Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter (1484 Views)

Bobo Chicago Trends Number 1 On Twitter / "Sugar Daddy"Trends Number One, Amid Endsars Protests / #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by Goodmarlian: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nigeria youths may storm the street again as the panel of inquiry into police brutality gets scrapped..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by Twutin: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
Another round of Yoruba ronuing. grin

Cc ozonnengitheory

3 Likes

Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by Sonoyom(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
hmmm
Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by tyup(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
I've long been praying for another round of Protest, nice to see the prayer getting answered

Hoping this leads to a restructured or divided Nigeria. I'd be glad to see the North and the country at large getting freedom from Fulani's enclave

I wount hesitate to contribute as much as I can in cash for this

3 Likes

Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by Macrofrancis(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
We aren't giving up this fight.
Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by stonemasonn: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:

Cc ozonnengitheory
kai! You're wicked
Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by tellsblinks(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oooiiinnn... With this new protest
I think it's time to say final bye bye to school resumption by January

1 Like

Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by PrinceOfLagos: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Where would Tinubu run to this time ?
Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by edoairways: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
I have a feeling that some persons are behind the mayhem going on in the country. I would advise Nigerian youths to watch and thread carefully because there is more that meet the eyes. Well it is a choice to make not me to decide

4 Likes

Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by Okoroawusa: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Okay...

I hope it's not in Lagos sha?

2 Likes

Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by CilicMarin: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Any useless, hopeless and lazy Person that blocks the road in the name of political protest should be severely dealt with by the security agencies..
Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by SaiOba: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:
Cc ozonnengitheory
hehehehehe, no be small ronuing o.... nkea atom bullshit mehn lol

1 Like

Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Igbos pls allow ndi yoruba to do the protest before they accuse us of burning Lagos again, including their mad brother in UK adeyinka stupid son...

ronu geng over to you..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by Iconstar: 1:46am On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by Christistruth00: 1:55am On Dec 04, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:
Igbos pls allow ndi yoruba to do the protest before they accuse us of burning Lagos again, including their mad brother in UK adeyinka stupid son...

ronu geng over to you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSIw2mJXiQg
Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by Christistruth00: 1:59am On Dec 04, 2020
edoairways:
I have a feeling that some persons are behind the mayhem going on in the country. I would advise Nigerian youths to watch and thread carefully because there is more that meet the eyes. Well it is a choice to make not me to decide
..just say it out Atiku
Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by Christistruth00: 2:01am On Dec 04, 2020
tyup:
I've long been praying for another round of Protest, nice to see the prayer getting answered

Hoping this leads to a restructured or divided Nigeria. I'd be glad to see the North and the country at large getting freedom from Fulani's enclave

I wount hesitate to contribute as much as I can in cash for this

Please keep your Protest Carnage far from Lagos and SW. We are still rebuilding from Last time.

2 Likes

Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by SaintBishop: 2:08am On Dec 04, 2020
I thought the goverment has disband SARS? Why is it trending again? undecided
Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by Fuckjesusandgod: 2:29am On Dec 04, 2020
Christistruth00:

Please keep your Protest Carnage far from Lagos and SW. We are still rebuilding from Last time.

You and who? omo ale!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 04, 2020
Protest without blocking roads. If not they will shot again
Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by privaldo: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2020
CilicMarin:
Any useless, hopeless and lazy Person that blocks the road in the name of political protest should be severely dealt with by the security agencies..

Bla blah blah, what else do you have to say?
Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by privaldo: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2020
There will be no backing down this time until the aim is finally achieved. The government and its security agencies have refused to honor their end of the bargain, so why should we play fools honor ours?
Long Live the Resistance
Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by privaldo: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Protest without blocking roads. If not they will shot again

It is shoot and not shot.
Re: Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter by Dyke15(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2020
CilicMarin:
security agancies?
No na
Na u we want
Cum deal wit us abeg na
Fool

(1) (Reply)

My Predictions For 2021 / IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week / Jubilation As UN Representatives Respond To Yoruba Nation Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.