Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) (116122 Views)

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Maximus85(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2020
peacekante:
A curvey Lady who has fantasized about having sex with NIGERIA music superstar Wizkid has offered sex to him. The Beautiful curvy Lady said her body and shape belong to Wizkid.
In her word she said.

I have been liking Wizkid way back in secondary school, but now that I am a fat ass bitch, I still like him. Look at that ass, I don't mind giving it to Wizkid Ayo balogun. Wizkid, get in here let phuck shit up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kluo9Ew2ylc

Later she go dey go Shiloh go dey find husband.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by kingsavage: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2020
tutin:
Fat smelly Yoruba lady. Nyama!

Our son, mazi wizkid can never reduce himself to this.

He too is running to the East to look for his own Chioma.
igbo man be fooling himself
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by imagrg(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2020
Moral rectitude thrown to the dogs!

See how cultural alienation has destroyed our mentality?
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by sirwhyteB(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2020
Attention seekers everywhere!

From where I stand I can see that this lady is lost in illusion.

Even myself will not accept her type.

Maka na m amaghị nke obu abịa.

Ọkwa igbo na ekwu si, na akwụnakwuna nyebe ego. Ịgba ọtọ aguba ụmụ agbọghọ. Anyị
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Estefy(f): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2020
She's just seeking attention
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by themanderon: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2020
Ladies shamelessly abase themselves on social media later they complain of being treated as sex objects.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Oluwaseun1981: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2020
And na Person born this one......hissss
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by powalez: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2020
E go still get smell
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Kayode3747: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2020
she is not looking bad
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Sleekfingers: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2020
This is an average nigerian girls mentality......most of them have absolutely nothing in their skulls......na to dey carry yansh up and down....and be painting their faces like clowns......i spit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Obyino: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2020
Life of a celebrity grin
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by 147abbey(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2020
Ode jatijati grin

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by wildikeman(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
[[s]quote author=Righteousness89 post=96590166]We Live in a Generation where the devil has made people to see Immorality as a thing of Pride and Joy..

We Live in a Generation that adores, advances and promotes rubbish in the name of unclothedness, sodomy and immorality..

The mind and soul of the average guy or lady is filled with sex! Sex!

This is a trap of the devil to scuttle and Scatter Destinies and throw them to Hell Fire!

There is nothing good In Fornication
There is nothing good in Immorality
There is nothing good in Sin![s][/s]
It's a Guaranteed way to Destruction.
[/quote]
[/s]

I know that I will see you here
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Crowdsource: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
How ever you look at it, thats a very pretty, very curvy African babe- Who she wants to sleep with is none of my business!

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Mummymahdi(f): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Does this one mother dey alive
Does she have siblings and relations?
Oh what a disgrace
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Unie30: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nonsense.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by dannyspeejay(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
I don't have anything to say than" LARRY GAGA"

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Coldie(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
This girl is a rude girl in real life.

I used to follow her ig she talks anyhow
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by yemi1504: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
longetivity:
Hoe

She a H0e and a Th0t!
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by yemi1504: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mastakija:
low

Show!
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Musa2018(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Is ok.... Is it not better you do smtin reasonable with that body than to dedicate it to sm1 who has not in anyway recognize that you exist?
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by yemi1504: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Uche Okoye - she is a taller Tacha but her brains outweigh her level of intelligence lipsrsealed

Brains outweigh her level of intelligence ROTFLMAO grin. That was below the belt or the lingerie in this case, below the pata! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by isaythetruth(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
ashawo Kobo Kobo, you think say wiz baba get your time?
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by charlesucheh(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
HellVictorinho:
If Wizkid wanna furk her,he wouldn't tell you. Think about that!
hey Bruv! she your sis
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
charlesucheh:
hey Bruv!
she your sis
She doesn't have to be my sis in order for me to state facts!!!!!!
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by charlesucheh(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
HellVictorinho:

She doesn't have to be my sis in order for me to state facts!!!!!!
Not when it's trying to refute an hypothetical deduction as solid as Mine......

bruv! you pushed too far...
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by KLand(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Live in a Generation where the devil has made people to see Immorality as a thing of Pride and Joy..

We Live in a Generation that adores, advances and promotes rubbish in the name of unclothedness, sodomy and immorality..

The mind and soul of the average guy or lady is filled with sex! Sex!

This is a trap of the devil to scuttle and Scatter Destinies and throw them to Hell Fire!

There is nothing good In Fornication
There is nothing good in Immorality
There is nothing good in Sin!
It's a Guaranteed way to Destruction.

You got it!

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by luluosas(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
Satanist everywhere
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
peacekante:
A curvey Lady who has fantasized about having sex with NIGERIA music superstar Wizkid has offered sex to him. The Beautiful curvy Lady said her body and shape belong to Wizkid.
In her word she said.

I have been liking Wizkid way back in secondary school, but now that I am a fat ass bitch, I still like him. Look at that ass, I don't mind giving it to Wizkid Ayo balogun. Wizkid, get in here let phuck shit up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kluo9Ew2ylc

She has catarrh.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by SaintUlot: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
rexchazy:
Bros you no get work ne? Always spamming on all thread like monitoring spirit

LOL, you are thinking just the way i am thinking. Nairaland is a full time job for him
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
charlesucheh:
Not when it's trying to refute an hypothetical deduction as solid as Mine......

bruv! you pushed too far...
Well,I don't give a damn about her pussy/Wizkid's dick, anyways.
Whatever they wanna do with their stuff also remains their stuff.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by FullBlastLight: 3:20am On Dec 03, 2020
rexchazy:
Bros you no get work ne? Always spamming on all thread like monitoring spirit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) / Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.