Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong (4870 Views)

I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) / Yahaya Bello Cautions A Chinese Man For Doing A Shoddy Job (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by AlexBells(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2020
Sometimes ago, I was exposed to really loud Noise While Working with some Sound Samples as I'm into music Stuff, after that I got this funny feeling in my ear, it was a little painful.

So I told my girlfriend when she called, honestly she been supportive and all of that but after telling her that I feel a little strange feeling in my ear, after our talks, she called my elder Sister and told her how I'm sick and all of that, that she should check on me cause I been in my room for some times.

After my sister came in my room asking what's wrong with me, it was just a damn noise exposure, she said if I should need medical attention, I said nothing to worry about, but being a kind of private individual I felt so terrible and it all looked like my girlfriend is a snitch.

Long story shot, I picked my phone called her and gave her really stern warning telling her before she discuss my personal issue I told her with my family or anyone else she must get approval from me, well I'm a little hot tempered guy and all I expected was for her to say I'm sorry it won't happen again but she tried to defend her actions, well I'm thankful she's far away and it was over the phone.

I reminded her when she was sick and I was aware, i could have just picked up my phone and call her elder sister, well it snowballed into an outburst but I made myself clear, next time she tried such play on my privacy, it may end terribly.

It a long time gone now but how would you react if it were you.
Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by tyup(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:
Sometimes ago, I was exposed to really loud Noise While Working with some Sound Samples as I'm into music Stuff, after that I got this funny feeling in my ear, it was a little painful.

So I told my girlfriend when she called, honestly she been supportive and all of that but after telling her that I feel a little strange feeling in my ear, after our talks, she called my elder Sister and told her how I'm sick and all of that, that she should check on me cause I been in my room for some times.

After my sister came in my room asking what's wrong with me, it was just a damn noise exposure, she said if I should need medical attention, I said nothing to worry about, but being a kind of private individual I felt so terrible and it all looked like my girlfriend is a snitch.

Long story shot, I picked my phone called her and gave her really stern warning telling her before she discuss my personal issue I told her with my family or anyone else she must get approval from me, well I'm a little hot tempered guy and all I expected was for her to say I'm sorry it won't happen again but she tried to defend her actions, well I'm thankful she's far away and it was over the phone.

I reminded her when she was sick and I was aware, i could have just picked up my phone and call her elder sister, well it snowballed into an outburst but I made myself clear, next time she tried such play on my privacy, it may end terribly.

shocked

1 Like

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by ashybabs(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2020
what da Bleep are you smoking

first of all wrong section
Secondly HOW DA Bleep IS THIS OUR PROBLEM
i can engage u if ure really jobless
AlexBells:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by Gang90: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Depending on how the whole thing went on, I don't think you did anything wrong, some girls obviously do not know their boundaries
Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by Yahksbiz(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2020
And you didn't slap her, my did and I almost break up with her
Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by AlexBells(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2020
ashybabs:
what da Bleep are you smoking

first of all wrong section
Secondly HOW DA Bleep IS THIS OUR PROBLEM
i can engage u if ure really jobless
Please someone should move it to romance please, didn't know

1 Like

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by AlexBells(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2020
Yahksbiz:
I couldn't think on really being hard on her as I thought okay maybe she did it out of care but then it my privacy, my family and my life, so but it was on the phone so I couldn't be physical even if I wanted
Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by budaatum: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2020
Yahksbiz:
AlexBells:

I couldn't think on really being hard on her as I thought okay maybe she did it out of care but then it my privacy, my family and my life, so but it was on the phone so I couldn't be physical even if I wanted
Slap is not enough. Next time, shoot her, twice.
That should teach you how stupid you are!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by joelbooks: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2020
What right do you have to verbally assault her? What right do you have that you have intention of physically assaulting her ? Are really okay?

6 Likes

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by AlexBells(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2020
budaatum:

I was not proposing a slap, I don't get physical just like that, I know she did that because she care but you know how stupid a woman in love can be, they are capable of doing anything just for love but at least some rationality matters even in love, that action to me was irrational, even if my family needs to know she should give me the respect if being the one to tell my family or inform me about her intentions first.

