Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,023 members, 7,849,124 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria (1021 Views)

Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / Peter Obi Was Right Buhari Did Promise To Make =N= 1 Equal To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by KwaraRat: 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:

Why are you training me, why are you opening my eyes, to serve you or serve my people, who are you, who I'm I

To be free so that you can set others free from this Jewish prison world we live in.

This is a war to free people and not to enslave them.

When you are ready , let me know and I will send you resource links to your mail .

Provide an Annonymous mail without any hint to your real identity .
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
KwaraRat:

To be free so that you can set others free from this Jewish prison world we live in.

This is a war to free people and not to enslave them.

When you are ready , let me know and I will send you resource links to your mail .

Provide an Annonymous mail without any hint to your real identity .
I don't believe in Jewish Bulshit, I'm Igbo and my people comes first, God made my people and out us here, that's who we are, our ancestors lived here, I believe in my ancestors, I'm educated and as such I may say I'm a Christian but I know my faith a lot lies in what my father and his father and his fathers father was sustained with, God is merciful and he knows we are here
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by KwaraRat: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:

I don't believe in Jewish Bulshit, I'm Igbo and my people comes first, God made my people and out us here, that's who we are, our ancestors lived here, I believe in my ancestors, I'm educated and as such I may say I'm a Christian but I know my faith a lot lies in what my father and his father and his fathers father was sustained with, God is merciful and he knows we are here

Then read the Babylonian Talnid which is the most revered and superior book in today's modern day Judaism and see what your Jewish masters think of you .
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
KwaraRat:

Then read the Babylonian Talnid which is the most revered and superior book in today's modern day Judaism and see what your Jewish masters think of you .
I don't believe in Judaism, I don't Believe in Jewish, I don't give a bleep about ancient Babylon, I mostly care about my people today, don't give me your cult like teachings it won't benefit me neither would it benefit my people, 0please let me be
Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by KwaraRat: 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlexBells:

I don't believe in Judaism, I don't Believe in Jewish, I don't give a bleep about ancient Babylon, I mostly care about my people today, don't give me your cult like teachings it won't benefit me neither would it benefit my people, 0please let me be

Re: Father Mbaka Is Right, Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria by mike404(m): 12:40am On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:
One day, I was in the Bus in Enugu during the heated #EndSars time one young man was Criticising father Mbaka and his prophesy that Buhari is a blessing to Nigeria due to I don't like engaging strangers in talks most times, I kept my cool.

At a point I couldn't bear most of what he is saying so I told him, young man there is nothing that had happened that had invalidated Mbaka's prophesy that God works in mysterious ways. Buhari is a total failure agreed but he could still be the best thing that happened to Nigeria.

No body is going to doubt that Buhari is one of the worst president Nigeria had ever but he will leave Nigeria better than what any other president could have left.

During the time of the Isrealites captivity in Egypt, God had to wait till a Hardened Pharaoh came, that's how Mosses was made, if the Pharaoh was soft on the Isrealites, they could have been in captivity by now, remember Nazi Germany and the Holocaust, if it did not happen, Jews would not have had a country by now.

Remember the First Atomic Bomb ever used, if it were not used, we could have been in a third, fouth or fifth world war by now, sometimes things needs to get worst before it gets better.

Buhari may have been a failure but he is the kick Nigeria needs for a revolution to be inspired.
WAS IT NOT THE SAME GOD THAT HARDENED PHARAOH’S HEART

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Asylum to IPOB is a Major blow to Buhari Regime / Gov Wike Visit To Ogoniland Accorded The Highest Traditional Honour: Photos / Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Has Defected To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.