Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power (25426 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by VictorUSA(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Every gov'ment has its ups and downs,this should not be a ground for sentiment

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Akwason: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
“So any attempt by Buhari, this lousy government to pretend that they were shocked; we have reached the stage where we are beyond being shocked. All is happening because there is no governance in the country.
wherever you go, there you are.Basta.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by VictorUSA(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nigeria has neva known peace since 1/10/1960
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

3 more years left for you to wail oo..

Wail on boy

I’m a fellow Kano man. Let me ask you. Are your family members safe? Do you not know anybody that has been kidnapped for ransom in the last 3 months? Have you tried to go by road from Abuja to Kaduna? Be careful how you answer so God doesn’t shame you by example.

There is wailing and there is the truth. We are not all blind. You people that back PMB and bad governance here are being paid to do so trying to drown out the voices from the same north with real concerns. Now to harvest is a problem. So when food shortage comes you will defend that one too

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
VictorUSA:
Every gov'ment has its ups and downs,this should not be a ground for sentiment

Dead people are sentiment? PMB makes bad choices before Kyari died everybody blamed him now he has died the issues are still there. Instead of senior officials to face their work they are monitoring social media and sharing money while doing nothing. Then their hypocritical family members and acolytes have the audacity to be coming out to “talk” to us. Just remember that the same people frustrated enough to take to the streets are the same people you keep talking nonsense to

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by orunto27: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Junaid is right. Only full Autonomy of Policing, Resourcing and Electioneering Control for our existing 36 Constitutional States will bring Faith, Hope, Peace, love and Joy to all Nigerians sponteniously.

F.G must be content with The Responsibilities for Foreign Affairs matters, Military assignments and Treaties negotiating and sealing.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Akanbiedu(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Speaktruth88:

I’m a fellow Kano man. Let me ask you. Are your family members safe? Do you not know anybody that has been kidnapped for ransom in the last 3 months? Have you tried to go by road from Abuja to Kaduna? Be careful how you answer so God doesn’t shame you by example.

There is wailing and there is the truth. We are not all blind. You people that back PMB and bad governance here are being paid to do so trying to drown out the voices from the same north with real concerns. Now to harvest is a problem. So when food shortage comes you will defend that one too

Even if you blame PMB for what is happening, will you agree with somebody that has been crying about PMB since 2015?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by moriss33(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
na here dem go see you
helinues:
Who are the people interviewing this man self?

Wreckless Elder's stateman
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by AmDayo: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Stupid man

You will never no peace, you this stupid human being.

The next attack will be your family,you this schmuck bigotry.

To hell with nairaland if they don't ban me.

Assuming you thus fool has lost a family to any terror attack you won't be here wallowing gibberish. Piffle

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by amc: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
MyFlair:

Fool, so GEJ is now the problem. A northerner with indepth knowledge of northern Nigeria and has advocated for that region from God-knows-when is expressing his anger concerning the rising unrest in the region and you, probably a southern riff-raff is countering him by bringing up a man who was genuinely determined to end the insurgence even when the northern elders forum itself was against every attempt he made to end it. To the extent that Gen Ihejirika was petitioned against in the ICC, just because he was doing his job

Even if you don't agree with my comments or you don't like what I wrote, it was absolutely uncalled for to start off calling me a fool and then a southern riff-raff. You obviously lack home training. I know your type.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Stupid man
You seem to be the stupid one here because the man made a lot of sense in his assertion.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by wink2015(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
JUNAID MOHAMMED IS REJECTING HIS OWN KINSMAN?

He is also rejecting RESTRUCTURING

where did he stand now?

Junaid Mohammed is a confused crap !

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Elvictor:

what are you even blabbing about? are Northerners complaining? Buhari is the best president of Nigeria, deal with it.

s.m.h
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
ablejesus26:

grin

Nigga easy bro Dats just plain Sarcasm bro
your vex fit boil yam oo
grin
ablejesus26:

grin I was shocked

Nigga easy bro Dats just plain Sarcasm bro
your vex fit boil yam oo
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Etinosa1234: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dikebuka:
[s]In the words of Senator Abaribe " Those who live by propaganda will die by propaganda".

This is just a smoke screen for the northern game 2023. I think they have come to realisation that its either President of Eastern extraction who might force restructuring or Restructuring before the system before the election.

Some of them are trying to package and sale Jonathan who would only have 1 term in office.
Some are looking at projecting Tinubu in APC while they reclaim back power through a northerner in PDP.
Some are even looking at scamming Igbo politician into APC while the north and sw gets it in PDP.

Big dilemma for the core north as it stands now. They have even come to realisation that if Igbo or Yoruba man carries out the level of nepotism that Buhari did in appointment, what will be the situation of the core north.

