Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable (28664 Views)

Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad / Jonathan: We Didn’t Completely Plug The Loopholes In Fight Against Corruption / Goodluck Jonathan We Need Explanation Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by freeman5050: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
If you try anything funny, we will dust up your case file and that of mama peace. Nobody is allowed to talk about Nigeria unity except a fulani man. We cannot allow other tribes to be discussing Nigeria unity anyhow.

Be warned before our brothers in DSS remember you

Who be this Lost Sheep??
Bleep off dump fulani cow rearer

Spit

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by melodyogonna(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:
This country is not united, It can never be, Not when the Yorubas are quick to blame another tribe for their mistakes and can even blame them for the pain they feel after hurting themselves, not when the person above this comment is in support of the apology of a president that is in aso rock.

Not when we have a lying tongue as the minister of information, Not when people are killed for demanding a better Country, and so much more....

I'm not pessimistic, but this country cannot be united, Never.

Know this and know peace smiley

Peace smiley

We really need a course on understanding sarcasm. I feel like Nairaland audience should try and spend more time on Twitter and Reddit, most seem to find sarcasms alien
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by khingTony(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
melodyogonna:

We really need a course on understanding sarcasm. I feel like Nairaland audience should try and spend more time on Twitter and Reddit, most seem to find sarcasms alien
That guy us not bring sarcastic, go through his posts.

Peace smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by melodyogonna(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:

That guy us not bring sarcastic, go through his posts.

Peace smiley
I will go through his comments but that comment has every shade of sarcasm to me.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by frog12: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
JONATHAN should not speak again. he's disgracing himself with all these silly TALK.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by Deadlytruth(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Newray:
What always baffles me in this country is, why are the nothermners always saying and calling One Nigeria.. I don't understand..
I haven't heard
one Egyptian
One Ghanian
One USA
One canadian
One france.
Nigeria doesn't exist
That is my submission
one-Nigeria slogan was invented by a Southerner called Nnamdi Azikiwe at a time Northerners were warning against it and asking for secession from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by khingTony(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
melodyogonna:

I will go through his comments but comment has every shade of sarcasm to me.

I didn't read his comment, I just saw his moniker and I know it's the Addicted buhari supporter
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by melodyogonna(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:

I didn't read his comment, I just saw his moniker and I know it's the Addicted buhari supporter
Yeah I think you might be right, hard to tell. Went through his comments and I'm not sure whether he's for the Buhari or against.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by dominion001(m): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
If you try anything funny, we will dust up your case file and that of mama peace. Nobody is allowed to talk about Nigeria unity except a fulani man. We cannot allow other tribes to be discussing Nigeria unity anyhow.

Post as useless as the poster.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by tsdarkside(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
privaldo:
Oh my, why does it feel like Jonathan is nursing an ambition to run for a second term?

let him try....such an idiiot....he is pressin igbos mumu button....

look how they all gathered here to masturbate....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by tsdarkside(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
the mode that did this will die by accident

haha....

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by tsdarkside(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Newray:
What always baffles me in this country is, why are the nothermners always saying and calling One Nigeria.. I don't understand..
I haven't heard
one Egyptian
One Ghanian
One USA
One canadian
One france.
Nigeria doesn't exist
That is my submission

abegi,they are just words....just like ultra modern....

kiki....

ultra modern....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by Owologbo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

are you ok?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by ULOPVQ: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by ULOPVQ: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by coputa(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
The yorubas are the architect of Nigeria disunity.
It all started from Lagos(the capital City),the yorubas used it to their advantage by planting their brothers in all Federal and multinational establishments in lagos.Name it;banks,oil companies, construction,etc.there are some establishments you cannot work in Lagos, because their official language is yoruba,e.g Guinness Nigeria PLC.
Having said that,among our founding fathers,it was Obafemi Awolowo that promoted, tribalism the most,and it opens the gate of disunity in this country

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by calcal: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
THE OIL IN YOUR BACKYARD IS THE UNITY OF THIS COUNTRY.

A UNITED COUNTRY WON'T BE TALKING OF UNITY EVERYDAY

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

who is this ediot? Stop creating annoying posts on thread....this is an entirely annoying post
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by pacespot(m): 1:06am On Dec 06, 2020
The substle way of a leader speaking truth to the power. But gej should have used his power then to restructure Nigerian military, the military is one of the key factors why the North think they can just throw others' opinions into dustbin. We saw how gej was using hired foreign military (israeli soldiers) to guard himself while in office. That means he didn't trust one Nigeria, he didn't trust Nigerian military
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by Brotherbaby(m): 1:44am On Dec 06, 2020
Nothing like one Nigeria, we are one on paper, lips and to the international communities but never one in our actions, thinking and way of living. Share this country please
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable by Deadlytruth(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2021
coputa:
The yorubas are the architect of Nigeria disunity.
It all started from Lagos(the capital City),the yorubas used it to their advantage by planting their brothers in all Federal and multinational establishments in lagos.Name it;banks,oil companies, construction,etc.there are some establishments you cannot work in Lagos, because their official language is yoruba,e.g Guinness Nigeria PLC.
Having said that,among our founding fathers,it was Obafemi Awolowo that promoted, tribalism the most,and it opens the gate of disunity in this country

Tribalism was introduced into Nigerian politics in 1938 by Azikiwe.
As for Lagos being the capital city where everything seems to be overconcentrated; it is recorded in the annals of history that Awolowo once moved a motion that the federal capital be shifted from Lagos to either the North or the East but that Igbos in the federal parliament back then under the leadership of Azikiwe resisted it because they didn't want to lose the premise upon which they were asking the colonial authorities to declare Lagos a no man's land. Even till today you can still hear Igbos describe Lagos like that to the annoyance of Yorubas.
The long and short of it is that Zik was a very bad Igbo leader who put his selfish interest before the general interest of the Igbo nation thus putting Igbos in harm's way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators / Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos / 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.