Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! (2322 Views)

Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car / Glo Introduces New Mega Data Plans / MTN Season Of Surprises PROMO- Mtn Is Giving Out 5GB Data & 5k Airtime For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Keas: 6:37am On Dec 08, 2020
manolates:

Shapaly
wink
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Keas: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2020
sleek4luv:

After buying that crap u won't win anything. It's all scam.
The Infinix Note 8 is not a scrap, I have people using it and I don't think getting a gift is a scam .
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Keas: 6:42am On Dec 08, 2020
sleek4luv:

I wonder what great things u are talking about. With the kind of rubbish phone they produce every month.
Oga which of their phones are u using?
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kemelee: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2020
sleek4luv:

Stop deceiving yourself. What well are they doing? By producing inferior phones. This is not what we want in this country.
infinix phones are getting better and stronger .
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kemelee: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2020
sleek4luv:

You mean they mean business of scamming innocent people
Guy they are not scamming anyone
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Nguom: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Ruchytechy:

As in ehn
Abi na
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Nguom: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2020
sleek4luv:

After buying their shitty phone u still want dem to scam u again...i pity u.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Aarum: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2020
Kunja2:
lol. E go shock you. If Tecno can send 3 people to Egypt during a competition, what's now car?
wow that is nice
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Aarum: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2020
Ruchytechy:

People dey win ooo.
Abegii make we see na
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Aarum: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2020
Ruchytechy:
grin grin
Abi I lie?
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Aarum: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2020
sleek4luv:

They want to sell all their CRAP devices this year grin
As in ehn
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Aarum: 7:18am On Dec 08, 2020
sleek4luv:

Don't mind dem. They will only deceive those that want to be deceived.
Exactly my bro
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kunja2: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2020
Aarum:
wow that is nice
it's quite the truth really
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kunja2: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Dspec:
Seriously , that won't be bad
lol. Diversifying at all spheres
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Una don come again with this lies, how many people don win any of the cars wey una dey always put up as gift?

alfredtemile:
Christmas is around the corner and it’s your season of winning!

That is why Infinix have brought you the #InfinixMegaJackpotPromo. . .

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
Just buy the Note 8, Hot 10, Zero 8 series or S5 Pro this season and stand a chance to Hit the jackpot to win a BRAND NEW CAR and other amazing gifts this season. . .

Visit any of the Infinix Partner Stores to purchase your device.

Promo runs from 27th Nov 2020 - Jan 2021
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
What is awesome with this. . . Am sure you did not even read the article

Pretiboi:

This is awesome from infinix
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
I just sit down here dey laff you!

Keas:
Omo let me quickly go and buy my Note 8 so I can win car oooo grin
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
If you don't have what to do with money, help the less privileges' instead

Keas:
Omo let me quickly go and buy my Note 8 so I can win car oooo grin
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Why all this marketers kinda comment, what is great about this really?

Keas:
Infinix is really doing great things
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Keas:
Yesso
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Help me ask them ooo, so much noise in the air with their rubbish device

Dspec:
Everywhere I go infinix this, Infinix that . Na only you people Waka come
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
undecided undecided undecided sharp guy, nor waste your time, gift nor even dey!

Dspec:
I am not buying anything o but I still want gift cool
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Shake my head for this marketer. . .

Kemelee:
Infinix you people are doing well.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aarum:
They even want to use us to make more money b4 the year runs out ... If I hear say anybody win Car.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Na Airplane dem go do next year. . .
Kunja2:
I'm seeing Infinix car o. Has Infinix started making cars?
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Day Dreamer. . .
manolates:

I see me winning that car ooo..
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin You sef ja abi. . .
sleek4luv:

This people and their SCAM again...SMH
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Help me tell them as dem nor gree dey hear word. . .
sleek4luv:

After buying that crap u won't win anything. It's all scam.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
As for d car,dey don select Winner already

True talk my oga. . .
ipobarethieves:
sad Nobody should waste their hard earned money to buy this headache contraption that'll end up in roadside sad grin(London trained Engr).As for d car,dey don select Winner already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by shorelink: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
For inside your pocket only abi. . .
Kemelee:
infinix phones are getting better and stronger .
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by chapelaries: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Infinix please add me to your winning list biko
alfredtemile:

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
Just buy the Note 8, Hot 10, Zero 8 series or S5 Pro this season and stand a chance to Hit the jackpot to win a BRAND NEW CAR and other amazing gifts this season. . .

Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by chapelaries: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
I can't afford a device now, how else can i win anything from Infinix?
alfredtemile:

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Account Has Been Banned / Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide / Mtn Deducts My Money Even After Full Bis Subscriptn.pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.