Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! (2312 Views)

Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car / Glo Introduces New Mega Data Plans / MTN Season Of Surprises PROMO- Mtn Is Giving Out 5GB Data & 5k Airtime For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
manolates:

I see me winning that car ooo..
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Keep living in this thought while others are winning already
sleek4luv:

What is awesome about this until u are scammed then u will understand
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
E go shock you when e really happen!!!
shorelink:
Na Airplane dem go do next year. . .
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Just buy the Note 8, Hot 10, Zero 8 series or S5 Pro this season and stand a chance to Hit the jackpot
chapelaries:
Infinix please add me to your winning list biko
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Check their social media handles for other outstanding offers this season
chapelaries:
HOW I WISH THIS IS SO POSSIBLE

HOW DO I WIN ASIDE BUYING A DEVICE?
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes ooo, winning all the way!
saintwalga:
I just love this brand, its all about winning for them!

Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes ooo, they can cos the future is now!
Kunja2:
lol. Diversifying at all spheres
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
Just put your mind to it, there is still time
chapelaries:
How i wish i could afford a device like you, i would have gotten there before you sef
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
And who told you Infinix won't do that too. . . This is a Mega Jackpot Promo!!!
survillematrix:
Una mate dey give out hamper to all its loyal fans, una dey here dey say make people go buy fone, SMH
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kunja2: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
shorelink:
Na Airplane dem go do next year. . .
or private jet set lol
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Farizzy: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
alfredtemile:
Christmas is around the corner and it’s your season of winning!

That is why Infinix have brought you the #InfinixMegaJackpotPromo. . .

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
Just buy the Note 8, Hot 10, Zero 8 series or S5 Pro this season and stand a chance to Hit the jackpot to win a BRAND NEW CAR and other amazing gifts this season. . .

Visit any of the Infinix Partner Stores to purchase your device.

Promo runs from 27th Nov 2020 - Jan 2021
Infinix at it again..nice one
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Farizzy: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
alfredtemile:
And who told you Infinix won't do that too. . . This is a Mega Jackpot Promo!!!
This idea wey den bring sef no bad at all.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Farizzy: 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pretiboi:

This is awesome from infinix
Yes o. It makes a lot of sense. At least, the people buying phones this season will get some extras.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Farizzy: 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pretiboi:

I tell you...kudos to them
grin
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Farizzy: 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Keas:
Omo let me quickly go and buy my Note 8 so I can win car oooo grin
Optimism at work!
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Farizzy: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kunja2:
I'm seeing Infinix car o. Has Infinix started making cars?
It looks like oo.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Farizzy: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ruchytechy:

Infinix and promo!
Dem b 5&6
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Farizzy: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ruchytechy:

People dey win ooo.
Live!
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Farizzy: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pretiboi:

Hmmm.....awoof dey run belle grin
grin grin
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by pumupmachine: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
alfredtemile:
Christmas is around the corner and it’s your season of winning!

That is why Infinix have brought you the #InfinixMegaJackpotPromo. . .

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
Just buy the Note 8, Hot 10, Zero 8 series or S5 Pro this season and stand a chance to Hit the jackpot to win a BRAND NEW CAR and other amazing gifts this season. . .

Visit any of the Infinix Partner Stores to purchase your device.

Promo runs from 27th Nov 2020 - Jan 2021
Normal level. Another scam idea from una Infinix.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by pumupmachine: 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
manolates:

See mumu. U dey believe this people for their legendary lies...SMH
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by pumupmachine: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
shorelink:
grin grin grin grin grin You sef ja abi. . .
We don ja tey tey
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by pumupmachine: 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
alfredtemile:
Keep living in this thought while others are winning already
I shall b here waiting Oga!
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by pumupmachine: 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
shorelink:
Una don come again with this lies, how many people don win any of the cars wey una dey always put up as gift?

People still dey fall fr d trick ooo.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by pumupmachine: 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
saintwalga:
The Future is now o o o
Their future was yesterday..make una go sleep!
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by kickie: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
manolates:

Joseph the dreamer. Pls wake up.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by kickie: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
survillematrix:
Una mate dey give out hamper to all its loyal fans, una dey here dey say make people go buy fone, SMH
As in ehn. It's so annoying!
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by sleek4luv: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2020
Kemelee:
infinix phones are getting better and stronger .

You mean with the crap they produce every month makes it better and stronger....you need to open your eyes.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by sleek4luv: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2020
Kemelee:
Guy they are not scamming anyone

That is what you think but i hope you won't cry very soon
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by sleek4luv: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2020
shorelink:
Una don come again with this lies, how many people don win any of the cars wey una dey always put up as gift?

Abeg help me ask them o
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by sleek4luv: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2020
shorelink:
What is awesome with this. . . Am sure you did not even read the article

Don't mind that guy, he should be one of their marketer
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by sleek4luv: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2020
shorelink:
I just sit down here dey laff you!

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does *99***1# Modem Script Work On Celtel? Do They Charge? / Help! How To Unlock / Open Line Lg At&t Cu720 & Lg Cf360 / What Do I Do With My Dead Z10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.