Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) (31780 Views)

From Twitter, Tacha And Tekno Takes Their Romance To Instagram / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / 'My Pics Are Hotter Than Yours- Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Takes Their Romance To IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Zivaharry(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Netanya:
BBN related news again.
I want to date you netanya.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Okuda(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Pearly255:
God whenever you’re ready smiley

Your timing is the best!

i am the answer to the prayer you just made. when we marrying? me i no get time for sierraleone love.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Missssii: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
AustineCJ:
Few months back some people nearly turned god in her life saying trash ....
*He will leave her
*He won’t marry a poor girl
*Laycon will win n she will beg
*It will end in tears .... ye ye ye
.... This life ehh, Only God can really determine..... It’s good to know despite her disqualification she’s doing better than some of the top5 and didn’t give up..Kidd still sticking with her is just jara.

Igbo Amaka!

Only God can determine. I’m just happy she’s not broken but happily living her life on her terms. In her early media rounds, she apologized and said her disqualification was nobody’s fault but hers but people still wanted her destroyed and broken. I really didn’t understand the venom. It was uncalled for.

Am I the only one who suspects there may be a reality show for Erica and Kidd in the works? Something similar to what was done for Mercy and Ike.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by DoubleEngine007: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Zivaharry:
I want to date you netanya.
Hmmmmm m
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Shamelessman01: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Zurich1844:
How you take know?Na you dey hold torch for them?
I can see the vision
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Rugaria: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Pearly255:

Your timing is the best!
Luv tht..
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by KingMack(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
If not for kiddawaya this babe matter for don fade for hoodundecided

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Chaii! Money is evil
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
rita25:
the igbo gyel who got WAYAD by a tiv boi grin

Rita u ngu tyough vough ga grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
KingMack:
If not for kiddawaya this babe matter for don fade for hoodundecided
That means she chose well..can’t blame her at all...in nature females are designed to seek the best mate out of the bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Pearly255:

Your timing is the best!

Lamentations of a PM newspaper

Well done sister
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by tfash96(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Igyeseh:
So many things falls apart this 2020.,
Na so Emeka opens window for middle of the night and shouted....
NA WHO I OFFEND THIS YEAR and went back to sleep.
grin grin

Stone free, neat local available in large quantity.

Check my signature for details.
grin grin
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Dwiseone1: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Its just acting
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by AmbaliJasi: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
This guy don choke and beat dat puna tire. cool

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by smiliyB(f): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Missssii:

Igbo Amaka!

Only God can determine. I’m just happy she’s not broken but happily living her life on her terms. In her early media rounds, she apologized and said her disqualification was nobody’s fault but hers but people still wanted her destroyed and broken. I really didn’t understand the venom. It was uncalled for.

Am I the only one who suspects there may be a reality show for Erica and Kidd in the works? Something similar to what was done for Mercy and Ike.
My dear don't mind them...some people just love seeing others broken, sad n lots of negative things happening to them.

The reality show will be good but I'm just so scared for Erica and even kidd too. We can judge too much in this country. I don't really want them to start any reality show. embarassed
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Feggie3: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Missssii:

Igbo Amaka!

Total balderdash!!!. Please next patient angry

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
My boy is still screwing that coonchas. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Zivaharry(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Hmmmmm m
Ogini
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Zivaharry(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Hmmmmm m
comot here ooo
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Centcanada: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
They knew this country is no longer safe,they move far. All these bbnaija love no day last abeg.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by DoubleEngine007: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Zivaharry:
comot here ooo
Haa , na fight? Even if na fight,u go fit beat me? cheesy

See you.

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Missssii: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Feggie3:
Total balderdash!!!. Please next patient angry

Awww. It knows a fancy word.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Missssii: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
smiliyB:
My dear don't mind them...some people just love seeing others broken, sad n lots of negative things happening to them.

The reality show will be good but I'm just so scared for Erica and even kidd too. We can judge too much in this country. I don't really want them to start any reality show. embarassed

Honestly, I don’t want that too. But as an actress and influencer, she really needs the publicity and consistent hype to be marketable to brands. Even if she’s quiet, people will still judge her.

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Duru009(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Pearly255:

Your timing is the best!

God is always ready......

? Is, Are you READY NOW !!!!!
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Twenty8: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
ATEAMS:
Sometimes people think they know you. They know a few facts about you, and they piece you together in a way that makes sense to them. And if you don’t know yourself very well, you might even believe that they are right. But the truth is, that isn’t you. That isn’t you at all.

Not even in a billion times close to you at all.

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by geezynoni: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
So many hot teks under this thread ....It shows how evil some Nigerians are.The earlier you know you're not God, The better.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
Igyeseh:
So many things falls apart this 2020.,
Na so Emeka opens window for middle of the night and shouted....
NA WHO I OFFEND THIS YEAR and went back to sleep.
grin grin

Stone free, neat local available in large quantity.

Check my signature for details.
lol..u neee to see how im laughing here..haha..
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Igyeseh(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol..u neee to see how im laughing here..haha..
Laughter is good for the soul.

Laugh as much as you can Sir.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
swiz123:
This girl is a obsessed with Kidwaya; his public denial of their affair not withstanding.

It shall definitely end in premium tears. And any man who would date this girl in the future should make peace with Okafor's law.

Kid owns that kpekus forever.

What is Okafor's law please grin grin?
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
swiz123:
This girl is a obsessed with Kidwaya; his public denial of their affair not withstanding.

It shall definitely end in premium tears. And any man who would date this girl in the future should make peace with Okafor's law.

Kid owns that kpekus forever.

U must be a laycon fan.

That was how jayz and Beyoncé were saying they were just frnds until they married. grin
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Zivaharry(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Haa , na fight? Even if na fight,u go fit beat me? cheesy

See you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India / Tiwa Savage Street Named After Marvin First Lady, Tiwa Savage(photos) / Paul Okoye Steps Out With His 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.