Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power (25425 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by jneutron4000: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
miketayo:

like I said APC or PDP candidate is a no vote for me.. the whole power should go to one region is dumb, sounds like child's play .. what did obj do for ogun state or south, people of Otuoke are still complaining about GEJ and don't get me started with Buhari and the north. let the best man rule the country regardless of his tribe or region.
You still don't get it, as far as politics in Nigeria is concerned today, is better you don't even vote at all than to say your vote won't go to either APC or PDP. The role the Caliphate played in undermining OBJ regime can never be over emphasized, even his deputy Atiku was never loyal to him. You obviously lack the concept of self preservation, so in you mind you think there will be a Fulani man that will care about your ass as a non fulani person Keep deceiving yourself and believing in one Nigeria.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Stupid man
The REAL fight in the middle of any power struggle is the fight between those who are born with conscience, values and empathy, and those who are born without these grounding characteristics.

Psychopathic tyrants desperately want to prove that all other people are just as devoid of humanity and soul as they are.

A lion's share of human beings operate on a certain set of inherent morals and principles that are universally shared; they do not need to be taught these principles, they are born knowing them.

If these rules were not ingrained into our psyches our species would have self destructed thousands of years ago
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by rapcy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sensible Words... I agree

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by miketayo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
jneutron4000:
You still don't get it, as far as politics in Nigeria is concerned today, is better you don't even vote at all than to say your vote won't go to either APC or PDP. The role the Caliphate played in undermining OBJ regime can never be over emphasized, even his deputy Atiku was never loyal to him. You obviously lack the concept of self preservation, so in you mind you think there will be a Fulani man that will care about your ass as a non fulani person Keep deceiving yourself and believing in one Nigeria.

ur the one that is obviously lost here, trying hard to get an APC vote ur wasting ur time. the fewer the number of voters the easier it is to rig the election numbers, I wont give my vote to APC or PDP period even if my bro is their flag bearer.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by PropertyBuying(f): 4:20am On Dec 02, 2020
ayobamiJR:

You'll get a taste of BUHARI one day...
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result / DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.