Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,455 members, 7,836,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) (116118 Views)

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by holuwajobar(m): 1:49am On Dec 02, 2020
sunshineV:

Will you shit shut the fvck u DUMB FVCK

Why you wan cry on top person comment cheesy grin , abeg pastor, don't stop dishing out these gospels

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by mrox4d(m): 1:56am On Dec 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Charx122: 2:33am On Dec 02, 2020
peacekante:
A curvey Lady who has fantasized about having sex with NIGERIA music superstar Wizkid has offered sex to him. The Beautiful curvy Lady said her body and shape belong to Wizkid.
In her word she said.

I have been liking Wizkid way back in secondary school, but now that I am a fat ass bitch, I still like him. Look at that ass, I don't mind giving it to Wizkid Ayo balogun. Wizkid, get in here let phuck shit up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kluo9Ew2ylc

Sexual harassment ...later you would accuse him of rape ..if your interested in starting off your video or picture prostitution on this site ...

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Cholison(m): 2:34am On Dec 02, 2020
The borehole has been over drilled yet no water is found.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by KIDfurniture(m): 2:40am On Dec 02, 2020
I have prayed for her already. Many of your wives will give their kpekus to wizkid on a low key.. wahala for any man way no get money oh. Free kanda for the rich anytime , anyday . Hustle o
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 02, 2020
Grade A fool
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by PropertyBuying(f): 2:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Hmmm angry
Interesting enough.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by armadeo(m): 2:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Local garden implement.

No be say na even mechanized. Ordinary hoe
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by CasNova(m): 3:02am On Dec 02, 2020
It is just an illusion.

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by AmeLonRo(m): 4:11am On Dec 02, 2020
I feel that these type have been of old. However, social media and IT makes all things possible. News travel faster than it takes to make the news.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Praktikals(m): 4:57am On Dec 02, 2020
Mastakija:
low
show
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by kumbalo(m): 5:01am On Dec 02, 2020
Who are the family members of these kids?
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Cutehector(m): 5:02am On Dec 02, 2020
binary007:
i can tell you outrightly that one naira of her money is not in that house she is showing off......
Werey dey disguise!
not even her house sef. She went for booty call.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by matthewbrian150: 5:12am On Dec 02, 2020
ashetu:

Message me on whatsapp for your online business banner to promote your business and increase your sales (08024575448)

grin grin grin
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Beey(f): 5:22am On Dec 02, 2020
peacekante:
A curvey Lady who has fantasized about having sex with NIGERIA music superstar Wizkid has offered sex to him. The Beautiful curvy Lady said her body and shape belong to Wizkid.
In her word she said.

I have been liking Wizkid way back in secondary school, but now that I am a fat ass bitch, I still like him. Look at that ass, I don't mind giving it to Wizkid Ayo balogun. Wizkid, get in here let phuck shit up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kluo9Ew2ylc
Who’s raising these shameless women?Great things don’t go on sale, it’s the cheap things that people bargain for. If you think am lying, let me know when you see someone bargaining for a Lamborghini or a Rolex Watch. Some people lack self-respect.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by officialenny(m): 5:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Derange Gnome in human form...am sure she is happy with what she want #trends
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by King44(m): 5:43am On Dec 02, 2020
Mouth Gig:
DIS DONKEY, THINK SHE MAKE SENSE angry angry angry
lol... Kama paro that her body na correct farm tool... But she no fine

I wonder how some musicians and actors keep their shit together... With this kind of body I may reason with my John Thomas first before asking questions later...

Na to dey carry rain coat everywhere ramain
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:44am On Dec 02, 2020
Tomorrow now, this one go start giving children advice on how to behave grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Indispensable85(m): 5:56am On Dec 02, 2020
Low life dirty hustler.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by PlainSight(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2020
Doggy booty
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by DeMoneyGenius: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2020
Isn't this sexual harassment?

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Liposure: 6:20am On Dec 02, 2020
davillian:
No worry If a woman can throw herself to a man just to get his D she is a bitch But in this case a bitch and a gold digger She can't be richer than daddy yo
all i see is a blackmailer
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Tomilola360: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2020
All these muslim girls again.

Alhaji wizkid is not interested. undecided

But what's wrong in her shooting her shot grin
Gender equality pls. if na man do am now, una no go say anything. tongue

1 Like

Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Liposure: 6:26am On Dec 02, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Uche Okoye - she is a taller Tacha but her brains outweigh her level of intelligence lipsrsealed
that babe is a scam. This is not her first time of pulling this stunt
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 02, 2020
Hmm ok, odimma, Later when pregnancy happens, and he does not give you money again, you'd "undedicate" your body to Wizkid abi? See as trailer go soon jam idiot like you.
That time you go use day showcase your oloshoic tendencies, if you use am send CV or learn Trade shay e no go good bayi.
And woman say she carry this one 9 months o. After , man go carry money way e suppose use do better thing to help e life, go pay bride price. Carry this animal put for house.

Onye di very stupid. Asshole.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by thecommunist(m): 6:43am On Dec 02, 2020
Tasteless...tueh! lipsrsealed
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Briller: 6:53am On Dec 02, 2020
rexchazy:
Bros you no get work ne? Always spamming on all thread like monitoring spirit

It is his own style of preaching the gospel to this pervert generation and to the world.
Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by Tisham20(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2020
She had got the attention she need

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) / Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.