Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! (2321 Views)

Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car / Glo Introduces New Mega Data Plans / MTN Season Of Surprises PROMO- Mtn Is Giving Out 5GB Data & 5k Airtime For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by chapelaries: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
How i wish i could afford a device like you, i would have gotten there before you sef
Keas:
Omo let me quickly go and buy my Note 8 so I can win car oooo grin
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by chapelaries: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
HOW I WISH THIS IS SO POSSIBLE

HOW DO I WIN ASIDE BUYING A DEVICE?
Dspec:
I am not buying anything o but I still want gift cool
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by chapelaries: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Like back to back this year i think
Kemelee:
Infinix you people are doing well.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by survillematrix: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Una mate dey give out hamper to all its loyal fans, una dey here dey say make people go buy fone, SMH
alfredtemile:
Christmas is around the corner and it’s your season of winning!

That is why Infinix have brought you the #InfinixMegaJackpotPromo. . .

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
Just buy the Note 8, Hot 10, Zero 8 series or S5 Pro this season and stand a chance to Hit the jackpot to win a BRAND NEW CAR and other amazing gifts this season. . .

Visit any of the Infinix Partner Stores to purchase your device.

Promo runs from 27th Nov 2020 - Jan 2021
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by survillematrix: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mtcheeeew. . . you again!!!
Pretiboi:

This is awesome from infinix
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by survillematrix: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
Waste your money quickly
Keas:
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by survillematrix: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
You think say you wise abi, better get sense
akindele16032:
:This is awesome from infinix Yesso
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by survillematrix: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Which stupid business do they mean?
Kemelee:
Seem like oo... You can't blame them, they mean business.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by saintwalga: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nice 1 from Infinix once again. . .
alfredtemile:

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
Just buy the Note 8, Hot 10, Zero 8 series or S5 Pro this season and stand a chance to Hit the jackpot to win a BRAND NEW CAR and other amazing gifts this season. . .

Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by saintwalga: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
I just love this brand, its all about winning for them!

alfredtemile:

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by saintwalga: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes oooo
Pretiboi:

Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by saintwalga: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Na me go win the car, nor just think am.
Keas:
The Future is now o o o
Keas:
Infinix is really doing great things
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by saintwalga: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes o nah only them o, cos all they do is win win win!
Dspec:
Everywhere I go infinix this, Infinix that . Na only you people Waka come
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by saintwalga: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Tell them ooo
Ruchytechy:

People dey win ooo.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by saintwalga: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Correct talk. . .
Kemelee:
infinix phones are getting better and stronger .
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by saintwalga: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes o o o, back to back of quality.
chapelaries:
Like back to back this year i think
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes ooo padi
Pretiboi:

Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
You better do fast, its all about winning
Keas:
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
For sure, Infinix is a great brand definitely
Keas:
Infinix is really doing great things
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
BECAUSE THEM SABI WETIN DEY!!!
Dspec:
Everywhere I go infinix this, Infinix that . Na only you people Waka come
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
No think am ooo, you better go buy any of the recent device
Dspec:
I am not buying anything o but I still want gift cool
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Abi my brother. . . mk dem dey talk while others dey win
Pretiboi:

Na dem be dis oo...bad belle people grin
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Tell am well make he hear
Pretiboi:

Hmmm.....awoof dey run belle grin
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Naso, always doing well is their trademark
Kemelee:
Infinix you people are doing well.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Real Business ooo
Kemelee:
Seem like oo... You can't blame them, they mean business.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
E go shock you wen your mate go win am.
Aarum:
They even want to use us to make more money b4 the year runs out ... If I hear say anybody win Car.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Try and get another to qualify
Nguom:
This is not fair nah... What about people like us that just got the Zero 8 series last month , are we not entitle to this?
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Help me tell am. . . Car is nothing to give out when it comes to Infinix
Kunja2:
lol. E go shock you. If Tecno can send 3 people to Egypt during a competition, what's now car?
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Infinix and promo! and WINNING ALL THE WAY
Ruchytechy:

Infinix and promo!
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Naso. . . Them get am plenty
manolates:

Infinix with many many gift packages..
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nothing beat this slogan my dear
manolates:

The future is now, na so dem talk am..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oraimo 50000mah Powerbank How good is it who has used it? / Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Thread / NOVA 3 Freedom Edition Near Orbit Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.