Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

In Nigerian Musicians From West, North, East and South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Nigerian Musicians From West, North, East and South. (2184 Views)

Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / What The Heck Is South South? It Should Be East, West, North And South! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Nigerian Musicians From West, North, East and South. by olabukola: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2011
Nigerian Musik industry is populated by guys/girls of 20-30 age bracket which is good in my own opinion.
Are they all illiterate as in primary school drop out or they just finished secondary school which is better.
Do we have graduates among the musicians?
Please some body should help me out on this and their names.(the Graduates in the Industry)

I
Re: In Nigerian Musicians From West, North, East and South. by bashr4: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2011
they are either graduates or in the university. some have masters degree too like naeto c and id cabassa.
Re: In Nigerian Musicians From West, North, East and South. by olabukola: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2011
Which side of the country makes good rap/R and B.
Re: In Nigerian Musicians From West, North, East and South. by bashr4: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2011
most music industries are situated in lagos, enugu, port-harcourt , abuja but majority of the musicians are from south east and south west
Re: In Nigerian Musicians From West, North, East and South. by Afam4eva(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2011
bashr4:

most music industries are situated in lagos, enugu, port-harcourt , abuja but majority of the musicians are from south east and south west
You did not add Jos.

I think it's in this order.

1) Lagos
2) Jos
3) Enugu and Port-hacour are kinda tied.
4)Abuja

Talking about where the musicians come from. Most musicians are either Igbo or Yoruba even those in Jos, Abuja etc.
Re: In Nigerian Musicians From West, North, East and South. by AljUche: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2011
afam4eva:

You did not add Jos.

1) Lagos
2) Jos
4)Abuja

Talking about where the musicians come from. Most musicians are either Igbo or Yoruba even those in Jos, Abuja etc.

and also kano
Re: In Nigerian Musicians From West, North, East and South. by Afam4eva(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2011
Alj Uche:

and also kano

Which musicians are from Kano? I mean mainstream musicians.
Re: In Nigerian Musicians From West, North, East and South. by bashr4: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2011
afam4eva:

You did not add Jos.

1) Lagos
2) Jos
4)Abuja

yeah my bad , jos too but enugu have produced more mainstream musicians than jos , that includes 2face, bracket, j martins, illbliss,
Re: In Nigerian Musicians From West, North, East and South. by bashr4: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
Alj Uche:

and also kano

king of mischief why did you cancel enugu and ph to add that desert kano shocked shocked shocked
Re: In Nigerian Musicians From West, North, East and South. by olabukola: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2011
How many of them are graduates and what are their names and origin.

(1) (Reply)

Killer Beans In South West Market By Boko Haram. / Enugu Govt. Approves N271m For Hospital Renovation / Amnesty International Accuses Lagos Of Forceful Evictions With Demolition Of 300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.