Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? (6737 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by Rabbi4real: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Good evening house,

Please I need your advise. We live in the same compound with this woman who has three children. There are 3 other families all living together with us. Since we moved into this compound, a year ago, I and my family have been living fine, mind our business.

This my neighbor is a full time house wife. The husband works in Port Harcourt, as an Oil worker, I am told. So, she stay at home and takes care of the children. Something happened last week. The children of this my neighbor got back from school and were all sitting outside.

I came in around 6pm and met them outside. I asked where their mother was and they didn’t know. So, I asked them to come into our house. I got their mother’s no from the eldest, a boy of like 8 years. I called and the mother said she was stuck in traffic.

Long story short,she.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/11/30/my-neighbor-is-cheating-on-her-husband-should-i-tell-her-husband/

Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by Eboski(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
mind your business and thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by Ebuka78: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
like the guy above has said, mind your business. No use your hand buy curse.
See no tell.

Tell no see.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by longetivity(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Please tell him be your brother keeper

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by Kwara1stson: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
la click la bend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by jimmychang: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
I want to mind my business by not clicking the link grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by suzzyboss(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
LA click LA bend

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by tnerro1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
How e take concern you na?
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by Bornsinner7: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Just say you want to console the dude.. you've been wanting his kondo.

If not wetin concern you
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by LikeAking: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dont tell her husband, she get her to know u exposed her.

You can give me her number, I will expose her and she will never find out who did.
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by millionboi2: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Eboski:
mind your business and thank me later.
is not easy considering those kids
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by Quality20(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
it's like u planning to collect ya own 4 u to keep quiet
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by adelana81357: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
la click la bend
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by Niom(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Mind your business bro! Even if you have explicit evidence..
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by Keketu(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hi please don't tell it in a relationship, telling it may cause big problem ie marriage to fail. the best thing is to keep quiet and tell the man brother if you are lady ( and it he man that cheat) may you too
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by NengiWIDEtoto: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bloggers
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by SavageResponse(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Come and complete the story here
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by angelfallz(m): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
If you and the husband are friendly and close enough, yes.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2020
I know the woman you're talking about.Trust me her toto is very sweet grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by Mrscarter(f): 3:17am On Dec 02, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Good evening house,

Please I need your advise. We live in the same compound with this woman who has three children. There are 3 other families all living together with us. Since we moved into this compound, a year ago, I and my family have been living fine, mind our business.

This my neighbor is a full time house wife. The husband works in Port Harcourt, as an Oil worker, I am told. So, she stay at home and takes care of the children. Something happened last week. The children of this my neighbor got back from school and were all sitting outside.

I came in around 6pm and met them outside. I asked where their mother was and they didn’t know. So, I asked them to come into our house. I got their mother’s no from the eldest, a boy of like 8 years. I called and the mother said she was stuck in traffic.

Long story short,she.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/11/30/my-neighbor-is-cheating-on-her-husband-should-i-tell-her-husband/

I think of it this way.
If it was me would I like someone to tell me my husband is cheating?
Yes I would prefer to be told than to stay an oblivious fool.
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 02, 2020
sometimes it pays that much to mind ur own business
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by nobodii: 5:38am On Dec 02, 2020
that's not your business, learn how to face your business angry
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by mejai(m): 5:57am On Dec 02, 2020
Tell the husband and save a life, shekina.
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by Tony142: 6:39am On Dec 02, 2020
pls give me the husband number let me tell him myself, that the prostitute he called wife is doing "pussy giveaway program" embarassed
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by Akwaibomdude(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2020
I dy mind my business na y I no wan click
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by Denique(f): 7:04am On Dec 02, 2020
As much as I abhor adultery, it is important to ask you this:
Would you also tell if it was the husband?!
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by paulolee(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2020
mind ur business BT we wont click dt site

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by chocboi78(m): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Your husband should be the one to tell her husband... Man to man
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by Roon9(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Mind your business unku
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by rowland545(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2020
Fake story...and when I was about enjoying it u put link...

Nah der e end for me ooo bcus I no go click
Re: My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband? by sorepco(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2020
There is a saying on every underground train platform in London that says MIND THE GAP!
It seperates passengers on the train platforms from the train rails....u can only cross the line when boarding a train.

They didn't say mind the train or the shocks. In same sense opp mind the gap and mind your busines!
You think ur man no de do?
You can hint the man but no come out de misyarn
. Even no tok to that woman about ur findings oh! Make she no come kill ur pikins

Niom:
Mind your business bro! Even if you have explicit evidence..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Experience I Had With This Entitled Elderly Bittcchh!! - Redpill / Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed.see Pic / What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.