Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,857 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning (87653 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by kilonshele101(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
IMAliyu:

Allow me to be the devil's advocate here.

When was the last time someone of a different religion, killed and commited crimes against humanity and then justified the heinous action with their religious/ideological belief?
And did the majority of the adherents of that religion openly condemn the actions of that person first or did they try defending their beliefs first?

Why is it that most of the modern world's deadliest terrorists are usually from Muslim dominated areas?

And if these crimes are from a few bad actors then wouldn't/shouldn't it be easy to just point out these bad actors.
Shouldn't it be easy for the Muslim societies to take up the responsibility of weeding out these bad actors and punish them?
If they(Muslim communities) can't do so, then what is preventing it?

Mr man STFU. all religions are the same, same mental slavery. all religions have their fair share of evil. including your poorly invented religion you called Christianity.

we still saw a thread today where a child was terribly abused all because a pastor said she's a witch
millions of women were killed by churches in past after being accused of being a witch.

Christianity also claimed a lot of innocent lives in the past, even the first person that translated the Bible into English was burnt alive by the church.

and you are here pointing fingers. bloody hypocrite pot calling kettle black

what do you have to say to all the 'kill order' in your Bible ? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Liposure: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Was prophet mohamed (SAW) a terrorist?
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by IMAliyu(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
kilonshele101:

Mr man STFU. all religions are the same, same mental slavery. all religions have their fair share of evil. including your poorly invented religion you called Christianity.

we still saw a thread today where a child was terribly abused all because a pastor said she's a witch
millions of women were killed by churches in past after being accused of being a witch.

Christianity also claimed a lot of innocent lives in the past, even the first person that translated the Bible into English was burnt alive by the church.

Guy, what makes you think I'm a Christian?

Nairaland profiles are public. You could easily check.

I have issues with all dogmatic beliefs, he asked a question and I'm responding.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by valuedammy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
U guys should not also forget that a very devoted Christian is in the Presidency and he is also happy and not doing anything about this BH boys activity.

Fine u may say he is not the head that he cant give executive orders, if thats the case why cant he leave the midst of blood suckers if both Christian and Muslims are not the sponsorer of BH .

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by thatigboman: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:
Their end is near

Over to you Righteousness89 .. What's your say on this
that one will talk a lot of rubbish looking for Likes
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by frog12: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
TERRORIST. just the same way they kill IRAN top nuclear scientist to make the others fear!
they want people to fear and no act. what SORT of government we get for nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
So because of one foolish member u take lives of many...wicked souls

Northern Nigeria is hell on earth
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by marsman: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
grin
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Aboki99(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
It depends on where you are. If it is in Uganda, then that is what the Lord Resistance Army used to say before they slaughter people. In Afghanistan, that is what the allied forces say b4 they drop bombs on gathering of Afghan attendees of ceremonies. If you are in Iraq and Libya too during the NATO aerial bombardment to topple Ghaddafi.

SpecialAdviser:
You think Allah will forget what you have done? he said. lol

I just want to ask this forum one question and we should be honest in answering it.

If you are in a bus, what will be your reaction in these two cases scenario?

1. " A Muslim suddenly scream Allahu Akubar !!!!"

2. " A Christian suddenly screamed Praise thy Lord !!!!"

3. "In your reactions, which of the two is bringing insults to God's name based on your reactions.

No insults please, just answer the question
People that are ready for a kill for a perceived insult to God have been insulting God's name from generations to generations.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Beey(f): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
I thought someone said that the farmers were killed for taking the land without approval from the army I guess for protection. Confused fools parading as politicians. Has your president spoken or he’s still mute? These are the enablers of Boko Haram. We have the same problem of terrorism in Kenya but ,never at any time did Uhuru Kenyatta stay quiet after an Alshabaab attack.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by scopusng(m): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Who is this Allah?
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by kilonshele101(m): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
IMAliyu:

Guy, what makes you think I'm a Christian?

Nairaland profiles are public. You could easily check.

