Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct (19536 Views)

Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People / Oyebanji Thanks Ekiti People For Peaceful Conduct, APC Victory / Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by smicc: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Remember the 100 Golden days that President Buhari was on medical vacation in the United Kingdom and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo was the acting president. How everything in Nigeria was taking shape and sanity was restored to Niger Delta and the Naira was appreciating like magic and life was becoming better by the day. It will be a thing of shame if Nigerians forget these things so fast and hand over the leadership of this great nation into a non-tested fellow hand all in the name of politics, that will plunge this nation into further economic woes. Naija youth please think deeply, this is 2020 not 1999. The future of our great nation is in our hands. We have the number to change the game. We should not allow them use religion, ethnicity or sentiment to divide us. Let us route for and vote the right person for this job and see our nation become great again!

#ENDSARS!
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE!
#VoiceofWisdom
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Bluntemperor: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
seunmsg:

And get the kind of development we are seeing in Abia, Delta, Benue, Zamfara etc, right?

abi o!
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by galaxy2020(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Oracleforce:

Nyamiri crew...spotted.....
Why would Igbo people concern about the yoruba region election when they play no role in their region election...

Eni kuure
....They dominate most of ur markets and owe large size of properties in ur region.Continue to waste ur money on owanbe... grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by kellychrys: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Restriction? What will happen to GCE candidates in Lagos State?
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by segun18(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hmmmm. I trust some of my people...with the level of hopelessness of this Buhari Govt they will still collect Ankara and 2k to still vote APC.

Mo mo iwa ara ile mi dada.

Shio.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Ajibel(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Niorte:
Please someone should clarify...
is the restriction in all parts of Lagos or in the areas where election will take place?

Restrictions will happen in only the LG were the election will take place
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Nyanabo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
This should be used as an expo on how we can boycott the 2023 elections.

Lagosians should boycott this election its very simple don't sell your life for plantain chips.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by hush15: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
seunmsg:

We know that’s your desire but we won’t allow you to turn our Lagos to your Abia.

We also won't sit down looking while you people continue to keep Lagos stagnant and starve it of growth and development it needs and crave for. For so long the lekki epe needed attention but refused to give it the attention it needed just for a month to election, your stagnant party now remembered to attend to it cos of the bye elections. Is it that one we will keep doing in Lagos. From oniru all the way down to ibeju, no single general hospital until you get to epe. Is that a government. Ikorodu road was built in joint partnership with the father of the man contesting under the PDP platform. Since then, what has the tinubu government since 1999 done!

Abegi, your party and candidate should go sit down and let real men do their job

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by akdjr(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Never! I repeat Never!! I repeat again Never!!!. If you want APC and PDP out of the system fine! But to convince me that we should vote in PDP into power nothing state and federal is a no no!!!!!
Mabizela:
If Lagosians want development they should vote for the PDP
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Myhusband(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
lekki1444:
how many senatorial district in lagos and will the senator be based in the house in abuja and what is his job ? thankks

also with the tiers of government so we have

1-president
2-governors
3-senators
4-local government chairman

am i correct or am i missing something ?

so na psychiatric patient I dey respond to since. get well soon kid

no condition is permanent
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by farem: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
tunapawizzy:
i dey wait 4 the outcome of this election, let us see if Lagosians have seen the light and will be free come 2023

Free like those sentenced to queue for 4 litres of kerosene once in four years, right?
Leprous man!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
alfredilly:

How many Igbos were in Lagos in the 60s? Is Jakande, the Awo follower who was governor of Lagos and brought a landmark development an Igbo. Jakande achievement make the performance of any governor in this new dispensation pale into insignificance.
I no get time to read your senseless thrash.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by tunapawizzy: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
techmo:

Do you just use words you have no meaning of?!

Nepotism in Lagos senatorial district

Godfatherism?!

How?!