1 Like

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by Yahksbiz(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2020
budaatum:

Why them dey finger � you? Are you the OP
Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by AlexBells(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2020
joelbooks:
What right do you have to verbally assault her? What right do you have that you have intention of physically assaulting her ? Are really okay?
I did not physically assault her, and I have no intention to, but when I called her and told her she shouldn't have called my family that way, she retaliated you know actions and reactions are equals and opposite, is it right for to call my family and tell them, that's the question
Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by Idonije8(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:

mtchwww

3 Likes

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by budaatum: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:

I was not proposing a slap, I don't get physical just like that, I know she did that because she care but you know how stupid a woman in love can be, they are capable of doing anything just for love but at least some rationality matters even in love, that action to me was irrational, even if my family needs to know she should give me the respect if being the one to tell my family or inform me about her intentions first.
No, I don't know how stupid a woman in love can be. Nor do I think this woman is stupid to love you because doing so will involve me thinking you are not worthy of her love which I have insufficient evidence for, though such evidence seems to be gradually piling up.

A more mature person might have gone about it by thanking her for her care and love and concern and for assuming your family she told cares and loves you as much as she does, "but please my darling sweetheart, I like my privacy, even from my family, and would rather you do not inform them or anyone of my business again", but here you are being advised to slap her and the only reason you seem to have not is because she was protected by being far away on the other side of a phone.

I can only hope this thread of yours matures you by it's end. You after all opened it because you doubt your action was the right one. If it does mature you, you'd find a way to say you are sorry and understand her love for you is not because she is stupid as you claim but perhaps because you are actually worthy of her love.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by helinues: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by Bkayyy: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
My brother, the reason why we are in the politics section is to avoid seeing nonsense things like this.
Mods please move this to the stupid section where stupid /senseless entitled girls discuss red pills/Alpha boys, BBN and other stupid stuff all day

10 Likes

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by AlexBells(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
budaatum:

No, I don't know how stupid a woman in love can be. Nor do I think this woman is stupid to love you because doing so will involve me thinking you are not worthy of her love which I have insufficient evidence for, though such evidence seems to be gradually piling up.

A more mature person might have gone about it by thanking her for her care and love and concern and for assuming your family she told cares and loves you as much as she does, "but please my darling sweetheart, I like my privacy, even from my family, and would rather you do not inform them or anyone of my business again", but here you are being advised to slap her and the only reason you seem to have not is because she was protected by being far away on the other side of a phone.

I can only hope this thread of yours matures you by it's end. You after all opened it because you doubt your action was the right one. If it does mature you, you'd find a way to say you are sorry and understand her love for you is not because she is stupid as you claim but perhaps because you are actually worthy of her love.

Like I said it long gone, I'd never beat anyone for over 10 years now so that's it, I appreciate your advice though but you didn't seem to notice the part where I was being cool with the whole thing, but instead of seeing my view she retorted, okay same Night she called crying she's sorry but it still feel somehow like I can't handle my stuff, yes she did it out of love honestly I appreciated that fact but she went all emotional telling me how I don't see her, making it look like oh, I'm a terrible person that's how it all happened, how do you hit someone that crying, I don't know the nature of her girlfriend, people are different but my girlfriend then is not someone you will think of beating because she even complains about the way I speak to her which she says is terrible how much more hitting her but then she should take her corrections simple
Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by jumobi1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
You have anger issues. I hope you don’t beat your woman . Next time just tell her you like you’re privacy and keep it moving. If she doesn’t respect your wish, you’re allowed to move on.
I don’t like the fact that you’re thankful it was over the phone and that she was far away and that it may end terribly the next time. It makes you sound freaking dangerous and someone no one should be in a relationship with. This type of Violence is of the devil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by AlexBells(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
jumobi1:
You have anger issues. I hope you don’t beat your woman . Next time just tell her you like you’re privacy and keep it moving. If she doesn’t respect your wish, you’re allowed to move on.
I don’t like the fact that you’re thankful it was over the phone and that she was far away and that it may end terribly the next time. It makes you sound freaking dangerous and someone no one should be in a relationship with. This type of Violence is of the devil.
You are demonising me lol, the truth is if she continues, I will move on that's the terribly aspect not like i will hit her, but I was responding to a guy who suggested slapping her of which even if that was an option, she's far away, I never said I wanted to hit her but then she's far away,
Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by budaatum: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
budaatum:

I can only hope this thread of your's matures you by it's end.

