Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos (2495 Views)

My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr / How Do I Make My Broke Friends To Stay Away From Me / Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by prettysassygirl(f): 4:16am On Dec 03, 2020
Work has kept me extremely busy and I need to hang out more often. Kindly DM me if interested.
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by RedPanthar: 4:23am On Dec 03, 2020
Okay
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by goryorhal(m): 5:44am On Dec 03, 2020
prettysassygirl:
Work has kept me extremely busy and I need to hang out more often. Kindly DM me of interested.

Where in Lagos are u ?
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by planetx13: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2020
Okay
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by Legalcriminal: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Are you a guy or sheguy

1 Like

Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by prettysassygirl(f): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Are you a guy or sheguy
Question

1 Like

Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by LeeSantos(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2020
this is unusual. girls don't need to ask for friends to hangout with. and average Ng girl has minimum of 10 friends ready to hang out with her at any giving time or day.

so what happened to you?

4 Likes

Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by lewis512(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
prettysassygirl:
Work has kept me extremely busy and I need to hang out more often. Kindly DM me if interested.
If you are on the Island, you can reach out to me
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by RedPanthar: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
K
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by meobizy(f): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lumpylumps is back again?
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by prettysassygirl(f): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
meobizy:
Lumpylumps is back again?
Do I know you b4? undecided undecided
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by prettysassygirl(f): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
RedPanthar:
K
What's with the repeated okay and k?
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by prettysassygirl(f): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
LeeSantos:
this is unusual. girls don't need to ask for friends to hangout with. and average Ng girl has minimum of 10 friends ready to hang out with her at any giving time or day.

so what happened to you?
As I don't have,please find some folks for me.
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by LeeSantos(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
prettysassygirl:
As I don't have,please find some folks for me.
that's depends on Ur location & the kind of person u are
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by prettysassygirl(f): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
LeeSantos:

that's depends on Ur location & the kind of person u are
Ok oo
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by LeeSantos(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
prettysassygirl:
Ok oo
if I don't mind. we can chat on WhatsApp. ()81six35()187three
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Any luck?
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by Bola146(f): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
I need some to go watch movie together in Ibadan
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by mummyire(f): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bola146:
should i? my son included

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by Bola146(f): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
mummyire:
should i? my son included

No cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by thatthickgurl(f): 12:45am On Dec 27, 2020
I need friends too.

The festive season made me realize what a drag my life is
Not a single invitation, not one person to hang out with

Lol
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by gfon(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2020
thatthickgurl:
I need friends too.
The festive season made me realize what a drag my life is Not a single invitation, not one person to hang out with
Lol
what's ur location?
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by Tab4kids(f): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2020
LeeSantos:

so what happened to you?

This is a false claim based on your assumptions
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by Oracleforce: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
thatthickgurl:
I need friends too.

The festive season made me realize what a drag my life is
Not a single invitation, not one person to hang out with

Lol

Probably you are more of a liability than an asset...
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by thatthickgurl(f): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Oracleforce:

I'm not a liability sir
I just don't have friends

Thank you for your contribution
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
thatthickgurl:

I'm not a liability sir

if ur in epe hit me up lets have some fun aiit
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by prettysassygirl(f): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Oracleforce:

Please don't jump to conclusions. Not everyone keeps lots of friends.
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by prettysassygirl(f): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
thatthickgurl:

I'm not a liability sir

No thanks for his contribution grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by Banky691: 2:01am On Dec 28, 2020
Bola146:
I’m available
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by cricifixo: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Guys pls me too need friends to hang out with this festive season o....haba no be only babes dey find hangout abeg...pls i want someone to take me out especially a babe
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by Adeplus: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2020
prettysassygirl:

I'm interested
Re: I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos by Dmlanwa: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
grin i need new set of friends myself. Feel free to holla if you are available.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In my late 20s; I Don't Desire The typical Marriage, But I Want To Have Children / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On His Wedding Day / Sending Your Kids To Good Schools And Your Househelp To Lower Schools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.