Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech (67331 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Ishilove: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
These videos have surfaced online and prove that indeed, His Royal Majesty, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, custodian of the royal throne of Lagos state, did really make the incendiary comments that have sparked massive outrage amongst the good people of Lagos state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GSSOMC0rV0

8 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by raumdeuter: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Well said Kabiyesi

The meaning of Kabiyesi is who dares question you

You have said it and who dares question you

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na wao, this is serious oo shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
The oba don talk nonsense,hian....grin grin I trust PDP,they will start using the speech as a tool to lure igbos to vote for their candidate which is agbaje,that does not mean they care about the igbos but they are just trying to take advantage of the situation and in a tricky way try to make igbos vote for agbaje!!!,when the same oba endorsed goodluck jonathan the PDP were very happy busy jumping up and down but now the oba has suddenly turn into their enemy??hypocrites...!!!ll those tricks will not save agbaje from loosing the elections!!!!!!

CR77:
Mad man

APC ''Association of past criminals''
PDP "pigs deceiving people".......

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by CR77(f): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mad man

Pls watch the video and see how this Oba lack common sense

APC ''Association of past criminals''

loving Jimi Agbaje

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Ojestas(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmnnn.

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by igbsam(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
This drum wey una dey beat so, Make una ready to dance the dance o!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ridiculous!

20 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hit like if you feel the oba is barking like a toothless dog.

Hit share if you feel the oba was suffering from a Juvenile delinquency.

Quote me if you feel the oba has to be thrown into the lagoon 1st.

363 Likes 122 Shares

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by lonelydora: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Igbos will respond to Oba accordingly on Saturday just as we responded to FFK and Fayose. Oba has indirectly campaigned for Agbaje just as Fayose campaigned for GMB.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ChinemeOkpan: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
This video is showing us what exactly transpired . The Oba was laughing with his subjects- the Igbo visitors

This is a false alarm by the enemies! The Igbo elders were laughing and enjoying themselves.

I think all these noise makers should now apologize to the Oba of Lagos!

The statements attributed to him were tongue in cheek comments! They were colloquial statements misinterpreted by evil doers

Thank God the video is now out!

God bless the Oba!

Hit Like for Ambode and Share for the Great Oba of Lagos!

145 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by chiedu7: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
This terrible

This is disappointing coming from a respected traditional ruler

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by siegfried99(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmm
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
FORGET , NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. NO ONE WILL DIE IN LAGOON BUT NO MATTER WHAT, AMBO WILL STILL WIN BY LANDMARK. JK DONT PULL THAT CROWD AND IS NOT THAT POPULAR THAN AAMBO. WE ONLY KNOW HIM IN AJEGUNLE .
WHEN A POPORTED TEXT MESSAGE FROM CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS TRENDING, NO ONE SPOKE AGAINST IT. WHEN THEY CLAIMED THAT ANY CATHOLIC THAT VOTE BUHARI WILL DIE, NO ONE WAS CASTIGATING IT O.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by holluwai(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Seen!
Arrant nonsense!

Don't be shocked if APC looses in Lagos state come this Saturday.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mbaka where are you? An Oba in Lagos has threathened to drown every Igbo man in Lagos that votes PDP instead of APC. I guess the oracle of the holy spirit didnt show you this?

The Oracle of the holy spirit didnt reveal to to you that this retaard of a monarch will stoop so low to make this hateful speech? That this moronic, fat phuck negro is a killer and a ritualist? That this man who calls himslef a king is nothing but an arse-wipe! Mana otoro ga agbagbu ya! Ekpenta ga atagbu ya na ezi na ulo ya!
My Nairaland friends who always say that I critisicize a man of God, you people should judge oo. When I say that people are too religious that they have lost touch with the realities of life, some people will say that am wrong. When I was ringing the bells against APC, some people say that am against change... Chineke kere uwa, inokwa ya? Who will say that I didnt post this on Nairaland for the whole world to see the signs before a genocide is committed? Do I need a prophecy to tell me that these people are heating up the drums of war? Is this not an Oba for crying out loud? Was this not how the genocide of Rwanda start? Unfounded hatred against a more vibrant and successful drive? Are we aware that an Oba is a statesman and will definitely have so many cultic followers?

I swear to god almighty, any attempt on the life of an Igbo man in Lagos will be met with the death of 7 yoruba men in Igbo Land. Don't ask me how it will happen!

Oba Rilwan, Thank you very much. Well, I thank you for two obvious reasons. First and foremost, I want to thank you for showing us the level of your stupidity. It is unrivaled.

Secondly, I want to thank you for giving the Igbos the full reality check. Oba, I don't blame you for having the guts and impetus to utter those nonsense from your gutter mouth. Who in the whole of Igbo land do you fear? Who in the whole of Igbo land do you have regards for? No one.

But Oba, this is your time, the times favors you. But don't worry. We are coming. We are coming Oba. And when our time comes, we will not forget Oba. We will remember you, and your chiildren and grand children will pay the price. It is a promise Oba.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by jmoore(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Some folks will still ask for the cartoon version before he/she believes.

Anyone who doesn't condemn this act is a fool.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by 234GT(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
APC fools see nothing wrong in it. I just watched the shameful video on channels now!

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by omanifrank(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
u se
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by hansad: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Evidence of this Yoruba Oba's speech with the evidence that Igbos have been chased away from the north must go a long way to advance the birth of a new Igbo country independent from Nigeria.

Enough is enough.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by mallorca(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Whoever posted this video may your days be longer and fruithfull

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Stunner1(f): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
angry angry
Very annoying!!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by cococandy(f): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Very hateful human being

18 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by donsteady(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
The king has spoken

4 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by tosingcfr(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Talks like this bring disrepute to the throne. Thought Obas were meant to be non political or (apolitical). Those words were venomous. What happens to their freedom? Their conscience?One Nigeria? Oh no, that was totally uncalled for. Too bad

20 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by cycline404(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oba! Kabiesi why now?

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by foliks(f): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmmmm, it is well o....wetin concern me undecided

Make I spread mat dey read comments

I balance well wth my popcorn
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by igboboy3(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
After due consideration of the threats which have been issued by Mr. Akiolu, I- Ichie Gburu Gburu of Lagos City, the King's Hand and the First Warden of Eko Atlantic City - hereby endorse the peace-loving Jimi Chukwujekwu Agbaje as the next governor of Lagos state

[size=18pt]JayKay is Okay!!! [/size]

Say No to Jump in Lagoon and hateful Obas

God bless the guber candidates; Agbaje first and then Ambode

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Firefire(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
angry undecided

Oba Akiolu, you have bitten more than you can chew.

lalasticlala:
– Prophet who predicted Jonathan’s defeat

According to Hephzibah: “God told me he is giving the mandate to Jimi Agbaje of PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) in Lagos State, but the power that be in APC (All Progressives Congress) will try to upturn the election in their favour and if care is not taken, this may lead to crisis.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/05/pray-for-buhari-osinbajo-not-to-die-in-power-prophet-who-predicted-jonathans-defeat/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Guidette(f): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
He is putting Ambode in trouble due to careless misplaced words. Meanwhile...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well / Folashade Tinubu’s Age. / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.