Coupled with IPOB/ Yoruba one voice factor hanging on.

I cannot wait fit 2023 to come for the drama[/s]

U need to be educated... A president can not restructure this country...
.The only arm of government that can restructure is the legislature... And abaribe and other legislature knows it but they're playing on y'all intelligence
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Banter1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Stupid man
Who is stupid here, BUHARI or JUNAID?

well, the only StuPiD person here is YOU and BUHARI
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by miketayo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
jneutron4000:
keep deceiving yourself that there will be another political party apart from APC and PDP that will have the leverage to take the presidency. Vote out Hausa Fulanis simple.

the tribe isn't the problem the party is. I rather vote for someone I think will help the country. .whomever the person is cant come from APC or PDP. Even if the person I voted for didn't win I will know I didn't vote for whoever APC or PDP brings
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Dikebuka: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Etinosa1234:

U need to be educated... A president can not restructure this country...
.The only arm of government that can restructure is the legislature... And abaribe and other legislature knows it but they're playing on y'all intelligence
v

You are misunderstood what I wrote earlier. The president can't facilitate the process in the house of assembly to diplomacy or force. Diplomacy through talks and concession. Force through EFCC and corruption

The Abaribes quote comes as a result of insecurity. He made it when he told the President to resign over insecurity
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Splendor27: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Stupid man
only people wit low IQ wil see nothing right from this pieces words.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Etinosa1234: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
[url][/url]
Dikebuka:
v

You are misunderstood what I wrote earlier. The president can't facilitate the process in the house of assembly to diplomacy or force. Diplomacy through talks and concession. Force through EFCC and corruption

The Abaribes quote comes as a result of insecurity. He made it when he told the President to resign over insecurity

I don't know Sha...this was why I quoted u
This is just a smoke screen for the northern game 2023. I think they have come to realisation that its either President of Eastern extraction who might force restructuring or Restructuring before the system before the election.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by jneutron4000: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
miketayo:

the tribe isn't the problem the party is. I rather vote for someone I think will help the country. .whomever the person is cant come from APC or PDP. Even if the person I voted for didn't win I will know I didn't vote for whoever APC or PDP brings
Do you actually think a Fulani man can positively change this country that will benefit all? Or do you think a Fulani person will return Nigeria back to regionalism that will work for all?? If you do, then you still don't know what's up in Nigeria politics
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Dikebuka: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Etinosa1234:
[url][/url]

I don't know Sha...this was why I quoted u

As regards to 2023, the north are in a dilemma
They either give power to SE/SW and wait till 8yrs or give power to SS through Jonathan and get it back in the next 4yrs.

Anything that makes the north to go for Presidency now, the south united and collapses Nigeria across protectorate lines..

Its really a dicey moment. IPOB and Yoruba one voice are in line to collapse Nigeria and 2023 is the perfect time
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Passionate1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dat cursed name Bokohaaari makes me depressed. . .
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by zeusdgrt(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
favor914:
Then how did you assume I was partisan? Or people that have a contrary opinion from your misconstrued views must be APC?
Multiple account holder same person that's how I know so abeg go look bush grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Ikinternational: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahahaha... Pray to be alive bawo..

We shall live long like Metusela now to witness more of your wailing and gnashing of teeth which we have been witnessing since 2015.

The renewal loading in 2023

So this is what suffering and smiling looks like?
Eh woo..

Don't mind me, you're doing fantastic
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by gbemishile: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Uncouth statement
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by miketayo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
jneutron4000:
Do you actually think a Fulani man can positively change this country that will benefit all? Or do you think a Fulani person will return Nigeria back to regionalism that will work for all?? If you do, then you still don't know what's up in Nigeria politics

like I said APC or PDP candidate is a no vote for me.. the whole power should go to one region is dumb, sounds like child's play .. what did obj do for ogun state or south, people of Otuoke are still complaining about GEJ and don't get me started with Buhari and the north. let the best man rule the country regardless of his tribe or region.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by jubilee55f: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Buhari has finally turned out to be a terrible great curse and an unprecedented disaster on Nigeria. But his fatal calamity is fast approaching.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Salvador1: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Racoon:

Pray to be alive then to commence your own wailing. Whatsoever goes around does not only comes around but also stays around.Keep it up.
wise talk

Those fools think buhari and apc Will be in power forever.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by oluwaahmed: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
favor914:
I hope you have chosen the priest that will speak at your eulogy? R.I.P.

I have chosen to rise up. its people like you who lie with politicians that suffer nigerians that are already dead without even knowing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP / We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo / Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.