I have issues with all dogmatic beliefs, he asked a question and I'm responding.

sorry for the misconception
I thought you're one of those pots calling kettle black.

I don't really know much about Islam, but the evil it promote it obvious. but the way Nigeria Christians behave as if their poorly invented religion is saint is really annoying. even the jews shouldn't be forming saint.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Nchenches: 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
The number 1 bokoharam is in AsoRock. Kill him and all our problems are over.

Some few months ago, Niger army totally wiped out bokoharam and they leader was begging. Buratai saw that his business was threatened and he ran to borno and claimed he won't return to Abuja again until bokoharam is totally and 'technically' defeated.

Today, bokoharam has regained power all thanks to buratai, the number 2 bokoharam leader. Buhari is the main bokoharam. Shekau is just a front for this billion dollars business.

Boko Haram did not mince words the several times it said that a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws is what it is fighting for.

Let the Sai Buharis answer these:

1) Who said in Kaduna in 2001 before a large crowd of Moslems: I shall continue to support the spread of use of Sharia criminal laws spreading all over Nigeria?

2) who said that the fight against Boko Haram is like a fight against northern Nigeria?

3) who appointed a Chief Justice Tanko Mohammed whose early public utterance was to include sharia criminal laws into the constitution of Nigeria, that the north has enough legislators in the National Assembly to include sharia criminal laws into the constitution?

(Northern military dictators who were Moslems supervised the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria. The soldiers avoided inclusion of sharia criminal laws in the 1999 Constitution, unarguably, because they knew the catastrophe that can follow in legitimizing Islamic Sharia criminal laws in a Nigerian society of pluralistic religious faiths; they allowed sharia civil laws and customary laws in the constitution. Sharia criminal laws include stoning women to death for adultery, death for apostasy, cutting off hands of thieves, etc).

4) who has been using the instruments of the federal government of Nigeria to spread the abode of Moslem Fulani herdsmen to many states in Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by inioluwaDaniels(m): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Why d Bleep is buhari granting amnesty to dis criminals.? I don't seem to understand dat part at all
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
MadamExcellency:
Which Allah is Shakau referring to?

A demon or Satan himself?

There is only one allah and that is the one that asked shekau to be doing what he is doing
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by IMAliyu(m): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
kilonshele101:

sorry for the misconception
I thought you're one of those pots calling kettle black.

I don't really know much about Islam, but the evil it promote it obvious. but the way Nigeria Christians behave as if their poorly invented religion is saint is really annoying. even the jews shouldn't be forming saint.

Not a problem. We make mistakes.

I've only come to realize that there is a causational link between some dogmas in Islam and extremism. By asking myself those same questions.
The regular average practitioner of the faith is not even consciously aware of this fact, or they are aware but are not willing to acknowledge it. There are stories, hadiths and quran verses that when acted upon or taken literally easily gives way to extremism and other problems in the Muslim world, however no Muslim is willing to discuss this and, only if and when we open up to it can Islamic terrorism be neutralised form it's source.

I've mostly become desensitize to Christian hypocrisy on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Kaytixy: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
You think Allah will forget what you have done? he said. lol

I just want to ask this forum one question and we should be honest in answering it.

If you are in a bus, what will be your reaction in these two cases scenario?

1. " A Muslim suddenly scream Allahu Akubar !!!!"

2. " A Christian suddenly screamed Praise thy Lord !!!!"

3. "In your reactions, which of the two is bringing insults to God's name based on your reactions.

No insults please, just answer the question
People that are ready for a kill for a perceived insult to God have been insulting God's name from generations to generations.
so if they ask you, you will be very happy to say that you have said something sensible chai

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by bewla(m): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2020
uptimum123:
Their end is near

The only issue here is the military will release them back

If this shecow is not heartless he should have none by now the one this dead people hand over to military and drive back to him noting they happen
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by thuxzwda1: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
The number 1 bokoharam is in AsoRock. Kill him and all our problems are over.

Some few months ago, Niger army totally wiped out bokoharam and they leader was begging. Buratai saw that his business was threatened and he ran to borno and claimed he won't return to Abuja again until bokoharam is totally and 'technically' defeated.

