Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) (5380 Views)

President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by id911(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2017
The photo below depicts the Jagaban showing trending man in Nigeria today the direction to Aso Villa.

Guess he's saying to Atiku, it's your time. You're now unstoppable!

4 Likes

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by id911(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
Even the Jagaban will ATIKULATE in 2019.

Let's ATIKULATE for a secure, brighter and prosperous tomorrow

7 Likes

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by ahnie: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2017
It still beats my imagination,ain't you people tired of recycling these old goons?

Would the earth shake if a very vibrant young man z elected instead of over. Hauling these same sets of discarded renowned thieves

10 Likes

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by id911(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2017
ahnie:
It still beats my imagination,ain't you people tired of recycling these old goons?

Would the earth shake if a very vibrant young man z elected instead of over. Hauling these same sets of discarded renowned thieves

My sister, better join the moving train and ATIKULATE or else you'll be stranded

8 Likes

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by Beress(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2017
ahnie:

This line is now stale man... Leadership is a serious business!
Or would your employ an amateur to man your multimillion Naira business?

Besides Yahaya Bello that is not recycled how far with him

9 Likes

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by opribo(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2017
Atikulation all the way.

Let's do away with a leprous, cancerous, injurious and shambolic govt that can't even organise one single party convention.

3 Likes

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by IsokoPrince: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Atiku , who is Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by adem30: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2017
id911:

Jagaban wey go be our candidate for 2023. Make Igbos dey mumu dey Aticulate around o

4 Likes

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by osazeeblue01: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Are you a happiness commissioner?
Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by id911(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
adem30:

Jagaban wey go be our candidate for 2023. Make Igbos dey mumu dey Aticulate around o

So anybody wey support Atiku now na Igbo. Is that not stupidity for such assumption and hasty generalization?

2 Likes

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by Kabeeru(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
This is DOA ambition. Dead on Arrival ambition

3 Likes

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by Harddiskng(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
ahnie:

Lool Even the best Scientists cannot fathom the mind set of Nigerians.
Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by id911(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
ahnie:

How far with Yahaya Bello wey dey no recycle?

3 Likes

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by Northernonyenku(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Recycling as usual..I wish dat lady that gave abacha apples can visit all dis thieves..but for tinubu she will not b needing a poisonous � .just pour Cameron pepper inside d coke.

1 Like

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by id911(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Northernonyenku:
Recycling as usual..I wish dat lady that gave abacha apples can visit all dis thieves..but for tinubu she will not b needing a poisonous � .just pour Cameron pepper inside d coke.

How far with Yahaya Bello?

1 Like

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by PointB: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
I'm yet to see what there is to Atikulate about. Though we currently have the worst government/presidency ever in power, surely we should be replacing them with dynamic and visionary leadership, not this old and tired politician whose interest is power for sake of it.
Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by id911(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
PointB:
I'm yet to see what there is to Atikulate about. Though we currently have the worst government/presidency ever in power, surely we should be replacing them with dynamic and visionary leadership, not this old and tired politician whose interest is power for sake of it.

From his antecedents, Buhari was and would forever be a bad product. He is tribalistic, does not take into consideration the diverse nature of our country and his bigotry is unquantifiable. He is an economic illiterate; ethnically and religiously intolerable. Atiku is different

Atiku is tested and trusted, has experience in the area of job creation. With him as President, our economy will be revamped and those out of jobs reabsorbed to give their lives a meaning!

Thinking of 2019? Think Atiku!

Let's ATIKULATE for a brighter tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by PointB: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2017
id911:

From his antecedents, Buhari was and would forever be a bad product. He is tribalistic, does not take into consideration the diverse nature of our country and his bigotry is unquantifiable. He is an economic illiterate; ethnically and religiously intolerable. Atiku is different

Atiku is tested and trusted, has experience in the area of job creation. With him as President, our economy will be revamped and those out of jobs reabsorbed to give their lives a meaning!

Thinking of 2019? Think Atiku!

Let's ATIKULATE for a brighter tomorrow

How is Atiku different? How can you convince us that Mr. Atiku will not surround himself with the worst of cabals like the current derelict presidency we have. Does running 'successful' business insulate one from bigotry? Not that I'm calling Atiku a bigot, cos I'm yet to read a single quote of bigotry associated with him unlike the current bigot we have as president.

