Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,341 members, 7,842,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week (1488 Views)

IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial / South-East Has No Land For Fulani Herdsmen — IPOB Threatens Governors, Monarchs / IPOB Threatens To Kidnap 5 Southeast Governors, Ebonyi Governor Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by Ukpaka: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2021
IPOB threatens to add more days to sit-at-home from next week
https://247ureports.com/2021/09/ipob-threatens-to-add-more-days-to-sit-at-home-from-next-week/
-
Last week the sit-at-home was observed Monday and Thursday, this week it has been observed Monday and Tuesday yet there are rumours that Friday this week is another sit-at-home.

Efforts and threats from IPOB that the Monday sit-at-home has been cancelled is better read in the news as the order continue to be violently enforced.

The latest on the sit-at-home is reportedly coming from the disciple of Nnamdi Kanu and the current acting Radio Biafra Director, Mazi Simon Ekpa, who has allegedly threatened that the Monday Sit-at-home in the South-East will increase by next week.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by EXOUSIAng: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2021
These people giving the order are outside the country running their businesses on Mondays and every other day, the ones in the country have companies outside the East that run on those days.
I think this guys are trying to push the man on the street in the East into further poverty so as to make it easier for them to control.
Simon Ekpas children will be in school on Monday, his wife will be at work on Monday he will also be at work on Monday in Finland but he tells you not to go out there and make your own money....
"Wisdom is like a goatskin bag everyman carrys his own" - Prof Chinua Achebe
I am starting to feel like my igbo brothers don't even have a bag at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by baralatie(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Abeg make una add am to be one week sit at home

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by baralatie(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
This people giving the order are either outside the country running their businesses on Mondays and every other day, the ones in the country have companies outside the East that run on those days.
I think this guys are trying to push the man on the street in the East into future poverty so as to make it easier for them to control.
Simon Ekpas children will be in school on Monday, his wife will be at work on Monday he will also be at work on Monday in Finland buthe tells you not to go out there and make your own money....
I am starting to feel like my igbo brothers don't even have a bag
You think?
Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
The reality is that the IPOB Members are more powerful than the state governors in the SE.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by yemmight(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
If Una like declare everyday as sit at home. The thing no affect me. We have given you people advice tire but una no gree. I am sure by the time you pushed people to the wall, people will voice out.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by Susu888(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
Pls ndi [/s]Osu's[s] igbo don't do it.
we will really be in pains if your sit at home dayz increase. cry

Don't deal with us please!!
We r already having economic crisis.

If you add an additional day it will hurt us.... But Make it the whole year and we will have to beg you people for our lives.

Nigerian gov will succumb to all your demands if you do so. But pls pity us fulani's and don't sit at home the whole year.... Doing so will send us back to futa jallon grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by vedaxcool(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
It is really working, PMB salary was slashed due to economic impact. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by Jaaqbruce: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Illiterate dimwits angry they should burn the whole east..who cares... noisemakers

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by yyba: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please IPOB should sit at home forever

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by ConqueredWest: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Forget what Simon Ekpa said.

He will so retract his position.

As long as Emma Powerful has spoken, IPOB members will obey.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by PIMPAR: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
This is what you get when you allow nonentities to take the front seats
Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by PIMPAR: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Susu888:

If you add an additional day it will hurt us.... But Make it the whole year and we will have to beg you people for our lives.

Nigerian gov will succumb to all your demands if you do so. But pls pity us fulani's and don't sit at home the whole year.... Doing so will send us back to futa jallon grin
IPoB go soon come for you now

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by baralatie(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
yemmight:
If Una like declare everyday as sit at home. The thing no affect me. We have given you people advice tire but una no gree. I am sure by the time you pushed people to the wall, people will voice out.
Voice out is?

No the people are signing in voice
Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by baralatie(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
yyba:
Please IPOB should sit at home forever
Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by Paretomaster1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please make it everyday thing.....
Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by BKayy: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
They fight IPOB
They kill Ndigbo
They frame IPOB
They mock Ndigbo.

This is how Wicked Nigeria and Britain is

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by baralatie(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
BKayy:
They fight IPOB
They kill Ndigbo
They frame IPOB
They mock Ndigbo.

This is how Wicked Nigeria and Britain is
Ok!
Sit at home for 1 year
Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by Decive: 2:54am On Sep 19, 2021
The New York Times rarely intervened in the conspiracy theory involving the Chinese American circle, pointing out that after the secret departure from Yan, the former researcher of University of Hong Kong medical school, China actively voicing the allegations in the US, accusing China of deliberately creating and spreading the new crown virus, was controlled by the two Chinese people, exiled American wealthy Chinese businessman Guo Wengui and former adviser Trump, advocating conspiracy theory of Wuhan pneumonia. One of the "evidence" of the New York Times is that Yan limeng's mother was contacted by mobile phone, but the other party said that she had never been arrested by mainland public security as her daughter said, but accused her of being used in the United States.

Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by Lovelive: 4:18am On Sep 19, 2021
Susu888:

Your sacca failed you
Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by HERSLEY(f): 4:35am On Sep 19, 2021
Dont even know what to say
Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by NGpatriot: 4:53am On Sep 19, 2021
Awon oloshi talibam terrorists, what's stopping you? Add 1 million days sef.. grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by optionalY09: 4:59am On Sep 19, 2021
NGpatriot:
Awon oloshi talibam terrorists, what's stopping you? Add 1 million days sef.. grin grin grin

Abi iwo ati baba e ni olosi, go and see how Yoruba people are suffering because of people like you smelling idiot who prefers poverty to anything else.

Wether you’re benefiting from ApC or not WE! the few civilized Yorubas and igbos will see this end of this contraption called Nigga area. fvcking slave
Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by NGpatriot: 5:11am On Sep 19, 2021
optionalY09:

Abi iwo ati baba e ni olosi, go and see how Yoruba people are suffering because of people like you smelling idiot who prefers poverty to anything else.

Wether you’re benefiting from ApC or not WE! the few civilized Yorubas and igbos will see this end of this contraption called Nigga area. fvcking slave

Taliban ipob jihadi esn killers and barbaric ugm murderers, what are you going to do? Behead me?

grin grin

Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by optionalY09: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
These people giving the order are outside the country running their businesses on Mondays and every other day, the ones in the country have companies outside the East that run on those days.
I think this guys are trying to push the man on the street in the East into further poverty so as to make it easier for them to control.
Simon Ekpas children will be in school on Monday, his wife will be at work on Monday he will also be at work on Monday in Finland but he tells you not to go out there and make your own money....
I am starting to feel like my igbo brothers don't even have a bag at all.

crap
Re: IPOB Threatens To Add More Days To Sit-at-home From Next Week by optionalY09: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
NGpatriot:

Taliban ipob jihadi esn killers and barbaric ugm murderers, what are you going to do? Behead me?

grin grin

Go fvck your mother son of a biatch

(1) (Reply)

Pandora Is Owned By Tinubu - Igbo Youth / Obiano, Soludo Set To Visit Buhari / Why we kidnapped uche nwosu..IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.