Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria (1016 Views)

Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / Peter Obi Was Right Buhari Did Promise To Make =N= 1 Equal To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
One day, I was in the Bus in Enugu during the heated #EndSars time one young man was Criticising father Mbaka and his prophesy that Buhari is a blessing to Nigeria due to I don't like engaging strangers in talks most times, I kept my cool.

At a point I couldn't bear most of what he is saying so I told him, young man there is nothing that had happened that had invalidated Mbaka's prophesy that God works in mysterious ways. Buhari is a total failure agreed but he could still be the best thing that happened to Nigeria.

No body is going to doubt that Buhari is one of the worst president Nigeria had ever but he will leave Nigeria better than what any other president could have left.

During the time of the Isrealites captivity in Egypt, God had to wait till a Hardened Pharaoh came, that's how Mosses was made, if the Pharaoh was soft on the Isrealites, they could have been in captivity by now, remember Nazi Germany and the Holocaust, if it did not happen, Jews would not have had a country by now.

Remember the First Atomic Bomb ever used, if it were not used, we could have been in a third, fouth or fifth world war by now, sometimes things needs to get worst before it gets better.

Buhari may have been a failure but he is the kick Nigeria needs for a revolution to be inspired.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by godliman: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:
One day, I was in the Bus in Enugu during the heated #EndSars time one young man was Criticising father Mbaka and his prophesy that Buhari is a blessing to Nigeria due to I don't like engaging strangers in talks most times, I kept my cool.

At a point I couldn't bear most of what he is saying so I told him, young man there is nothing that had happened that had invalidated Mbaka's prophesy that God works in mysterious ways. Buhari is a total failure agreed but he could still be the best thing that happened to Nigeria.

No body is going to doubt that Buhari is one of the worst president Nigeria had ever but he will leave Nigeria better than what any other president could have left.

During the time of the Isrealites captivity in Egypt, God had to wait till a Hardened Pharaoh came, that's how Mosses was made, if the Pharaoh was soft on the Isrealites, they could have been in captivity by now, remember Nazi Germany and the Holocaust, if it did not happen, Jews would not have had a country by now.

Remember the First Atomic Bomb ever used, if it were not used, we could have been in a third, fouth or fifth world war by now, sometimes things needs to get worst before it gets better.

Buhari may have been a failure but he is the kick Nigeria needs for a revolution to be inspired.
we must find a way to glorify mbaka
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by Frank0806(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
Truly shepe weed strong no be lie

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by Jeromejnr(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Frank0806:
Truly shepe weed strong no be lie

Try and see sense in what he is saying. And he gave valid examples.

Sometimes people need to get very uncomfortable before they can wake up. If things were not like they are now, there won't have been an End sars protest and uncovering of many practices in this corrupt nation.

Now the youths have in a way woken up and would love to vote in their own party in 2023.

Let's leave sentiments aside. Life has varied ways of getting things done. It might not be the way you like or understand it.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by somebody02: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
In other words, OP is telling us that God is using General Mohammed Buhari(rtd) as our Pharaoh/Punishment towards a greater cause..
grin smiley
You say that when something good is about to happen, something bad happens before it. I believe it is the way of nature to balance itself

Abeg, I buy eBay gift cards, Paypal funds and Africard funds.
Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by mbaise1000: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
bros op,
mbaka told us what he said his god told him and you are here trying to spin it, mbaka told us that things will be better under buhari, during his govt, he didn't say it will be better after buhari has gone, mbaka made it clear that buhari will govern better than JONATHAN, who exactly do you think you are talking to here, 11people in a local bus?
ok your next will be to come and tell us what he also said about imo.
while praise singers will be praising people like mbaka those WHO has the spirit of GOD know that mbaka and his type doesn't even know who Jesus Christ is

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by Frank0806(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Sometimes people need to get very uncomfortable before they can wake up. If things were not like they are now, there won't have been an End sars protest and uncovering of many practices in this corrupt nation.

