Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party (3572 Views)

A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens / Former Ondo Gov, Mimiko Set To Dump PDP For Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by AcuraZDX: 12:34am On Feb 25, 2023
Obidient situation room…

Volunteers at work🥹🔥🔥…

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by PureMe01: 12:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigeria must work again under incoming president Peter Obi

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by FreeStuffsNG: 12:39am On Feb 25, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Obidient situation room…

Volunteers at work🥹🔥🔥…
Awon Learners and Jambitos. LP don suffer. Situation room is not shashe and social media job for youths without PVCs o ,

These ones are not teachable and can insult and curse for Africa, they never learn to crawl and walk before running so they always lule pii!

Only Mr Obi can explain what happened to the original owners of lp and all the experienced hands lp had before.

Awon "I can type and do graphics"; one of them probably designed the mediocre lp logo without the letters lp and drew a mama that looked more like grandmother of the full grown man they depicted as pikin in the logo.smh

Look below to see the old lp then in the Southwest that was well branded and organized by Dr. Olusegun Mimiko then compare that old sane lp brand to the wack riotous lp mob now. What lp has turned to now is an outrageous eye sore of hate-filled Nzobu nzobu chanters!

check my signature for free stuffs!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by AcuraZDX: 12:52am On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awon Learners and Jambitos. LP don suffer.

These ones are not teachable and can insult for Africa, they never learn to crawl and walk before running so they always lule pii!

Only Mr Obi can explain what happened to the original owners of lp and all the experienced hands lp had before.

Awon "I can type and do graphics"; one of them probably designed the mediocre lp logo without the letters lp and drew a mama that looked like grandmother in the logo.smh

See hot tears

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by Xxxxtentacion2: 1:11am On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awon Learners and Jambitos. LP don suffer. Situation room is not shashe job for youths without pvc o ,

These ones are not teachable and can insult and curse for Africa, they never learn to crawl and walk before running so they always lule pii!

Awon "I can type and do graphics"; one of them probably designed the mediocre lp logo without the letters lp and drew a mama that looked like grandmother in the logo.smh
check my signature for free stuffs!
regardless of whoever wins the elections Igbo man go open shop market go continue to sell...
If you think you are hurting Igbo's you just dey play...

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by FreeStuffsNG: 1:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
regardless of whoever wins the elections Igbo man go open shop market go continue to sell...
If you think you are hurting Igbo's you just dey play...
What has the mediocrity of lp and its candidate got to do with Igbo?

We have Igbo in all the party and lp was even a fairly-used second hand party from the Yoruba who once had a state under lp.

The intolerant bigoted mob of lp who curse, insult Nigerians do not represent the Igbo o, you are hiding under lp ni.

APC controls two states in Igboland so a win for Asiwaju is victory to the Igbo race too. The politics of envy, lies, ignorance, hatred and bigotry is from ipob terrorist group, not from the Igbo.

Up till this week, some of our Igbo brothers and sisters were going on door to door campaign for Asiwaju and APC. Those are the ones repping Igbo and when Asiwaju wins, it is their victory too.

We will not fall for your blackmail. A victory for APC is a victory for the patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction!

Nothing can come between us who are patriotic Nigerians; though our tribes and tongues may differ but in Brotherhood we stand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by Jerryjasper(m): 1:22am On Feb 25, 2023
This is lovely not as wonderful as that of others but it's victory we want not beauty #obidatti all the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by Xxxxtentacion2: 1:23am On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

What has the mediocrity of lp and its candidate got to do with Igbo. We have Igbo in all the party and lp was even a fairly-used second hand party from the Yoruba who once had a state under lp.

The intolerant mob of lp do not represent the Igbo o, you are hiding under lp ni.

APC controls two states in Igboland so a win to Asiwaju is victory to the Igbo race too. The politics of envy, lies, ignorance, hatred and bigotry is from ipob terrorist group not from the Igbo.

Up till this week, some of our Igbo brothers and sisters were going on door ro door campaign for Asiwaju and APC. Those are the ones repping Igbo too and when Asiwaju wins, it is their victory too.

how much were you paid to support Tinubu...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by saintkel(m): 1:36am On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

We have Igbo in all the party and lp was even a fairly-used second hand party from the Yoruba who once had a state under lp.

The intolerant bigoted mob of lp who curse, insult Nigerians do not represent the Igbo o, you are hiding under lp ni.

APC controls two states in Igboland so a win for Asiwaju is victory to the Igbo race too. The politics of envy, lies, ignorance, hatred and bigotry is from ipob terrorist group, not from the Igbo.