Hmmn, I'm not sold on Atiku. Is there anyone else?

1 Like

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by Nationalman: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2017
id911:

Its Better to Ejaculate than to Atikulate. Cause when you Ejaculate it means Pleasure ,but to Atikulate means to Economic and Financial Ruins to Nigeria.Ask him how many Nigerian owned companies/Assets were converted to his group of companies or asked him how has he better the average Nigerian youth.

I Will prefer Ejaculate to Atikulate anytime any day.

Only in Nigeria will a brand synonymous with corruption be celebrated
Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by adadike281(f): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2017
IsokoPrince:
Atiku , who is Atiku?
go back to Burkina Faso.
Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by spartan117(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2017
ahnie:

These dudes are shamelessly following these corrupt politicians. It's so disheartening to see youths blindly supporting these corrupt politicians for their own selfish gains
Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by id911(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
PointB:

How is Atiku different? How can you convince us that Mr. Atiku will not surround himself with the worst of cabals like the current derelict presidency we have. Does running 'successful' business insulate one from bigotry? Not that I'm calling Atiku a bigot, cos I'm yet to read a single quote of bigotry associated with him unlike the current bigot we have as president.

Hmmn, I'm not sold on Atiku. Is there anyone else?

A chick that will grow into a cock is spotted the very day it hatches- Atiku's antecedents in comparison to Buhari's is very clear to discerning minds
Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by Jaideyone(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
id911:

keep deceiving yourself

clown
Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by Jaideyone(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
id911:

A chick that will grow into a cock is spotted the very day it hatches- Atiku's antecedents in comparison to Buhari's is very clear to discerning minds
yes. buhari is a retired general, former minister, former president and ptf chairman and he lives in a daura bunglow.

atiku was a custom officer and ex VP yet he's a billionaire with our looted funds.

when he becomes president the first set of people he'll sell to Libya are the athiefkulated mumus who support him
Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by id911(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jaideyone:
yes. buhari is a retired general, former minister, former president and ptf chairman and he lives in a daura bunglow.

atiku was a custom officer and ex VP yet he's a billionaire with our looted funds.

when he becomes president the first set of people he'll sell to Libya are the athiefkulated mumus who support him

Someone is given $100 and another $10. In a few years time the one with $10 who, one can describe as a genius and prudence in financial management, had grown and multiplied his $10 to millions of dollars while the other one is now literally begging people to survive. Who do you blame in such instances?
Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by Jaideyone(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
id911:

Someone is given $100 and another $10. In a few years time the one with $10 who, one can describe as a genius and prudence in financial management, had grown and multiplied his $10 to millions of dollars while the other one is now literally begging people to survive. Who do you blame in such instances?

keep deceiving yourself.

atiku is a known thief
QED
Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by id911(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jaideyone:
keep deceiving yourself.
atiku is a known thief QED

I need empirical evidence
Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by PointB: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2017
id911:

Surely Atiku is better than Buhari, heck even a goat as President won't do worse than Buhari. If we use Buhari as standard for measuring our leaders, then how low do we intend to drop the bar?

Is there no one else better than these two?

1 Like

Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by Mufasa27(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
ahnie:

OK... Give us the name of the vibrant young guys you have in mind and tell us their achievements... undecided
Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by hooklover: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Its gradual process to promise land.Start by remove buhari replace with atiku then replace atiku with very sound southerner.

No hope for youth now.

Atiku better than buhari.

Do u realise atiku talk started in last one month and has gain momentum due to clulessness of buhari..

Takes 9month to appoint minister,takes over 3yrs to reshuffle cabinet. To him everything is OK .

He is a replica of zero alocation..Give him 100yrs Nigeria still like this..... Hunger every were..haba

Atkulating 2019
Re: Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) by id911(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mufasa27:

OK... Give us the name of the vibrant young guys you have in mind and tell us their achievements... undecided

He should also tell us why they've refused to make their intentions known. Or do you want to go force them from their homes and make them President?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Weep For The South: Former Goveror Of Zamfara, Sanni Yerima / Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) / Stop Fanning Embers Of Disunity, Gombe Governor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.