Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nairalanders Are Devils - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Are Devils (776 Views)

Some Nairalanders Are Talented Oh !!! See What I Just Found Out (pic) / I Heard 99.9999% Of Male Nairalanders Are Crushing Hard On These Beautiful Girls / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Are Devils by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6287460/should-take-risk-invest-girlfriend

Male Nairalanders are the real definition of village people. Just look at how they stopped the blessings that God has planned for the young lady. The Bible said that a great and effectual door been opened but there are many adversaries.

Child of God remember to include Nairalanders when you are binding the devil and his agents.
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Nazgul: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
QueeenKKfire:

Male Nairalanders are the real definition of village people. Just look at how they stopped the blessings that God has planned for the young lady. The Bible said that a great and effectual door been opened but there are many adversaries.

Child of God remember to include Nairalanders when you are binding the devil and his agents.
If he's your blood brother would you advise him to spend the little money he has on a girl he hasn't married? If your answer is no then you're worse than Lucifer himself

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
They are truly devils, that's why I have decided to be their angel
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Meedon: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Wailings...

You go cry tire.

MGTOW

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nazgul:

If he's your blood brother would you advise him to spend the little money he has on a girl he hasn't married? If your answer is no then you're worse than Lucifer himself
Nazgul how far na mo meet
We go just gather dey kush SK on a low dey reason
I just gbadun your thinking faculty olohun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:
They are truly devils, that's why I have decided to be their angel
You're not left out cause instead of you being an Angel you also choose to be the devil angry

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Nazgul: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
ZIINI:

Nazgul how far na mo meet
We go just gather dey kush SK on a low dey reason
I just gbadun your thinking faculty olohun
My brother I full ground, all these girls way go de yarn okpata anyhow de feel say we de cast their fellow babe show, I no just wan reason Dem mata, cos na vex way all of them de vex me for this Nairaland

But God de, na fun we de catch Las Las.
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by talktrue1234: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
QueeenKKfire:

This is part of the mentality we need to rid ourselves off in Africa, so a guy foolishly losing his little money to you is a blessing right, tell me why can't that same God bless him and become a higher earner? Why must a guy that is just struggling to make end meet be the one to shoulder the responsibility of God's blessings? God doesn't work the way your hustler pastor make it look like!

If that is how your God works, your God must be a very selfish one

I have been foolish like that guy and any time I remember, I always say never again

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
QueeenKKfire:

Stop Dis Pretence & Be Honest To Urself. Will Allow Ur Own Blood Brother To Invest In His Girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by JOACHINpedro: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2020
Wahala for whose boyfriend dy Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by planetx13: 6:08am On Dec 02, 2020
So her blessings from God can only come through a man.....and at the end,she might still leave him over a flimsy excuse.... The same God that blessed him can also bless her.....just go and look for something to do because nobody owes you anything...

If not for laziness and stupidity, how will you expect another person to take care of your problems... Girlfriend or wife..... If you want anything, get up your lazy asss and go and work.. simple

Ciao
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by adekola4258: 6:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Wahala for whose boyfriend dy Nairaland
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by fati2001(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2020
YES, ESPECIALLY ROMANCELANDERS
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2020
I Just Want To See Cum-mess.
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2020
planetx13:
So her blessings from God can only come through a man.....and at the end,she might still leave him over a flimsy excuse.... The same God that blessed him can also bless her.....just go and look for something to do because nobody owes you anything...

If not for laziness and stupidity, how will you expect another person to take care of your problems... Girlfriend or wife..... If you want anything, get up your lazy asss and go and work.. simple

Ciao

Aiye E à maa daa
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2020
QueeenKKfire:

What brings joy to most of you jobless hoes is to see a man taking care of you and footing your bills.
This trash you wrote up there tell your brothers about it and hear what they'll say .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2020
Girls behave like if they work for their own money they'll die angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2020
talktrue1234:

This is part of the mentality we need to rid ourselves off in Africa, so a guy foolishly losing his little money to you is a blessing right, tell me why can't that same God bless him and become a higher earner? Why must a guy that is just struggling to make end meet be the one to shoulder the responsibility of God's blessings? God doesn't work the way your hustler pastor make it look like!

If that is how your God works, your God must be a very selfish one

I have been foolish like that guy and any time I remember, I always say never again
is it a must u display ur stupidity while commenting? Why insulting God on this matter that a mortal like u posted. If u dont believe in God then keep ur problem to urself. I understand ur frustration and I believe u will understand better when the time is right.
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by talktrue1234: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2020
soulstalker:
is it a must u display ur stupidity while commenting? Why insulting God on this matter that a mortal like u posted. If u dont believe in God then keep ur problem to urself. I understand ur frustration and I believe u will understand better when the time is right.

Oh I am sorry shecow
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by SILENTandSMART2: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2020
another eleribuu girl spotted,

bitch jusss dey disgust anyhow cry

you and sense are like night and day you can never meet each other wink

eleribuu girl angry
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Theboy21: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2020
When those types of girls like Op failed in manipulating you towards their selfish interest they call you names like devil, stingy, heartless, e.t.c. Niggas better be smart cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2020
You too na devil a perfect example of pure evil
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by marsman: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2020
QueeenKKfire:

He should invest in a girl that will later dump him, for another dude or a sugar daddy or to become a single mother. Nigerian's and their feeling of entitlement, any girl that can't fend for her self independently should not eat. Men did not come to this world for charity purposes.
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2020
talktrue1234:

Oh I am sorry shecow
madfowl, it's a he and also not a cow. U needed not 2 apologise though.
Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by talktrue1234: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2020
soulstalker:
madfowl, it's a he and also not a cow. U needed not 2 apologise though.

I mean this guy.

Thought you are declaring his verdict, but it is okay

Re: Nairalanders Are Devils by Bigggloadofcum: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2020
Very stupid and foolish girl.

So he should spend money on someone who is not his wife, and when she dumps his ass tomorrow you'll still be the one calling him names.

Wicked creatures. These bitches are vile.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To My Wedding. Raspberry2020 / Why Do I Keep Seeing Beautiful Girls In My Dreams? / Can You Die For Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.