Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes (1520 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 / United States Electoral College Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ImadeUReadThis: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Seethe more Biden niggers

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ozoigbondu: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Did you read what they wrote well. States has until 8th December to certify their votes this map shows the states that has already certified theirs

4 Likes

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by Simplehuman: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
This kind election sef

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ImadeUReadThis: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
ozoigbondu:
Did you read what they wrote well

Yes.

Why are Biden's electors now refusing to confirm him?

I thought he had 306.

Why only 148 have ratified so far?

And why is the New York times not calling it for Biden again as they did in November?

Think for once .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by psucc(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
I wait . . .
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by allen113: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
why are Nigerians so concerned about US election?
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ozoigbondu: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Yes.

Why are Biden's electors now refusing to confirm him?

I thought he had 306.

Why only 148 have ratified so far?

And why is the New York times not calling it for Biden again as they did in November?

Think for once .
States has until 8th December to certify

Some states like new York and California are still counting ballots cos of high volume of mail in ballots and population

On 8th he will have 306 electors

On 14th the 306 electors will elect him

On 6th January he will be confirmed by Congress

On 21st January by 12 noon he will be sworn in as the 46th president

This is the uncontestable truth

Not the fantasy world you live in

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ImadeUReadThis: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
ozoigbondu:

States has until 8th December to certify

Some states like new York and California are still counting ballots cos of high volume of mail in ballots and population

On 8th he will have 306 electors

On 14th the 306 electors will elect him

On 6th January he will be confirmed by Congress

On 21st January by 12 noon he will be sworn in as the 46th president

This is the uncontestable truth

Not the fantasy world you live in

Still counting ballots?

GTFO !

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by DbitterTruth: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
lies may hurriedly run so fast ahead, but the TRUTH patiently but SURELY overtakes it... time shall tell

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ImadeUReadThis: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
I am going to extend a bet I made with another NL member to all of you and Seun that I will delete every post and threads and deactivate all my accounts here if Biden is sworn in .

If however I am proven right , I demand that Seun gives me the God mode ban hammer to use as I please on any and all of you Biden Negroes.

Deal?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by Niom(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Let this election end kwanu. It's taking too much time.....
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ImadeUReadThis: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
DbitterTruth:
lies may hurriedly run so fast ahead, but the TRUTH patiently but SURELY overtakes it... time shall tell

Jesus catch them

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ImadeUReadThis: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
allen113:

We are in a global village.

What happens in Ndi Trump's compound affects the whole community unless you are the village idiot or drunkard it may not concern you.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ozoigbondu: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Still counting ballots?

GTFO !

Wait till 8th and 14th then

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ImadeUReadThis: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
ozoigbondu:

Wait till 8th and 14th then

Lol

Now you are trying to cope

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by DbitterTruth: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Jesus catch them
hahahahaha... ur so funny

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by sunboy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Still counting ballots?

GTFO !

Nobody’s counting ballot. It’s okay if you lack the knowledge, it’s dumb if you are confident about it.

Every state have their own laws and designated date they have to certify their election results.

He just explained in detail but you still refuse to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by sunboy(m): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
I am going to extend a bet I made with another NL member to all of you and Seun that I will delete every post and threads and deactivate all my accounts here if Biden is sworn in .

If however I am proven right , I demand that Seun gives me the God mode ban hammer to use as I please on any and all of you Biden Negroes.

Deal?

You have the best dealer in the world, can you hook me up ?
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ImadeUReadThis: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
sunboy:

Nobody’s counting ballot. It’s okay if you lack the knowledge, it’s dumb if you are confident about it.

Every state have their own laws and designated date they have to certify their election results.

He just explained in detail but you still refuse to understand.

Go and read your autistic regurgitated rants where you said ballots are still being counted in New York and California.

Now you Biden niggers are making excuses for your plantation master

Why has the MSMs who arrogated to themselves the power to call the elections suddenly change their tune on Biden already the winner?

Think for once.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by sunboy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Go and read your autistic regurgitated rants where you said ballots are still being counted in New York and California.

Now you Biden niggers are making excuses for your plantation master

Why has the MSMs who arrogated to themselves the power to call the elections suddenly change their tune on Biden already the winner?

Think for once.

Bro where in Lagos are you? Let’s hangout! I think you are depressed.

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ImadeUReadThis: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
sunboy:

Bro where in Lagos are you? Let’s hangout! I think you are depressed.

Sorry but I am not a NAMBLA member

Contact Alexbells.

He is down like that as he has some sugar in his pants

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by sunboy(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Sorry but I am not a NAMBLA member

Contact Alexbells.

He is down like that as he has some sugar in his pants

Which one is Nambla again grin grin were onigbo grin
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ImadeUReadThis: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
sunboy:

Which one is Nambla again grin grin were onigbo grin

North America Man Boy lovers Association

Alexbells is the SE Nigeria cordinator chairman .

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by sunboy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Who said that I love a North American man

You’re the one who’s idolizing one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ImadeUReadThis: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
sunboy:

Who said that I love a North American man

You’re the one who’s idolizing one cheesy

Stop with the denial

Come out and enjoy your gay life .

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by DkJay: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2020
After Biden won the election (probably unfairly), and now they're starting over again.

Just like when you are playing Monopoly and you pull a card that says, "Go back to Belleville" cheesy

That thing can pain eh

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by bjtinz: 5:50am On Dec 02, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Deal?

Bookmarked grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by mokolade21845: 6:20am On Dec 02, 2020
:lies may hurriedly run so fast ahead, but the TRUTH patiently but SURELY overtakes it... time shall tellJesus catch them

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by AlexBells(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2020
allen113:
Because we are watching America closely to Sanction them in case of any foul play, they must not truncate the American democracy lol
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by AlexBells(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2020
bjtinz:

Bookmarked grin
I think Suen should deactivate this one first, so he is a legion running multiple accounts and hating on Igbos lol,
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by AlexBells(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Idiot, get lost No be only NAMBLA, Na Anambra sef, las las na Igbo matter go kee you
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by Iamgrey5(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Deal?
it is almost as if this is the first election you are watching.

All those states that are yet to certifiy like New York and California are states Biden won by a decent margin

I am talking of a 5 million gap in California with 55 electoral college votes and 2 million gap in New York

ALL THE STATES Trump is contesting have certified
> Wisconsin
> Pennsylvania
> Michigan
> Georgia
> Arixona
> Nevada

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump About To Begin Trump News Network / Why is Palin scared To face the Press? / Was Idi Amin Right To Expel The Indians??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.