Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy (24155 Views)

PDP Crisis: BOT Member, ABC Nwosu Resigns / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) / I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy by od501: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
LikeAking:

I laff i Chineses.

We have set very low standards for our Nigerian policticians. What ever nonsense they do, we appreciate.

Kindly compare Anambra with any state in the Arab world. Forget say those guys get oil, they have high standards has regards dev. Its has been in their DNA right from the days of Babylon.

Where you in Anambra in 1999? If you are, you will know why they still appreciate that man till date. Trust me, if those Arab world you must mentioned was as backwards and hostile as Anambra those years, they won't be where they are today even in the next 20 years.

Also check those aran countries, it most of them are monarchic governments, you can't compare it with a democratic system where you have a stipulated number of years to complete your tenure. The next adim may come to scatter all you have planned.

3 Likes

Re: ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy by od501: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
od501:

Where you in Anambra in 1999? If you are, you will know why they still appreciate that man till date. Trust me, if those Arab countries you must mentioned was as backwards and hostile as Anambra those years, they won't be where they are today even in the next 20 years.

Also check those arab countries, most of them are monarchic governments, you can't compare it with a democratic system where you have a stipulated number of years to complete your tenure. The next adim may come to scatter all you have planned.
Re: ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy by Willy123(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
MyopicMods:

https://globalupfront.com/2020/12/01/peter-obi-is-annoyingly-stingy-his-frugality-is-legendary-prof-abc-nwosu/
l was in of the 5-star hotel to visit a relative and there was Peter Obi at the reception desk about to check out and he call the reception desk staff together (3 numbers) and tip 3 of them #1000 as soft drink money.. l couldn't believe my eyes
A whole Governor!!!
Re: ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy by higgs: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Peter Obi is a rare breed of politician.
Re: ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy by EagleNest(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2020
DonHummer:
Peter obi is one person that will put this country back on the path of progress but Nigerians will rather vote someone with no viable experience and knowledge on how to run the country just because he is from my place/tribe/ religion, as if that will spare you from difficulties when things get bad. As a country man, you are one billion times likely to benefit from government policies from a good leader than just the mere fact that he is from my place. sentiments is allowed in voting if a particular politician is directly related to you by blood/relationship. if this is not the case, do the right thing.

Sense wan kill you grin. Three gbosa for you. See the bolden above, it is irrefutable and the best mentality every Nigerians should have. Quality!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Visits Anyim Pius Anyim / Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity / Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.