Do you need me help you with the definition

ok
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Hallabee1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
PCG001:
ɨʄ tɦɛʏ ʟɨҡɛ ʍaҡɛ tɦɛʍ sɦʊtɖօառ tɦɛ աɦօʟɛ ʟaɢօsundecided
as ʄaʀ as ɨ ɖɛʏ sɛɛ ʍʏ աɛɛɖ ɮʊʏ
ɨ ɢat ռօ քʀօɮʟɛʍ աɨtɦ tɦatcheesy

that is the scope.... make i light my Colorado joor
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by subcbouy: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
hush15:

We also won't sit down looking while you people continue to keep Lagos stagnant and starve it of growth and development it needs and crave for. For so long the lekki epe needed attention but refused to give it the attention it needed just for a month to the election, your stagnant party now remembered to attend to it cos of the bye-elections. Is it that one we will keep doing in Lagos? From oniru down to ibeju, no single general hospital until you get to epe. Is that a government? Ikorodu road was built in joint partnership with the father of the man contesting under the PDP platform. Since then, what has the tinubu government since 1999 done!

Abegi, your party, and the candidate should go sit down and let real men do their job
oga, Aba is not Lagos. Go fence Aba first with development before you tell Lagos to follow the same.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by DZTech: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ajibel:

He just threw those words so it can be seen as if he had enough reasons to justify his claim.

Imagine someone saying Nepotism in Lagos?

Lwkm grin grin grin
for u to say that there's no nepotism in Lagos- when tinubu handpicks d state governor- goes to show ur rank ignorance of either the meaning of the word, or it's application.
I suggest u educate ur self on real politics.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by DZTech: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
subcbouy:
oga, Aba is not Lagos. Go fence Aba first with development before you tell Lagos to follow the same.
Lagos has d highest igr in Nigeria.
to still be this underdeveloped is a shame on all it's citizens.
stop supporting mediocrity.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by TheStranger: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
APC will still win
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by subcbouy: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
DZTech:
Lagos has d highest igr in Nigeria.
to still be this underdeveloped is a shame on all it cos iin
stop supporting mediocrity.
Seems you aren't aware that many of these LGAs aren't recognize by FG. It only has 20 LGA feeding the rest from FG allocation.
I would encourage you to spend more energy on the development of your state than focusing on Lagos.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by DZTech: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
again, d STATE'S IGR is d largest in Nigeria.
and stop confusing lcdas with LGAs, cos Lagos has only 20.
so sad dt I have to educate an adult on a js1 subject.
stop inflating ur imaginary ego on behalf of a failed state.
hold ur public SERVANTS to account, otherwise d dwindling IGR will only support those u elected to serve you.
a word is enough for the wise.
subcbouy:
Seems you aren't aware that many of these LGAs aren't recognize by FG. It only has 27 LGA feeding the rest from FG allocation.
I would encourage you to spend more energy on the development of your state than focusing on Lagos.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by subcbouy: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
DZTech:
again, d STATE'S IGR is d largest in Nigeria.
and stop confusing ladies with LGAs, cos Lagos has only 20.
so sad do I have to educate an adult on a js1 subject.
stop inflating ur imaginary ego on behalf of a failed state.
hold ur public SERVANTS to account, otherwise d dwindling IGR will only support those u elected to serve you.
a word is enough for the wise.
Cry me a river, Lagos will still be a state to respect above them. Don't bother to cry to your state governor for development.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by DZTech: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
lol
ur defence for bad governance is that others r bad too?!
r u a child?
well, u have chosen d bed u want to lie in.
Na u and ur children future dem dey chop.
can't help u there
subcbouy:
Cry me a river, Lagos will still be a state to respect above them. Don't bother to cry to your state governor for development.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by subcbouy: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
DZTech:
lol
ur defense for bad governance is that others r bad too?!
r u a child?
well, u have chosen d bed u want to lie in.
Na u and ur children future dem dey chop.
can't help u there
I guess you are a baby to understand my stance. You are talking about bad governance leaving your state out of it. Which state in the eastern part of this country can boost development like Lagos? Tell us what your state has achieved.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by DZTech: 12:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Lagos was capital of Nigeria for over 20 years.
it's been d economic capital since colonial times.
u pounding ur chest over a non achievement just makes u look silly and shows ur gross ignorance about ur local history.
I just pity u children who refuse to use ur brains.
#lazynigerianyouths.
smh
subcbouy:
I guess you are a baby to understand my stance. You are talking about bad governance leaving your state out of it. Which state in the eastern part of this country can boost development like Lagos? Tell us what your state has achieved.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by subcbouy: 1:14am On Dec 05, 2020
DZTech:
Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for over 20 years.
it's been d economic capital since colonial times.
u pounding ur chest over a nonachievement just makes u look silly and shows ur gross ignorance about ur local history.
I just pity u children who refuse to use our brains.
#lazynigerianyouths.
smh
Because Lagos had been a capital for over 20yrs means that your state cannot grow beyond the conditions it is now. I can now understand your silliness and delusion mindset to the fact that all state has funds allocated to it whereas Aba in Abia State has not grown beyond the condition since the creation of the state with all allocation giving to it. It will be better for you all to return home and develop your state than growing a developed Lagos.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by DZTech: 3:11am On Dec 05, 2020
ur ignorance is truly astounding.
which governor of Lagos has done up to 70% of what jakande achieved-
despite d monumental amounts in IGR and other allocations they collected?
all this, despite the launch provided by both colonial and federal govt's?
and ur clearly ignorant of d fact that southeastern States were both devastated by war and denied support for years after.
yet u want to compare them with a state thru which d nation's imports still flow?
I see I'm wasting my time with an ignoramus.
wherever u went to secondary school or university, I seriously urge u to go and collect change from them, because u overpaid ur school fees.
kindly go look for ur intellectual equals to discuss ur shallow knowledge with.
I've spent far too much time on ur hollow mind.
subcbouy:
Because Lagos had been a capital for over 20yrs means that your state cannot grow beyond the conditions it is now. I can now understand your silliness and delusion mindset to the fact that all state has funds allocated to it whereas Aba in Abia State has not grown beyond the condition since the creation of the state with all allocation giving to it. It will be better for you all to return home and develop your state than growing a developed Lagos.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by DZTech: 3:17am On Dec 05, 2020
and lastly, ur statement below shows ur no more than a bigoted, narrow minded tribalist.
u certainly can't be called a nation builder.
some of u will do much worse than buhari if given the opportunity.
heaven forbid u ever get into a position of power-
u will leave only sorrow, tears and blood.
next time I see ur comment, I'll do myself a favour-
jump and pass.
subcbouy:
It will be better for you all to return home and develop your state than growing a developed Lagos.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Ajibel(m): 4:04am On Dec 05, 2020
DZTech:
for u to say that there's no nepotism in Lagos- when tinubu handpicks d state governor- goes to show ur rank ignorance of either the meaning of the word, or it's application.
I suggest u educate ur self on real politics.