Today, bokoharam has regained power all thanks to buratai, the number 2 bokoharam leader. Buhari is the main bokoharam. Shekau is just a front for this billion dollars business.

Dem just wan cashout anyhow...may their soul rest in peace
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Stanleyq: 12:14am On Dec 02, 2020
kilonshele101:

Which god's name are you talking about?? You mean the one that hasn't done anything for Nigeria since the beginning of Nigeria.

If permitted, I would slap anyone screaming any of the above statement for disturbing the peace of others

In another case

One might be an indicator that you're about to be bombed by a brainwashed suicide bomber
While the other might be an indicator that you're about to be scammed financially by a con artist.

So if permitted, without wasting time, I'm ganna push both out of the moving bus undecided
Is there anything God has ever done for u, if yes, name them, if no, i wonder o.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Allthetruth(m): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2020
Please who noticed that this guy is to fresh to be Boko Haram, look at his face carefully. Well everyday for the thief but one day is for the owner of the house.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by skydeexie(m): 12:23am On Dec 02, 2020
Dalil8:

You're 100% correct.

When i say it they'll think im crazy.

Deep down in their hearts they want Boko-Haram to take these killings to the infidels (Southern Nigeria).

Islam is a Plague upon mankind.

[/color]Optimus Prime is their Leader. THE TRANSFORMERS ARE HERE TO DO BATTLE against MANKIND, and you better believe it!!![color=#990000]
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Allthetruth(m): 12:24am On Dec 02, 2020
Please who noticed that this guy is too fresh to be Boko Haram, look at his face carefully. Well everyday for the thief but one day is for the owner of the house.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by ransomed: 12:39am On Dec 02, 2020
Fake news. Propaganda.
It was photoshopped like Lekki shooting.
Infact, BoKo Haram used sport's pistol .

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by OyinO: 12:40am On Dec 02, 2020
uptimum123:
Their end is near

Since biblical days, people have been slaughtering each other for various reasons. What makes this one different?
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by andyanders: 12:48am On Dec 02, 2020
MadamExcellency:
Which Allah is Shakau referring to?

A demon or Satan himself?
A demon and satan- both for islam. Their god orders them to kill. They are the main problem of the universe.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Jaiiop98(m): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2020
Powerfly:

If i hear that allahukabar.. E mean say bomb wan detonate.. But if i hear praise the lord, e mean say preaching wan start.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by JustforMen: 12:51am On Dec 02, 2020
phorget:

We voted out Jonathan because Buhari promised to end the insurgence. Come and watch us vote him and his evil party out come 2023.

Your sarcasm no get part 2...
You mean he still needs to be voted out in 2023!!!
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by ifko: 12:51am On Dec 02, 2020
kilonshele101:

what do you have to say to all the 'kill order' in your Bible ? undecided
Mr atheist pointing accusing fingers to God can't help u..Jesus is d way, the truth and life.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by andyanders: 12:53am On Dec 02, 2020
valuedammy:
U guys should not also forget that a very devoted Christian is in the Presidency and he is also happy and not doing anything about this BH boys activity.

Fine u may say he is not the head that he cant give executive orders, if thats the case why cant he leave the midst of blood suckers if both Christian and Muslims are not the sponsorer of BH .
The vice president is part of them. After what happened to young Leah and the vp never threw in the towel, I now realised what money and power can change a christian to demon.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by skydeexie(m): 12:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Ignorance and hate is a disease.
You're ignorantly saying what u have no idea about.
Hypocrisy is when u blame a single Muslim's deed on Islam, while attaching Satan to any Christian's evil act.

Let's get it right for once, Christians DO NOT attribute their evil deeds to God as BH and others always do. Moreover, not everyone who says they are Christians are truly one. To the Muslim, anyone who does not worship Allah is a Christian. That is a great error in judgement! A tree is known by the type of fruit it produces. By their fruits you will surely know them whether they are Christians or not. Be guided my friend!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated / Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.