Now the youths have in a way woken up and would love to vote in their own party in 2023.

Let's leave sentiments aside. Life has varied ways of getting things done. It might not be the way you like or understand it.
so you mean it took all these human lives to bring god blessing abi......have you lost someone due to the crazy situation In The country if not you will not be defending this fraud

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
godliman:
we must find a way to glorify mbaka
Nobody is glorifying Mbaka I'm just trying to say that in a way, Buhari is a blessing, to Nigeria
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by Frank0806(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Jeromejnr:

don't confuse religion and sentiment cos they are the same thing...use your head and think
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
mbaise1000:
bros op,
mbaka told us what he said his god told him and you are here trying to spin it, mbaka told us that things will be better under buhari, during his govt, he didn't say it will be better after buhari has gone, mbaka made it clear that buhari will govern better than JONATHAN, who exactly do you think you are talking to here, 11people in a local bus?
ok your next will be to come and tell us what he also said about imo.
while praise singers will be praising people like mbaka those WHO has the spirit of GOD know that mbaka and his type doesn't even know who Jesus Christ is
Have Nigerian youth ever United before in the history of Nigeria, was it not during Buhari that happened, what about the Endsars and the Sorosoke, is not during Buhari, now people are held accountable, do you know that the foundation of every country is built on blood, it not about how many people that died it about how many died for a right reason and how many will be saved,

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by loveth360(f): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
I always know that buhari is a blessing to Nigeria because God is using him to divide Nigeria.

Last last Nigeria will divide because what is holding it now is just a thin thing.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ahhh. Jesssu
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
loveth360:
I always know that buhari is a blessing to Nigeria because God is using him to divide Nigeria.

Last last Nigeria will divide because what is holding it now is just a thin thing.
Dear, if I must be sincere with you, I don't see Nigeria Dividing anytime soon but I see Nigeria restructure soon, reply my DM, I got something going on you might like
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by Jeromejnr(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
Frank0806:
don't confuse religion and sentiment cos they are the same thing...use your head and think

Who spoke on Religion here?

The universe is bigger than your minute brain you know.

Anyways, there will always be shallow thinkers.

@OP kudos.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by loveth360(f): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:

Dear, if I must be sincere with you, I don't see Nigeria Dividing anytime soon but I see Nigeria restructure soon, reply my DM, I got something going on you might like
I don't have access to this mail again.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by Frank0806(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Who spoke on Religion here?

The universe is bigger than your minute brain you know.

Anyways, there will always be shallow thinkers.

@OP kudos.
look at this zombie defending what he doesn't know.....the same mbaka that said buhari is the one to guide Nigeria to the promise Land the same mbaka that said David Lyon will assend the seat of government..guy stop embarrassing yourself because of your so called father in the Lord your unborn children will be amazed at how if ignorant and docile their father is
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by Frank0806(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Look at this zombie defending someone who has proven to be a fraud
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
A failure admires a failure. not surprised
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
loveth360:
I don't have access to this mail again.
My number O7015707100, reach out to me, you can text me, I will remove the Number by tomorrow so if possible please reach out to me today, thanks
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by Bighead5: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
You are right. Buhari is a blessing to we IGBO and the EASTERN REGION. That's why we IGBO see BUHARI as our MESSIAH

Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
blessing kill you there
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by loveth360(f): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:

My number O7015707100, reach out to me, you can text me, I will remove the Number by tomorrow so if possible please reach out to me today, thanks
Ok i will reach you.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by mbaise1000: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:

Have Nigerian youth ever United before in the history of Nigeria, was it not during Buhari that happened, what about the Endsars and the Sorosoke, is not during Buhari, now people are held accountable, do you know that the foundation of every country is built on blood, it not about how many people that died it about how many died for a right reason and how many will be saved,

you may want to tell me where and how nigeria youths got united under buhari, and talking about endsars is it this one igbos joined yoruba to condemn the massacre at lekki toll gate and all nigerians including same yoruba joined together to cheer the govt and support the igbo at obigbo for doing same protest others did claiming that they murdered police men?
The point we are trying to make here is that mbaka said one thing and you are saying another, mbaka made it clear what he said his god told him, the true GOD doesn't have anything to prove to anyone again by telling us political results, GOD didn't call anyone to predict political permutations like these "god of men" are doing everytime, we are only called to be conformed into the image of Jesus Christ, anyone GOD called now is FOR the purpose of the cross and any prophecy that isn't pointing to the cross this time have k leg, and this MBAKA'S prophecy is not from the true GOD, anyone claiming that GOD called him should focus on the ways of Jesus Christ and not things of the world, didn't Jesus told his disciples that HE is NOT of the world and same with all his followers? isn't politics of the world? did Jesus say that and come back to be predicting every political result? of all the people who troop to mbaka's church and those like him, how many go there to seek heaven? 99.99% go there for miracles and prophecy, mbaka doesn't know Jesus Christ, he is misleading people who are destined for destruction, if you like his ways check your position again and see if you are really in the faith
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
mbaise1000:

you may want to tell me where and how nigeria youths got united under buhari, and talking about endsars is it this one igbos joined yoruba to condemn the massacre at lekki toll gate and all nigerians including same yoruba joined together to cheer the govt and support the igbo at obigbo for doing same protest others did claiming that they murdered police men?
The point we are trying to make here is that mbaka said one thing and you are saying another, mbaka made it clear what he said his god told him, the true GOD doesn't have anything to prove to anyone again by telling us political results, GOD didn't call anyone to predict political permutations like these "god of men" are doing everytime, we are only called to be conformed into the image of Jesus Christ, anyone GOD called now is FOR the purpose of the cross and any prophecy that isn't pointing to the cross this time have k leg, and this MBAKA'S prophecy is not from the true GOD, anyone claiming that GOD called him should focus on the ways of Jesus Christ and not things of the world, didn't Jesus told his disciples that HE is NOT of the world and same with all his followers? isn't politics of the world? did Jesus say that and come back to be predicting every political result? of all the people who troop to mbaka's church and those like him, how many go there to seek heaven? 99.99% go there for miracles and prophecy, mbaka doesn't know Jesus Christ, he is misleading people who are destined for destruction, if you like his ways check your position again and see if you are really in the faith
You are not seeing the obvious thing that I'm trying to say, I'm not saying the Nigeria is good but Buhari may be the very worst thing that happened to Nigeria, if you understand English, you would realise that it can't get worse than the Worst, in economics you realise that happens at marginal utility in this case, Buhari took us to the worst situation possible as a country, two recession when his tenure is yet to finish, wanton destruction of lives and properties, all these evil going on is what Nigeria truly needs, if a reasonable person was in power all we would be seeing is average growth, but all the evil will remain the same, a reasonable president would have acted on #endsars protest within the first one week, it could have subdued the tensions but it won't solve the problem but if Buhari is not careful he will be forced out of office and the next president dare not be stupid that's what I'm saying God works in mysterious ways, I'm not praising either Buhari or Mbaka both got issues but that does not mean they can't be the silver lining
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by mbaise1000: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:

You are not seeing the obvious thing that I'm trying to say, I'm not saying the Nigeria is good but Buhari may be the very worst thing that happened to Nigeria, if you understand English, you would realise that it can't get worse than the Worst, in economics you realise that happens at marginal utility in this case, Buhari took us to the worst situation possible as a country, two recession when his tenure is yet to finish, wanton destruction of lives and properties, all these evil going on is what Nigeria truly needs, if a reasonable person was in power all we would be seeing is average growth, but all the evil will remain the same, a reasonable president would have acted on #endsars protest within the first one week, it could have subdued the tensions but it won't solve the problem but if Buhari is not careful he will be forced out of office and the next president dare not be stupid that's what I'm saying God works in mysterious ways, I'm not praising either Buhari or Mbaka both got issues but that does not mean they can't be the silver lining