You're the ignorant one here.

You should educate yourself more on Lagos politics and stop making unsubstantiated claims about nepotism in Lagos politics.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Ajibel(m): 4:06am On Dec 05, 2020
Nyanabo:
This should be used as an expo on how we can boycott the 2023 elections.

Lagosians should boycott this election its very simple don't sell your life for plantain chips.

Lol boycott wetin? If you choose not to vote when the time comes to elect your reps, others will gladly do that.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Nyanabo(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Ajibel:

Lol boycott wetin? If you choose not to vote when the time comes to elect your reps, others will gladly do that.

thats why i said we because it should be a collective effort. moreover if a great number of people boycott the election, and some people still went ahead to vote it won't count if its not up to a certain percentage of the total registered voters in that place.
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by DZTech: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ajibel:

You're the ignorant one here.

You should educate yourself more on Lagos politics and stop making unsubstantiated claims about nepotism in Lagos politics.
lol
kindly repeat his last statement on d matter at d APC primaries in 2018.
then tender ur apologies.
Google is your friend.
smh
Re: Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct by Oracleforce: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
galaxy2020:
....They dominate most of ur markets and owe large size of properties in ur region.Continue to waste ur money on owanbe... grin

And so what?
Is it only your Igbo tribe that are landlords in lagos? Such a disgusting set of people...
Without china goods, you people have nothing to sell, and the Chinese that produce an own larger percent of shares in company all the world are not as noisome as your nyamiri tribes...

Keep buying landlord, and keep paying tax to the southwest region....i believe when your Biafra republic is done, you will vacate and migrate to your potopoto region.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours / My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani / See What Really Killed Sani Abacha & President Umaru Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.