to prevent incidents like that in the Balkans from ever occurring again, and Nigeria signed that UN Charter, so it's currently acting in direct contradiction to that agreement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra National Guard Unveils 'Red Devil Rockets' And Dares Nigerian Forces / Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure / Be Frank, What Comes To Your Mind seeing This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.