Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? (5933 Views)

Poll: Who would you prefer dating?

A dark-skinned girl: 43% (29 votes)
A light-skinned girl: 38% (26 votes)
A mulatto: 8% (6 votes)
A white lady: 5% (4 votes)
An albino: 2% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Guys What Gift Can U Give To Your Gf As Her Birthday Gift Or Present?? / What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by drkchoclit(f): 12:51am On Jul 02, 2007
davidylan:

i thought she looked to be economically disadvantaged too.

@David

You are SO bad, you need to be spanked,

@topic

Please don't kid yourself into thinking you are something you are not. YOU'RE NOT LIGHT. Not by ANY stretch.  It's okay!!!!
You see my screen name? That's my complexion and I get lots and lots of attention for it  grin wink

Leave the bleaching creams alone, they will eat up your skin. You will not turn light either.

Don't make people make you ashamed of what you are.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by earthtones(f): 12:54am On Jul 02, 2007
I agree with ghetto chick, I think it is a publicity stunt, in an attempt to bash the poor girl
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by ghettochyk(f): 5:37am On Jul 02, 2007
Ikomi:

Who or What da living hell are u talking about. cheesy
you don't know? you better ask somebody wink
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by adconline(m): 5:47am On Jul 02, 2007
babe please go to attention seekers dot com to post your story
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by tlops(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2007
wel u got the attention u wanted.as for d complexion she is not light and she no too tap sef. shocked

so i wonder what d catch is,abi na north she dey? or she dey do positive confession hoping that one day she'll be "cinderella".
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by mimiko(f): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2007
this is the biggest joke ever on nairaland, was expcting to see someone that ll make me inferior, wat a waste of time.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by efuah(f): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2007
hahahhahaaaaaaaaaa
u guys are bad o haaaaaa
why are u doing this to this "light skinned" lady?
hahahahaha
am actually rolling cuz of ur posts
hahahahahaha
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by nossycheek(f): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2007
Una wicked no be small.

@david,

I no know say your bad mouth reach this level. cool
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Aproko(f): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2007
was wondering when onyex became male or are you gay?
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by nossycheek(f): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2007
@aproko,

I was about pointing that out.

Secondly, I am seeing the pix of a mouse and not that of a man/woman. Is anything the matter?
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2007
beibey onyex,
if you're the one i can see the pix in your profile, i better go back to H**L, just joking.
But to be serious most guys are looking out for more qualities than being a breed of cattle(yellow bororro).
Anyone trying o woo you just because of that is a damn-playa and if you then lift your legs up for him, kudos to him.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by OmoEko1(f): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2007
She's ashame of her stupid stunts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, and decided to change her pic and gender, how stupid does that sound grin grin grin grin grin. don't worry we already know what u look like
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by nguage(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2007
The funniest thread on nairaland. She is darker than Akon
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by OmoEko1(f): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2007
eya you are mean oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by texazzpete(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2007
n-guage:

The funniest thread on nairaland. She is darker than Akon

The funniest? No. The meanest? Quite possibly.

Let everyone have their fantasies. if you've got criticisms, let her know as gently as possible. I haven't seen the so-called photo yet, but for the poster to change photo and sex, that shows the vultures here have gotten to her.

i dunno about you, but i get no joy spoiling someone's day. At least, not often. . .
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by nossycheek(f): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2007
Omo Eko:

She's ashame of her stupid stunts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, and decided to change her pic and gender, how stupid does that sound grin grin grin grin grin. don't worry we already know what u look like

onyex or what are u called. Simply register with another name and forget this one oo. Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2007
I am sure that girl was his girlfriend or sister who has many toasters.

The guy was just trying to show the girl off to everybody, but due to the results, he come change him mind.

Onyex is a man for real. He pretended to be his girlfriend or his sister because he thought she was beautiful enough to make him get admiration from everyone!

Sorry your bubble don burst!
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by iphiedial(f): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2007
Did anyone bother to check the poster's gender? grin
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by uchetobi(f): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2007
cant see no human picture
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2007
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by moondust(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2007
insecure freak!
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by nguage(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2007
why did she take it off. I won't lie she is really light skinedddddddddddddddddddd. NOT
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2007
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by busygirl(f): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2007
Which kain person I no go see for NAIRALAND
@ poster is now male grin
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by chiogo(f): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2007
na wa oh. I looked to see d pic but all i saw was a bald, light-skinned baby orangutan or is that u? ha! is there anythin' u won't see in this world! and how come it says u're male . are u a trans-v or second ayefele? na wa oh! na wa oh! na wa oh!
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by earthtones(f): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2007
I wanted to give opinion about the light vs dark skinned but I don't see your pic on here are you going to post it again?
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by iice(f): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2007
The chic don run, NL has done it again! grin grin
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by OmoEko1(f): 12:45am On Jul 09, 2007
nossycheek:

onyex or what are u called. Simply register with another name and forget this one oo. Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open
why should she create another user name grin grin grin,only a coward will do that lipsrsealed
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by adeyemi04(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2007
I prefer the light skin babe.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2007
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by nossycheek(f): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2007
Omo Eko:

why should she create another user name grin grin grin,only a coward will do that lipsrsealed

Suggested that as a way out when I realized that Onyex changed her profile to male as well as her pix.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by timmy7(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2007
Walai you fine no be small, a rare breed of alsatian monkey. So you see it's not your complexion at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bum Short Is Not By Force / Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. / Ladies, Tell The Truth Please..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.