AlexBells:

Like I said it long gone, I'd never beat anyone for over 10 years now so that's it, I appreciate your advice though but you didn't seem to notice the part where I was being cool with the whole thing, but instead of seeing my view she retorted, okay same Night she called crying she's sorry but it still feel somehow like I can't handle my stuff, yes she did it out of love honestly I appreciated that fact but she went all emotional telling me how I don't see her, making it look like oh, I'm a terrible person that's how it all happened, how do you hit someone that crying, I don't know the nature of her girlfriend, people are different but my girlfriend then is not someone you will think of beating because she even complains about the way I speak to her which she says is terrible how much more hitting her but then she should take her corrections simple
Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by Khd95(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
if she wasnt far away and not over the phone, u would have pummeled her abi

some men deserve heartless women, she was just concerned for u and look how ungrateful you are, expecting her to tell u sorry cos she cared for u

if you have never had the discussion with her before that she shouldn't discuss ur matters with anyone, u have no right or moral justification to demand or expect apology

what happened to 'look babe, i know u meant well for me but i am not comfortable with you discussion my personal matters with my family or anyone without my permission...." with this submission she would known shes expected to apologize or something. But u think u are right by scolding her

well, relationship matter no supposed to concern me cos las las una go use Bleep settle things and "our opinions" wont matter again

4 Likes

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by Midas01: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
You don't have sense and I wonder what she's doing with a dracula like you.

Next time it will end terribly bla bla bla...what can you Nigerian men do other than beat a lady?

Mumu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by AlexBells(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Khd95:
if she wasnt far away and not over the phone, u would have pummeled her abi

some men deserve heartless women, she was just concerned for u and look how ungrateful you are, expecting her to tell u sorry cos she cared for u

if you have never had the discussion with her before that she shouldn't discuss ur matters with anyone, u have no right or moral justification to demand or expect apology

what happened to 'look babe, i know u meant well for me but i am not comfortable with you discussion my personal matters with my family or anyone without my permission...." with this submission she would known shes expected to apologize or something. But u think u are right by scolding her

well, relationship matter no supposed to concern me cos las las una go use Bleep settle things and "our opinions" wont matter again
You are just saying things that you don't understand the implications, what if I called your sister and told her you are having some complications after an abortion, I guess that will be caring also, where did I say that I will beat her
Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by Iniobon(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by Midas01: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
You don't even know when to end sentences and begin other ones. You should be more concerned about getting your ear and brain problem solved because it looks like you're also suffering from a brain injury.
AlexBells:

5 Likes

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by AlexBells(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Midas01:
You don't even know when to end sentences and begin other ones. You should be more concerned about getting your ear and brain problem solved because it doesn't look you're also suffering from a brain injury.
Thanks for the Insult, I really appreciate
Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by rooftops: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Did you ever imagine maybe due to she being far from you she feels she can't take care of you and feels your family members close to you can, that is a partner that cares. You shouting at her is very wrong.
Only one out of 10 girlfriends will do that, don't ask me where I got the statistics from grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by AlexBells(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
rooftops:
Did you ever imagine maybe due to she being far from you she feels she can't take care of you and feels your family members close to you can, that is a partner that cares. You shouting at her is very wrong.
Only one out of 10 girlfriends will do that, don't ask me where I got the statistics from grin grin
Okay, we learn every day, I get cause she care now but at least she ought to ask me if i need additional help, I was the one that sent her my sisters number to use in case Emergency cause one day something happened but I was safe she was worried through out the time she cant reach me so I sent her my sisters number and my mum number as well telling her to call those line in case of emergency like that day so she don't have to be worried but not calling them when I'm still reachable, I'm not a beast but why no one seeing why I got issue with that, it not everytime a young man is sick you take it to the family
Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by Tingotoe: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
This is not supposed to be posted in the politics section. Please shift it to romance
Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by rooftops: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:

Okay, we learn every day, I get cause she care now but at least she ought to ask me if i need additional help, I was the one that sent her my sisters number to use in case Emergency cause one day something happened but I was safe she was worried through out the time she cant reach me so I sent her my sisters number and my mum number as well telling her to call those line in case of emergency like that day so she don't have to be worried but not calling them when I'm still reachable, I'm not a beast but why no one seeing why I got issue with that, it not everytime a young man is sick you take it to the family
..yeah I get.. but what you term emergency is different from hers seeing how she called your sister grin
I don't know how you go about it, I just want to tell you she cares so don't mess it up
Re: I Scolded My Girlfriend For Doing This, Did I Do Wrong by Tecks10: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Op

Even though she might be wrong by involving your sister without your consent; you should have seen that her actions were because she cares for you.

You shouldn't have scolded her, her actions were very harmless. You should have passed your dislike for her actions in a better way like - " babe, I appreciate your concern, but please next time, do not do something like that without my permission ". Case solved! And believe me, she would have apologized.

This is too trivial to earn a scold.

And to think you would have slapped her, just as someone asked you to, here, speak volumes of your personality.

You equally called her stupid, because she's in love with you.

All I can tell you is may whatever you believe in, have mercy on you.

Work on your personality, sir!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: 2023: Atiku ‘picks’ Serving Governor As Running Mate / Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt / Ifeanyi Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.