Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,316 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche (29397 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by bigfish3k: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
khalids:
When i hear our security agents say they have no info...

I ask don't we deploy undercover agents....Boko Haram has been on for so many years...by now should our security agent not have under cover agents within the ranks that can feed them the needed info....

What kind of intelligence agency are we running....
We only have
Intelligence agencies that are only running after social media users to track hate speech
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by bhouze(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
My only concern is how do i keep believing anything the army says Since the #lekkitollgate incidence.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
The Lie Mohammed of the Nigerian Military had come again
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Oricha79(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
So the us that came to rescued their citizens from our land got the information from the local right? Continue defending the failed government.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Rugaria: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
If it's in Obigbo, you will empty the villages. Empty the villages of bornu supporting Boko Haram the same way you empty villages elsewhere for their perceived relationship with say ipob.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by samdunzo: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
trappatoni:
finally someone with a brain.

Bro, it beats me why the NA has not tried this out. Humans are naturally tribal, and our own in Nigeria is raised to the power of 10. Every single action people do is looked at through a tribal lens, so who is to say the residents of the NE and NW won't do the same? They are much more likely to confide in an Adamu or Mustapha than they are in a Onyeka or Babatunde. Nothing tribal about that, just facts
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Farback: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Clearance?
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Farki: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Imagine the tasteless and ridiculous statement coming from this man after what happened.

Oh this is even the same Major General that called videos of soldiers at Lekki photoshopped. It's like this man has absolutely no idea what is going on in the army and is only called upon to lie when required.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by somziency: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
If they are cohabiting to get intelligence, why don't you do same? I wonder how a farmer will know all the details of operations of an army. If you are able to know they are trading information to your enemy, arrest the culprit.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Otunski: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Major General of Lies. Is this man Pastor Enenche's brother?

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Jaylord12(m): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=AlexBells post=96586806] That's because Boko haram is closer to the Villagers than you guys, come down to the people and win their confidence

Exactly that was on my mind

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Bluffly: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
With their budget they've refused to advance in tech why won't they be failing
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
omowolewa:
All these to keep your caps, Villagers providing information to kill themselves?

The incident that happened at Lekki tollgate and the lies that followed made me realize how untruthful the Nigerian Army is. They are willing to tell unimaginable lies to cover their incompetence.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Donspicey: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Dey sha sey find means to justify the gruesome murder........

Had it been the dead bodies were not seen they would have denied it........

Dis country na wa oooooo

Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Farki: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
MrStylish:
Abobi
Why is Nigeria leaders like this??
Why will villagers give information to bokoharam to come kill fellow villagers at the tone of 110 people

You believe them? No doubt Boko Haram is getting some local help but this is purely a deflection tactic. They knew villagers were aiding terrorists yet they didn't arrest or deploy counter insurgency measures.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
OK when will the whole village be given obigbo treatment....wike north has used you

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Donspicey: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
BananaPeel:
So what happened to intelligence gathering by the Nigeria Arm? All their years of anti-terrorism training seems like a waste.

wat abt undercover agents??

wat abt the local informants??

Bro to win dis battle is so easy if they are determined.......

Bt for now,its bizness as usuall.....

They dont care abt the masses

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by 4four(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is worst tym to be Nigerians u can imagine, Boko boys killed the villagers because they were supporting the govt and govt to turn around to blame the villagers that they were killed because they were suplying informations to Boko boys
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by wingmanIII: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Is this an excuse?
Very incompetent idiots! You should know how to combat the terrorists or enemy even when the locals are hostile.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by worldclass68(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Them northerner get plenty problem..............
But religious nah the biggest of it.......
Put away that religious whatever.......
And see how their eyes brains open up.....
They re so much brainwashed, even one can kill his family without thinking twice if asked to do so by a religious leader.......
Imagine people ruling the country, how NIGERIA go move forward!!

They can never be safed from it!!!!!!

I'm not religious but that doesn't mean I don't believe in God! I just hate being told what to do without second thought!
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by blacknp(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

DHQ is as useless as Buhari
All the time they shamelessly shift blame.

Every Agencies, Ministries and Department under this cursed regime shamelessly and stupidly tell lies.

Ministries
Military
Paramilitary and even Presidency will always shamelessly tell lies to save their faces.

Shameless cursed government of evil
God punish you, you useless goat, go and join the army, are you not a Nigerian over 21 years of age? Zombie.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by blacknp(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
wingmanIII:
Is this an excuse?
Very incompetent idiots! You should know how to combat the terrorists or enemy even when the locals are hostile.
Tell me the Government you know that has won an insurgency gorilla warfare? even America is negotiating with the taliban, did America win the Vietnam war with all their superior ammunition? End end they will negotiate with the real Boko Haram, they in turn will fight the criminal elements that are taking advantage of their own unwarranted claims, if not this insurgency will never end, the beast has already been let out the dungeon.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Ubiudumo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Straight to comment section to say my mind. I can't continue to waist my precious time to read hogwash they constantly dish out. Buhari has failed us. All our elected officers have failed us. The security agencies have all failed us.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
You guys should just shut the fvck up and hide yourselves in shame..

Whatz all these nonsense with this APC led government for goodness sake �
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Abliss: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
i swear ipob intelligent base is stronger than nigerian army
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by amazingspiderma: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Only Effective fighting protesters in the South.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by blacknp(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ubiudumo:
Straight to comment section to say my mind. I can't continue to waist my precious time to read hogwash they constantly dish out. Buhari has failed us. All our elected officers have failed us. The security agencies have all failed us.
You Nigerians have failed yourselves, you are no different from the peeps you are purporting to complain about, if you were any better, or more qualified then they are, you would have been the one in their positions. I cannot claim to be better than the people that play football for the Nigerian National team, if I was any better, why am I not part of the super chickens?
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by blacknp(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Abliss:
i swear ipob intelligent base is stronger than nigerian army
Irredeemable Peasants Of Biafra intelligence? What is that?
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by blacknp(m): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
amazingspiderma:
Only Effective fighting protesters in the South.
You mean Rodents & Looters Of Lagos State? Next time shoot to kill.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by JoeEeL(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:
OK when will the whole village be given obigbo treatment....wike north has used you

Wike is simply idiotic. Imagine a foool allowing army to eliminate his own people. The way some eastern governors reason enh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun / Ganduje Appointed As East Carolina University, USA Visiting Professor / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.