Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Here Is Don Jazzy When He Was A Security Man(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Is Don Jazzy When He Was A Security Man(photo) (5572 Views)

Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) / "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Don Jazzy When He Was A Security Man(photo) by Younglect(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Don Jazzy is a popular Nigerian Singer, Music Producer and the CEO of Mavins records.
Some People are born in life and came to just meet their success but others are born to find their success and grab it.

Don Jazzy is an example of one who has to hustle before he attains his goal.
See the photos at source Kocho

I no fit copy and paste again��

See more-- https://nationnaija.com.ng/here-is-don-jazzy-when-he-was-a-security-manphoto/

Re: Here Is Don Jazzy When He Was A Security Man(photo) by otipoju(m): 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Younglect:
Don Jazzy is a popular Nigerian Singer, Music Producer and the CEO of Mavins records.
Some People are born in life and came to just meet their success but others are born to find their success and grab it.

Don Jazzy is an example of one who has to hustle before he attains his goal.
See the photos at source Kocho

I no fit copy and paste again��

See more-- https://nationnaija.com.ng/here-is-don-jazzy-when-he-was-a-security-manphoto/

Your stupidity knows no bounds for real. Tell me how I will ever click on your link again. Una no just get sense
Too lazy to do the right thing.

10 Likes

Re: Here Is Don Jazzy When He Was A Security Man(photo) by atango(m): 12:43am On Dec 01, 2020
No manam! These are the people who will be quick to shout fraud and corruption at politicians. Forgetting that they're just as corruption. Let's hope they will know from this day that they are seeking to thrive through deception and thievery.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Don Jazzy When He Was A Security Man(photo) by atango(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2020
No manam! These are the people who will be quick to shout fraud and corruption at politicians. Forgetting that they're just as corrupt. Let's hope they will know from this day that they are seeking to thrive through deception and thievery.
Re: Here Is Don Jazzy When He Was A Security Man(photo) by sonofanarchy(m): 5:57am On Dec 01, 2020
if you make an for blogging, call me bastard

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Don Jazzy When He Was A Security Man(photo) by WoeBetide666: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2020
Bloggers are liable to chop grass

1 Like

Re: Here Is Don Jazzy When He Was A Security Man(photo) by Teena18(f): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2020
grin grin grin anything to trend....the hustle is real

That's why I hustle to tell you guys of my business, please patronize me
Signature for more details.

Guy, try de post correct news grin
Re: Here Is Don Jazzy When He Was A Security Man(photo) by Younglect(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2020
otipoju:

Your stupidity knows no bounds for real. Tell me how I will ever click on your link again. Una no just get sense.
Too lazy to do the right thing.

It not compulsory Sir.. Thanks you and be blessed
Re: Here Is Don Jazzy When He Was A Security Man(photo) by otipoju(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Younglect:

It not compulsory Sir.. Thanks you and be blessed

Just close the door on your way out. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pclassic: Psquare’s Peter Okoye Starts New Record Label, Signs New Artists. / Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N Aked In Name Of Yoga (18+ Photos / Busty Lady Who Hanged Out With Peter Okoye Releases Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.