Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] (5396 Views)

Breaking: These Are The Main Reasons We Northerners Withdrew From Tinubu / Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders / #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by IamFINESSE: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
FEAR NORTH MY PEOPLE
Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by jumper524(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Naajjii:

You sounded like nyamiri, thats why i didnt check, but now i checked you look like north central people. You made this post to attack your fellow northern muslims
it might seem that way to you, but I made this post because I was utterly bitter and need to let my northern brothers wake up from their slumber..

1 Like

Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by theenchanter: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
Naajjii:

You sounded like nyamiri, thats why i didnt check, but now i checked you look like north central people. You made this post to attack your fellow northern muslims
typical core northerners mentality, religion and ethnicity.

Chaii.

1 Like

Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by Naajjii: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
jumper524:

it might seem that way to you, but I made this post because I was utterly bitter and need to let my northern brothers wake up from their slumber..
So whats is the connection between the dressing and the people killed? You did this post to attack us the northern muslims, that is what it is.
Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by jumper524(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Naajjii:

So whats is the connection between the dressing and the people killed? You did this post to attack us the northern muslims, that is what it is.
take it personal, it's your own cup of tea.
I'm a northernern and also a muslim and would remain so.
it's who I am and my identity bro, I'm no hypocrate and I own up to my mistakes.

it'll be a shame on you and not we northerners if you can not openly accept your errors and make amends.

may Allah help us all

1 Like

Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by jedisco(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Naajjii:

Just imagine!!! Does everything have to be viewed through religious lenses?

I wonder what in his post can be considered an attack. If Northerners cannot tell yourselves the truth, is it others that would?

Now he said he's a Muslim, the next thing will be he's not from Kano.

1 Like

Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by Justyoj: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Can you please ignore him? I dont think he deserve your response.
jumper524:

it's who I am and my identity bro, I'm no hypocrate and I own up to my mistakes.

it'll be a shame on you and not we northerners if you can not openly accept your errors and make amends.

may Allah help us all

2 Likes

Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by Naajjii: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
theenchanter:
typical core northerners mentality, religion and ethnicity.

Chaii.
Go and keeping fighting Kenyans, i got no tyme 4 you. As you are fighting and insulting kenyans here what do you call that?
Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by Naajjii: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
jumper524:

It's not the right thing comparing that girls's dressing with the people murdered, thats all am trying to let you know.
Your heading should be " The Sad truth about northern followers of Rahama Saadu" not we Northerners as you posted, get that difference.
Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by Naajjii: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
jedisco:

Just imagine!!! Does everything have to be viewed through religious lenses?

I wonder what in his post can be considered an attack. If Northerners cannot tell yourselves the truth, is it others that would?

Now he said he's a Muslim, the next thing will be he's not from Kano.
Look at you, you are deficient in intelligence hence you cant see the subtle attack
Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by jedisco(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Naajjii:

Look at you, you are deficient in intelligence hence you cant see the subtle attack

And you the super intelligent is more worried about the 'subtle attack' than the lives of your countrymen.

At this rate, if someone talks on ending Almajiri, you'd call it subtle attack
If your politicians are being tasked on their duties, you'd say subtle attack
If people come out to protest killings by BH, same thing..

Can't you see that you and your countrymen seem more bothered about a hapless dress a lady wore than the lives of their brothers?

1 Like

Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by Naajjii: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
jumper524:

may Allah help us all
Where is the error that cant be corrected in what you posted?, so you have not been following events since those farmers were killed? You didnt see the wide range of condemnation from the north against the killings? Some of the biggest supporters of the president in both the house and senate for the first time spoke against the president, the sultan spoke, there are lot of condemnation in the social media unless you want to claim ignorance of them. What else is it that you want with this your post?
Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by SaiOba: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
Brother,, Plsss ignore him.

jumper524:

may Allah help us all
Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by Naajjii: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
SaiOba:
Brother,, Plsss ignore him.

Ha ha he better ignore, that will be his best bet otherwise coming up with such a post with the kind of heading is unacceptable. And any Igbo or Nyamiri here trying to take advantage of this kind of post to use their anger against president Buhari to post misleding information, propaganda and lies would also not be spared.
Re: Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] by ghettochild4u(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
Crazy people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu / Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well / Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.