Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct (19524 Views)

Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People / Oyebanji Thanks Ekiti People For Peaceful Conduct, APC Victory / Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Queenserah26(f): 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
True grin grin

thesicilian:
The only name I've been seeing all over the place is Hon Tokunbo Abiru of the APC. It's almost as if he's unopposed.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Maxymilliano(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
- Epe

- Ibeju Lekki

- Ikorodu

Done deal for BOG.

Abirun can settle for Kosofe and Somolu.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by davit: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Meaning people on the island can't come to mianland?
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Myhusband(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
if the humiliation of Tinubu had extended beyond measure Abiru would have lose the election or perhaps the election was organized close to the the end of the protest, he would have lose but as it is now, I doubt if Gbadamosi can win

even if he win, it might be ikorodu but is going to be tough
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by subcbouy: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
If Lagosians want development they should vote for the PDP
No state has enjoyed development like Lagos since Fashola's era. Stop being biased. Convince people from another view but not development.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by mechoau(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Odobaone:

Aswear. He is my Neighbour in Amen Estate

Glad to see that you live around me sir
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Jaelxchloe(f): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ajibel:

He just threw those words so it can be seen as if he had enough reasons to justify his claim.

Imagine someone saying Nepotism in Lagos?

Lwkm grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by MusiciansHubNG(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
So we can't move or carry out our business again because of senatorial bye election lasan?

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by bluecircle470: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:

You no like FRSC?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by calberian: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
PDP isn't serious in Lagos State......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by thatigboman: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Oracleforce:

Nyamiri crew...spotted.....
Why would Igbo people concern about the yoruba region election when they play no role in their region election...

Eni kuure
when did No Man's land lagos turn to yoruba region? A former federal capital we developed from scratch to finish.
We are talking of lagos, not osogbo
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by lekki1444: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Odobaone:

Aswear. He is my Neighbour in Amen Estate
Amen estate lekki ?
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by stan83: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
vote in lagos does not count. Tinubu APC will rig it as usual..
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Clothingonline9(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
stan83:
vote in lagos does not count. Tinubu APC will rig it as usual..
But vote counts in Abia Enugu delta
Check yourself

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by lekki1444: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Myhusband:
if the humiliation of Tinubu had extended beyond measure Abiru would have lose the election or perhaps the election was organized close to the the end of the protest, he would have lose but as it is now, I doubt if Gbadamosi can win

even if he win, it might be ikorodu but is going to be tough
can you explain thiswhole elecction thing to me ? wht are they vying for and what powers do they get ?
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Clothingonline9(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
December sales of men clothing all sizes available at clearance price
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by wellmax(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
It will be foolhardy for anyone to think that the PDP candidate will win.
Such an uncouth man

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by hush15: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
seunmsg:

And get the kind of development we are seeing in Abia, Delta, Benue, Zamfara etc, right?
Will you keep kwayet.... We want it. Is it that stagnant APC own we should sit down with.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Myhusband(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
lekki1444:
can you explain thiswhole elecction thing to me ? wht are they vying for and what powers do they get ?

there is bye election of senatorial district, a senator representing Lagos east was reportedly dead early this year and a bye election is expected to run in his senatorial district and I think the same apply to a vacant sit in Lagos house of assembly
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by peeta4u(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
tunapawizzy:
i dey wait 4 the outcome of this election, let us see if Lagosians have seen the light and will be free come 2023
We aint coming out to vote.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by seunmsg(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
hush15:

Will you keep kwayet.... We want it. Is it that stagnant APC own we should sit down with.

We know that’s your desire but we won’t allow you to turn our Lagos to your Abia.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Niorte: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Please someone should clarify...
is the restriction in all parts of Lagos or in the areas where election will take place?
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Tupacx: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:

The type of development that is in Aba?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by lekki1444: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Myhusband:

there is bye election of senatorial district, a senator representing Lagos east was reportedly dead early this year and a bye election is expected to run in his senatorial district and I think the same apply to a vacant sit in Lagos house of assembly
how many senatorial district in lagos and will the senator be based in the house in abuja and what is his job ? thankks

also with the tiers of government so we have

1-president
2-governors
3-senators
4-local government chairman

am i correct or am i missing something ?
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Ojycelarma: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Wetin concern person wey dey Amen estate and kosofe constituency? Be like one time wey person wey call him sef councilor for our area no dey stay around
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
thatigboman:
when did No Man's land lagos turn to yoruba region? A former federal capital we developed from scratch to finish.
We are talking of lagos, not osogbo
Just the way all the states in the south east is also no man's land. Nigeria money is been use to develop them.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by alfredilly: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:

That is what you Ipob want all along. That is why you hate Tinubu and always campaign against him. That was also lies were also spun on the EnSARS killings to implicate Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by FOXDOSSIER: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by alfredilly: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
BabaOwen:
Just the way all the states in the south east is also no man's land. Nigeria money is been use to develop them.

How many Igbos were in Lagos in the 60s? Is Jakande, the Awo follower who was governor of Lagos and brought a landmark development an Igbo. Jakande achievement make the performance of any governor in this new dispensation pale into insignificance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi To South East: Convince Nigeria Why You Should Produce President In 2023 / Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours / El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.