Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) (3564 Views)

Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy / Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / PDP Hires Brian Ballard For $90k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by MyopicMods: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Man hires truck to enter his car in Aba (Video).

Lalasticlala

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=822662865185459&id=405264543591962&fs=1&focus_composer=0&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6902086517791010891%3Amf_story_key.-6872753454113903106%3Atop_level_post_id.822662865185459%3Acontent_owner_id_new.405264543591962%3Apage_id.405264543591962%3Asrc.22%3Aoriginated_from_recommendation.1%3Astory_set_type.19%3Aphoto_id.701895170443999%3Astory_location.5%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline%3Aview_time.1607017066%3Afilter.h_nor%3Atds_flgs.3%3Aott.AX-opZIDNr2DYpsQ&__tn__=S%2AW-R

1 Share

Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Heeeee.

Ifele megbukwa ndi Abia.

And this is where one supposed freedom fighter Mazi Okwu came from.

I thought they say charity begins at home. Nnamdi Kanu should seriously occupy his time to liberate his state from the diabolical machinations of evil politicians and diabolical godfathers looting the resources of the state.

But what baffles me is that even ndi abia are very happy as seen from the video..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Moferere: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Abia is developed than all SW states except Lagos. grin grin grin

Very funny people, dem no even use Kogi as basis of comparison

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Justice35: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Heeeee.

Ifele megbukwa ndi Abia.

I thought they say charity begins at home. Nnamdi Kanu should seriously occupy his time to liberate his state from the diabolical machinations of evil politicians and diabolical godfathers looting the resources of the state.

But what baffles me is that even ndi abia are very happy as seen from the video..
you are always talking rubbish! Agadi na agwo ofe.......smh!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Moferere:
Abia is developed than all SW states except Lagos. grin grin grin

Very funny people, dem no even use Kogi as basis of comparison

So what are you saying in earnest?
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Still better than some states in Yoruba land
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Justice35:
you are always talking rubbish! Agadi na agwo ofe.......smh!!

I know you are allergic to truth but we must state the truth the way it is.

Carry your smh and shove in your pocket.
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Moferere: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

So what are you saying in earnest?

I dey greet you ni

You don chop?

3 Likes

Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mabizela:
Still better than some states in Yoruba land

No wonder most of you follow Nnamdi Kanu sheepishhhly like fo..ools.

You left the topic in question and be shouting yoruba.

How can this environment be better than Yorubaland unless you have pictures to prove otherwise.

Condemn the state governor and leave yorubas out of the failure of your own governor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Moferere:

I dey greet you ni
You don chop?
No, man shall not live by bread alone.
I embarked on 30 days dry fasting on behalf of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Still better than Ogbomoso
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Still better than Ogbomoso

I totally disagree.
Ogbomosho is far much better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Moferere: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

No, man shall not live by bread alone.
I embarked on 30 days dry fasting on behalf of Africa.

Don't waste your prayers on Nigeria.
#My10kobo
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Dracking(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Heeeee.

Ifele megbukwa ndi Abia.

Hahahahaha always an enemy of biafra but remember you don't pull down what is below u since 1970 you guys never Taya to always direct insult
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dracking:
Hahahahaha always an enemy of biafra but remember you don't pull down what is below u since 1970 you guys never Taya to always direct insult

I directed the raw truth to Mazi Okwu.

So go and have seat.
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Moferere:

Don't waste your prayers on Nigeria. #My10kobo
If you say so.
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

No wonder most of you follow Nnamdi Kanu sheepishhhly like fo..ools.

You left the topic in question and be shouting yoruba.

How can this environment be better than Yorubaland unless you have pictures to prove

Condemn the state governor and leave yorubas out of the failure of your own governor.
Ikpeazu is the worst governor the world has ever seen. if you know my main moniker you would know that I'm his most critic. I'm Igbo but not from that shit hole Abia state
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Ojiofor: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Heeeee.

Ifele megbukwa ndi Abia.

Ihere megbuo gi there.Learn how to respect the good people of Abia state.You are free to call out the clueless government.
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mabizela:
Ikpeazu is the worst governor the world has ever seen. if you know my main moniker you would know that I'm his most critic. I'm Igbo but not from that shit hole Abia state

Alright...Noted...though I don't know your main moniker
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Alright...Noted...though I don't know your main moniker
I will mention you in another thread. a bribe taking mod banned me for speaking the truth
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ojiofor:

Ihere megbuo gi there.Learn how to respect the good people of Abia state.You are free to call out the clueless government.

Ojiofor hotel and sons limited , what is good about that people?

I respected the people but called out their hypocrisy.
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mabizela:
I will mention you in another thread. a bribe taking mod banned me for speaking the truth

This is serious.

That's impunity and high handedness.
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

This is serious.

That's impunity and high handedness.
I've mentioned you in one useless thread like that
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Dracking(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I directed the raw truth to Mazi Okwu.

So go and have seat.
give me one then I will seat
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dracking:
give me one then I will seat
The seat is at Afara ukwu.
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Dracking(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The seat is at Afara ukwu.
hope you cleaned it
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dracking:
hope you cleaned it
Ask your supreme leader.
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Dracking(m): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ask your supreme leader.
who exactly am clueless Hahahahaha modified
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nwadiuto247: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu and his Aba tout IPOB are a disgrace to humanity.

Their state is in such a mess and they cant push for good governance from their governors and other poliiticians?

And they are busy insulting FG and other tribes. BIG SHAME

1 Like

Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Ojiofor: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ojiofor hotel and sons limited , what is good about that people?

I respected the people but called out their hypocrisy.

You better respect us or I will make you to.You are free to insult Ikpeazu,supreme Mazi and co as much as you want but don't dare insult the people.
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dracking:
who exactly am clueless Hahahahaha modified

What's this?
Re: Man Hires Truck To Enter His Car In Aba, Abia state (video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ojiofor:

You better respect us or I will make you to.You are free to insult Ikpeazu,supreme Mazi and co as much as you want but don't dare insult the people.

The people are co-author of their own misfortune.

So don't dare anything but accept the fact that you and the people contributed to such situations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Releases Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's City Boy Picture / Sanwo Olu Long Convoy That Caused Traffic Gridlock Along Ikeja - Photos / Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.