I.may not understand english, may also not be a PhD holder like you but I did understand what mbaka said his god told him, I am no longer interested in what direction nigeria is taking and I believe that if buhari were to come out again to contest, some ""educated PhD holders"" will still vote for him and many will listen to mbaka to vote for him again, my interest is what mbaka said and meant, no one should come out to spin it, what you personally think of mbaka and buhari is your personal opinion, remember that the original issue is what mbaka meant wjen he said that buhari will be a BETTER ruler than JONATHAN and will govern better than him, he never said that his god told him that those miracles will come after buhari, that is the point I am talking on, educated people may want to stay on the point
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
mbaise1000:

I.may not understand english, may also not be a PhD holder like you but I did understand what mbaka said his god told him, I am no longer interested in what direction nigeria is taking and I believe that if buhari were to come out again to contest, some ""educated PhD holders"" will still vote for him and many will listen to mbaka to vote for him again, my interest is what mbaka said and meant, no one should come out to spin it, what you personally think of mbaka and buhari is your personal opinion, remember that the original issue is what mbaka meant wjen he said that buhari will be a BETTER ruler than JONATHAN and will govern better than him, he never said that his god told him that those miracles will come after buhari, that is the point I am talking on, educated people may want to stay on the point
Okay, sorry I didnt mean to be rude but all I'm saying is people should not judge prophesies on the basis of it's face value, remember the sentiments against Mbaka in tha East is far beyond prophesy, people down here see Mbakas impact as far beyond prophecy, all I tried to let the young man see was that prophecy may not be the way we see it but if it is from God it will have impact, Mbaka is just an ordinary man, it only when his prophesy is from God that I hold him a little higher so tell me now, are you saying his prophecy was not from God
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by KwaraRat: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:

Afikpo Muslim Jew congoid faggin rat talk.

Jews were never enslaved in Egypt .
They were kicked out for being subversive traitors and for having leprosy .

Hitler did not kill any hew rat. He just wanted them out of Europe and was the first to start a repartration movement known as Hasbara agreement to get Jews to leave Germany and even offered his assistance in making Jews settle in Palestine .

Only 600,000 Jews died.and they were never killed but died of typus and starvation owing to the allied blockade and bombing of Geemany"s supply line.

Jews are liars and you are stupid to not only quote their lies but claim to be one as well when you are a congoid fulanized negriod slave race.

Faggin
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
KwaraRat:

Afikpo Muslim Jew congoid faggin rat talk.

Jews were never enslaved in Egypt .
They were kicked out for being subversive traitors and for having leprosy .

Hitler did not kill any hew rat. He just wanted them out of Europe and was the first to start a repartration movement known as Hasbara agreement to get Jews to leave Germany and even offered his assistance in making Jews settle in Palestine .

Only 600,000 Jews died.and they were never killed but died of typus and starvation owing to the allied blockade and bombing of Geemany"s supply line.

Jews are liars and you are stupid to not only quote their lies but claim to be one as well when you are a congoid fulanized negriod slave race.

Faggin
You are here again, now as Kwararat lol, I didn't even know you are the owner of this account too
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by KwaraRat: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:

You are here again, now as Kwararat lol, I didn't even know you are the owner of this account too

Stop regurgitating Jewish lies.

Faggin
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
KwaraRat:

Stop regurgitating Jewish lies.

Faggin
The only lie I see around here is you
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by KwaraRat: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:

The only lie I see around here is you

Look

I want you to open your eyes and be free .

I may be tough on you but that is what I do to get you angry and motivated just like the way a Shaolin master will shame a would be apprentice student .

Open your mind and read.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
KwaraRat:

Look

I want you to open your eyes and be free .

I may be tough on you but that is what I do to get you angry and motivated just like the way a Shaolin master will shame a would be apprentice student .

Open your mind and read.

Why are you training me, why are you opening my eyes, to serve you or serve my people, who are you, who I'm I

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Report Of Abandoning Aso Rock For Dubai / . / Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.