Stats: 3,165,086 members, 7,859,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Please Advise A Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise A Lover (304 Views)

How Can You Advise A Hor.ny Teenage Girl? / Please, Advise A Single 30 Years Old Virgin / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

Please Advise A Lover by awoxalat(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
I met a girl online recently, we started chatting and calling each other. We fixed a date and it was successful. After a while I noticed change of mood in her; sometimes she would be lively and responsive and sometimes she would behave saucy. I told her when it persisted, she said she has mood swing. I started reducing the attention I was giving her. Because I myself I knew that the attention was too much and I deduced that got to her head. I really love the girl and I was unable to hide that.

The main point now is that after I reduced the attention given to her she started being responsive and showing courtesy again. Please ladies and gents I want to know whether she's playing hard-to-get, she doesn't have interest at all or she was bored by the enormous attention I gave her. Although she's told me that she's not ready for a relationship now, she also said it might consider going into one in next year.

I will like to know your suggestion whether I should start calling and messaging her and the process to go about with wooing her.

Thank you.
Re: Please Advise A Lover by Godada(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
There is a compendium of information available on the interest with a click of a button.

However, I will urge you to mix pain and pleasure in the relationship.

Adopt withdrawal sometimes and other times shower her love.

Be unpredictable.

Be fun.

Be caring.

Be creative.

Stay in control.

Maintain your personal space and be aloof.

But in all don't lose yourself.

Re: Please Advise A Lover by Nazgul: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nothing is wrong with her, she loves you but was just playing hard to get. Now she sees that you're loosing interests she wants to come out in an attempt to keep you from disappearing totally.

The best way to make a girl fall for you is to shoot-your-shot and withdraw. If she loves your charisma, packaging.. etc she'll begin to wonder why the sudden withdrawal, if care isn't taken she'll even call you sef or flash you with another number just to hear your voice.

You're on the right track bro, keep avoiding her and call her occasionally.

Re: Please Advise A Lover by donbachi(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
she's working on ur head.if u just enter,ur own don finish.

Re: Please Advise A Lover by awoxalat(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Godada:
There is a compendium of information available on the interest with a click of a button.

However, I will urge you to mix pain and pleasure in the relationship.

Adopt withdrawal sometimes and other times shower her love.

Be unpredictable.

Be fun.

Be caring.

Be creative.

Stay in control.

Maintain your personal space and be aloof.

But in all don't lose yourself.

I love this, thank you so much.
Re: Please Advise A Lover by awoxalat(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nazgul:
Nothing is wrong with her, she loves you but was just playing hard to get. Now she sees that you're loosing interests she wants to come out in an attempt to keep you from disappearing totally.

The best way to make a girl fall for you is to shoot-your-shot and withdraw. If she loves your charisma, packaging.. etc she'll begin to wonder why the sudden withdrawal, if care isn't taken she'll even call you sef or flash you with another number just to hear your voice.

You're on the right track bro, keep avoiding her and call her occasionally.

Wow!! Nairalanders are very intelligent. May God bless you bountifully.

Re: Please Advise A Lover by awoxalat(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
More advice is still needed please.
Re: Please Advise A Lover by Franktom247(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Your bank account is about to suffer get ready
Re: Please Advise A Lover by awoxalat(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Franktom247:
Your bank account is about to suffer get ready

Hmmmm

Lovers Discovers They Are Siblings Few Days To Wedding / SWEETNESS (18+ Only)—episode 5 / Guys, Av U Ever Gone Or Visited Any Gal's Church U Are Crushing On?