Up till this week, some of our Igbo brothers and sisters were going on door ro door campaign for Asiwaju and APC. Those are the ones repping Igbo and when Asiwaju wins, it is their victory too.

We will not fall for your blackmail. A victory for APC is a victory for the patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction!

Nothing can come between us who are patriotic Nigerians; though our tribes and tongues may differ but in Brotherhood we stand.

I think I buy into dis ur idea sha ...but at d same time, I also like our true Yoruba brothers working for Peter Obi.....God bless every tribe in Nigeria regardless of who they support

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by talk2hb1(m): 2:13am On Feb 25, 2023
We All Sha Know, it’s our candidate that will win (The One Wearing Glasses)
Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by pussyeater(m): 2:40am On Feb 25, 2023
talk2hb1:
We All Sha Know, it’s our candidate that will win (The One Wearing Glasses)
Haaaaaa Werey lol, na all of them dey wear glasses now. Abi you don become some pastor wen dey prophesy without going straight to the point. They will be like, one man will win the eletion. Before nko? Shey na animal won win before ni... Yeye dey smell for your head. Werey grin grin
Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by padi94(m): 5:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Okay this is good
Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by press9jatv: 5:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential election
Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by Koralords: 5:28am On Feb 25, 2023
This one na . situation room abi HK
Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by SeeItSayIt: 5:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Nice one, all hands must be on deck
Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by Caramia2020(m): 6:10am On Feb 25, 2023
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by Victoxy(m): 6:30am On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Up till this week, some of our Igbo brothers and sisters were going on door to door campaign for Asiwaju and APC. Those are the ones repping Igbo and when Asiwaju wins, it is their victory too.

I have never replied your dumb write up since i joined nairaland but i actually saved the best for the last. You are so dumb that almost 6 of your alternates have the same writing style and pattern.

I will actually come back for you when Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu loses today,gbogbo nkan to gbojule ma di korofo lese kese. It's not about going around calling people ipob terrorist. Your write up is the king of all dum write ups in the history of nairaland dumb write up. An igbo man supporting his kinsmen makes him a terrorist (or ipob whatever you call it) but a Yoruba man supporting his kinsmen is an "Omoluabi", and an igbo man that supports Asiwaju is a true and patriotic igbo but a Yoruba that supports obi is an "Omo ale".

I find it funny that you peeps think this election is a do or die affair. Despite being Yoruba and supporting obi,i still see igbos not supporting him. I have never for once called them a bastard nor condemn their choice,its called democracy for a reason. It's fine to see some people angry and vexed about the situation of the country but i condemn attacking people for their choice. Gbogbo e mato kanle ,oju gbogbo wa Loma she,boya Asiwaju,tabi obi tabi atiku,iya to ba tibe Jade,gbogbo wa lajo ma jembe. I find you and your alternate increasingly annoying for always deviating from the point and talking down on other tribes. All i asked for during those periods was a smart, reasonable,free from tribalism,logical and a less abusive batist but unfortunately,none of you could even pretend to be. Enjoy your useless living, off social media attention, however your life is outside the four walls of the internet,whether obi wins or tinubu or atiku,it would always remain the same. You and your kinds have chased over 80% of neutrals from supporting Asiwaju and have made it a Christian Muslim affair and a igbo,Yoruba and hausa affair.
Hope one day your kids will not log in to your phone and be disappointed to call you a father In the future,imagine losing your all life work over the cause of someone that does not give a single F about how your life is or will be. Omowale,lo ronu!!!!. Aboro lan so fun Omoluabi,to ba denu ee,ti o sin se omo ale,alaye baje ati afofugbemu ,o ye ko di odindin.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by Dangrace01: 6:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Vote Peter Obi for president

Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by Almaigaa: 6:34am On Feb 25, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Obidient situation room…

Volunteers at work🥹🔥🔥…

The place be like all those scammers/Yahoo boys work station. grin grin

Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by Almaigaa: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2023
saintkel:
I think I buy into dis ur idea sha ...but at d same time, I also like our true Yoruba brothers working for Peter Obi.....God bless every tribe in Nigeria regardless of who they support

You are a Patriotic Nigerian

Re: Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party by talk2hb1(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2023
pussyeater:

Haaaaaa Werey lol, na all of them dey wear glasses now. Abi you don become some pastor wen dey prophesy without going straight to the point. They will be like, one man will win the eletion. Before nko? Shey na animal won win before ni... Yeye dey smell for your head. Werey grin grin

Sha Vote For The One Wearing Glasses

(1) (Reply)

Previous FCT Election Results And Why 25% Is A Must . / Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege / Anambra State Will Join D League Of Oil Producing In Two Weeks Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.