Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. (10024 Views)

Hausa Man Brought Tears Of Joy To My Eyes An Igbo Man Writes-uzoma Chiaka / This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes / Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
The caption on this photo touched the core of my soul. It's becomes really scary and worrisome, when you realize, that this is the actual reality on ground in Northern Nigeria.

Human lives suddenly mean nothing. Trivialities and matters of alcoholic drinks are prioritized over human lives.

So many questions running through my mind!

How did we get here as a country? And by a country, I specifically mean the people of northern Nigeria.

What are your takes on the caption?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Raydos: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Imagine being in the same country with someone who thinks like this Stupid Aboki below

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Sonoyom(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hipo!

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Fierypreacher: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
shocked

Why won't it?

You have no country anymore.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Those pictures are fake and photo-shopped according to yenefer and other boko haram affiliates.

The north is the most peaceful region in the world.

The north is more peaceful than new zealand, Iceland, switzerland, Portugal, austria, lon...

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by ProfessorBerlin(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Raydos:
It's Allah's will

What is this mumu saying, which Allah

See wetin religion dey poor people.

5 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Maxymilliano(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
People who comfortably tweet that a woman's exposed back is more offensive than 43 decapitated farmers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Bossontop(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
undecided
because na fake news na......dem Wan start revolution against buhari

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Maxymilliano:
People who comfortably tweet that a woman's exposed back is more offensive than 43 decapitated farmers
in a sane country, this man should be monitored and investigated..... His views are nothing less than that of a hardened terrorist!

22 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by uptimum123(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Cerveau:
The caption on this photo touched the core of my soul. It's becomes really scary and worrisome, when you realize this is the actual reality on ground in Northern Nigeria.

Human lives suddenly means nothing, trivialities and matters of who alcoholic drinks are prioritized over human lives.

How did we even get here as a country? And by a country, I specifically mean the people of northern Nigeria.

Stop being hypocritical

Stop creating an assumption of inferiority

We all are mourning the 43 people killed

Nigeria is mourning

5 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by BabbanBura(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Cerveau:
The caption on this photo touched the core of my soul. It's becomes really scary and worrisome, when you realize, that this is the actual reality on ground in Northern Nigeria.

Human lives suddenly mean nothing. Trivialities and matters of alcoholic drinks are prioritized over human lives.

How did we get here as a country? And by a country, I specifically mean the people of northern Nigeria.

So sad!! so so sad!!
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
uptimum123:

Stop being hypocritical

We all are mourning the 48 people killed

Nigeria is mourning

Really?

Are you?

Because I've barely seen any notable Northern leader/media houses condemn the incident the way it should......

13 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by greymiles: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Raydos:
It's Allah's will
You’re no better than any of those brainwashed northerners
You both reason the same way

4 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by BabbanBura(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Can you see the kind of people we share a nation with? I weep for those forcefully United with these people!
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
True

The entire life of typical HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims of the North is centred around the body of a Woman....!

After all the most enviable after life reward in Islamic paradise is plenty virgins foe unending sexual grats.

The picture of that Lady can cause a global war became she is about to be snatched by Christians going with her outfits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by uptimum123(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Cerveau:

Really?

Are you?

Because I've barely seen any notable Northern leader/media houses condemn the incident the way it should......

That's because you chosed to see what you want and stay oblivious of the rest.

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by HeadShot: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Human life means nothing in the North...

We all know this

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
They are the the 95percent vote,no wahala

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
uptimum123:

That's because you chosed to see what you want and stay oblivious of the rest.

How can you claim to care and mourn when next week a new batch of dead northerns will hit the grave again, and you're doing nothing to stop it...

Who are you deceiving!

Shouldn't you bow your head in shame!

8 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by helinues: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
angry

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Cerveau:
Even the IGP commented commented on the girl's dressing rather than the security and safety of the living!!!

If you look at the pattern of this government, if you come to the conclusion that they are trying to islamise Nigeria

Then you might not be wrong!!!

Modified:
uptimum123:

You lack knowledge of happenings around you.

Just so you know...in some parts of Borno,you are not allowed to go farming on your own unless the military officials has certified that vicinity as a safe zone.

Most of the times you will even find military men accosting farmers to their farm lands to provide security for them in those vicinities.
Your comment is laughable!!! grin cheesy grin

Nigerian government should worship the very ground the Chad Army walk on!!!

They (Nigerian Army) represents nothing but shame!!!

A time will come, just like the endsars when the people will say enough is enough

Then we will give them fire for fire!!!

11 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by uptimum123(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Cerveau:

How can you claim to care and mourn when next week a new batch of dead northerns will hit the grave again, and you're doing nothing to stop it...

Who are you deceiving!

Shouldn't you bow your head in shame!

Enough of this your negativity...Stop making it look like you care when in reality your body is emboldened with signs of mockery.

If nothing is being done to put a stop to this menace, by now you would probably have been dead or seeking refuge in Cameroon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Even the IGP commented commented on the girl's dressing rather than the security and safety of the living!!!

How clueless can these people be!!!

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
uptimum123:

If nothing is being done to put a stop to this menace, by now you would probably have been dead or seeking refuge in Cameroon.
So for your mind, something is being done about security In this country

Spits

A country where a president's spokeman said Nigerians needs to get a clearance before farming on their land

Doesn't this reminds us of Adesina's comment "your land or your life"

Buhari should be bold enough to tell us that he's bringing RUGA through the back door!!!

8 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
All these southerners always acting like they care about the north.

When you were doing your nollywood award, people were killed by bandits in kastina, did it bother you.

Stop acting like you care.

Let the north deal with her problem while you deal with yours
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
uptimum123:

Enough of this your negativity...Stop making it look like you care when in reality your body is emboldened with signs of mockery.

No offense my Northern Friend, but you're totally clueless as regards the powers of Nigeria armed forces.....

If you northerners and your leaders wants to wipe Boko Haram from Nigeria, it won't take Nigeria Army more than 72hrs.

Ask any honest army officer you know, all it's gonna take is the order and right approach.

To this regard, it's safe to say nothing is being done about the killings in the North.

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by flokii: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Don't mind the hypocrites..

Their women and girls do ashew0 pass anything. we no dey see them ni?
Ashaw0 wey dey use veil. Yeyenatu.

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
All these southerners always acting like they care about the north.

When you were doing your nollywood award, people were killed by bandits in kastina, did it bother you.

Stop acting like you care.

Let the north deal with her problem while you deal with yours

Your comment would have made little sense if Northern and Southern Nigeria were two different countries.

But unfortunately we're being forced to share the same country with these blood sucking demons.

And our dear country has been tagged a terrorist Nation because of you guys....So yes we will always care cause we still share the same country

10 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
flokii:
Don't mind the hypocrites..

Their women and girls do ashew0 pass anything. we no dey see them ni?
Ashaw0 wey dey use veil. Yeyenatu.
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by flokii: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Cerveau:

LMAO, so this is the reason innocent Northerners must die?

Maybe you should read my post again.. I'm not in support of innocent people dying but against the silence on the deaths and hypocrisy of the North.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
flokii:

Maybe you should read my post again.. I'm not in support of innocent people dying but against the silence on the deaths and hypocrisy of the North.

my bad!

Thanks for lending a voice �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries / Buy Nigeria: Law Makers Approve Innoson Vehicles For Official Use / NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.