Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,673 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" (17826 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. / PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by Racoon(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2020
helinues:
Yes ooo..
Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by olayiwola72(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2020
It just so hard how Nigerian forget things so easily ....please let end pdp and apc by 2023

This people’s didn’t give a damn about us ..I went to buy slippers yesterday they told me it 300 I nearly cried
Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by InaNla(f): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Great news.
Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Racoon:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/well-not-allow-detractors-divide-nigeria/

The same man that said he didn't believe in one Nigeria. Now because they are in power and also hope to contest election, he suddenly believes in one Nigeria . What a life !!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2020
Racoon:
Baba that once never believe in One Nigeria is today the one that is fighting those opposed to a failed union whose political imbalance have only produced "poverty, sorrow and death for Nigerians" according to Lt.Gen.TY Danjuma.
Tinubu
Attain his position through agitation
More like oshiomole
Nigeria politicians are evvil

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by Princedapace(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2020
Racoon:
Baba that once never believe in One Nigeria is today the one that is fighting those opposed to a failed union whose political imbalance have only produced "poverty, sorrow and death for Nigerians" according to Lt.Gen.TY Danjuma.

Lol, naija politicians are using una heads. I wish u guys all the best. As for me, my heart is already out of Nigeria. Let me go to country where both the leaders and her people have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by stanluiz(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Mr tinubu. Was Nigeria a United country before ?

Is he not aware that Nigeria is ethnic and religious divided. I know he is eyeing 2023 president seat. He is now preaching one useless unity that has never existed before.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Thief

Ole bastard. Even your people hate your ideologies. Ole. 419
yes we hate the bullion van thief.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by stanluiz(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

Jagaban have spoken....

From ibadan to kano, kano to port Harcourt, ph to enugu and come back home finally to lasgidi..

Real conqueror
Yet him and his candidate including oshiomole was defeated in Edo governorship polls grin

Conqueror indeed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by Donspicey: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:
All i want is igbo presidency

Search No more.........

Am cummmmingggggg.......
Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by DenreleDave(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2020
stanluiz:
Yet him and his candidate including oshiomole was defeated in Edo governorship polls grin

Conqueror indeed.

Sumone seemed pained.

Abeg I am not in for argument
Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by Afolabimills(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2020
It's a fact that tinubu is shameless wealth is never wisdom
Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by Afolabimills(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2020
It's a fact that tinubu is shameless wealth is never wisdom ,
Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by King2019(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Another wailing opportunities for the wailing wailers. Their chief is even the OP.

Ashiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu, akanbi omo ol'odo ide, de fila mawobe.

The thing wey dey shack you get grade oo

BMC zombie
Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by Meti99(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Someone should please tell this man that their generation is the last generation to talk about ONE NIGERIA

The next and upcoming generation is smarter

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Another wailing opportunities for the wailing wailers. Their chief is even the OP.

Ashiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu, akanbi omo ol'odo ide, de fila mawobe.
Why not, after collecting your monthly pack of food at Bourdilion's gate. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by stanluiz(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2020
caylakays:
I pity Nigeria when he is finally elected... A southern presidential aspirant should make restructuring his priority if he really cares about this country
And he was saying it in the north. A southern president in 2023 should be preaching on how to recustrure this country and set it one path of progress. Not preaching that has not existed before. He is now a Unity begger.

A southern president like tinubu is what the north want. Some that cannot fight the status quo. Some that fight the quota system and and their hegonomy. Some ones like GEJ and OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Have we finished investigating lekki shooting? Who ordered it again
Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by baby124: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Because you want to be President. Well the peoples interest is greater than one persons ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by nairaman66(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Why would you allow it, when you are allowed to drive bullion vans with cash around like Nigeria is your little garden

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by stanluiz(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

Sumone seemed pained.

Abeg I am not in for argument
You are not for any argument because you don't know what else to say.

Was tinubu and his loyal candidate ize iyamu including oshiomole not defeated in Edo governorship polls in September ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by LZAA: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2020
helinues:

Yes ooo..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by Halopy: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2020
cry
Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2020
clarocuzioo:
coming at a time when southern regions are calling for restructuring.

The unity of the country became negotiable the moment Boko Haram started killing with reckless abandon and government started treating them to buffets.

The unity of the country became negotiable when a certain section of the country occupied 90% of the security posts.

The unity of the country became negotiable when alcohol is destroyed in a section of the country yet they enjoy the taxes from those alcohols.

Tinubu no matter how you ass lick the balls of the northerners, they will never make you the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Recent events should have proven to you how they place you and other southern politicians no matter how much ass you all lick.

Oh by the way , he went to see Gandollar, birds of a feather they say flocks together.

Bullion van versus Babaringa dollar stuffing. That's a wicked combination.

None of those you vote and plan to vote in will do anything to devide this country or restructure it...

They'll just use mouth to get more votes..

They are all the same.

Nothing we can do
Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by kemika8989(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2020
Racoon:
https://m.guardian.ng/news/well-not-allow-detractors-divide-nigeria/
them concerns they judge them e b like say coup won happen ooooooooooooooo
Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by 10kgod(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2020
Over to voters... Over to those who get voter's card.
Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2020
grin

See this thief

So because you want to be president the fake unity should still stand

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by Liposure: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Politicians are the ones dividing this nation because of their selfish interests

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by Regcode: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Sir
Let the truth be told. Nigeria is not undivided. This very APC govt divided Nigeria in all things, even in appointment, in everything.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by GboyegaD(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2020
Since there's been no tangible progress in the last 60years, going g our separate ways for 10years at least should be welcomed with wide hands.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" by wildikeman(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2020
It shall not be well with Tinunbu.. So that he can remain in power. I say Nigeria must split sè

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Kidnap DPO On His Way To Resume Duty In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna / Babangida Aliyu Asked To Refund N3bn He Allegedly Looted From Niger / I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.