Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign (59194 Views)

Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) / Linda Ikeji In Trouble After Interfering Into Another Lady Family Affairs. / Harrysong: I Need A Wife From Uganda, Kenya Or Tanzania, I Must Marry In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by DaRuud(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2020

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by jayworld15(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Your mentality is a turn off for me. You think I being in support of women's right is solely because of one man who can't control his dick?? You're pathetic!

What arm of feminism do you belong to?
There are many females out there who are oblivious of the fact that feminism is a very broad Ideological entity with many branches. I’ll give you just two of them: Motherism and Stiwaniam. There are others; so I asked “what is your own ideological branch of feminism?”
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by LastProphet: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2020
Ottyn01:
Rightiousness89 pls what's ur take on this??

Is like they need serious deliverance pls pray for them our "E-pastor"

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Snazzynho(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by BusinessCity: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by vickydevoka(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2020
This lady is not up to neds standard.
Even Regina na manage.
Him like very fair, slim n tall looking ladies
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by DexterousOne(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2020
I dont even know what to say lipsrsealed
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by tiswell(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Don Jazzy was busy drooling over an American artist but you lot kept quite and considered it as a joke when we all know if given the chance he'll dive into a relationship with her without thinking twice. With that said, I'd advice we consider this act of the lady as a joke too.

Stop the feigning, if a lady likes a man and is so ambitious to get his attention then I see no reason of her not being applauded for her steadfastness and determination.
I must commend your doggedness in protecting the interest of your fellow lady. But, I hope you won't feel otherwise when your daughter displays this same kind of affection, desperation and determination over a man supposedly older than your husband.

5 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by friday2011(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2020
Mokason288:
So many Nigerian girls would choose dating a married man over getting a job in NNPC

0% Brain... 0% Ambition .... 0% Common sense

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Sense no go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Solomath01: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2020
Wahala be like helicopter
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2020
tiswell:
I must commend your doggedness in protecting the interest of your fellow lady. But, I hope you won't feel otherwise when your daughter displays this same kind of affection, desperation and determination over a man supposedly older than your husband.
If she's old enough to tell what's good and bad then she knows what's good for her. The best any parent could do is to advice so she won't come crying foul or blaming anyone when things go wrong.

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by GOVERNMENT2: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

How sure are you?? Stop the hatred against women
SHE’S EQUALLY A GOLD DIGGER angry
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by tiswell(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

If she's old enough to tell what's good and bad then she knows what's good for her. The best any parent could do is to advice so she won't come crying foul or blaming anyone when things go wrong.
OK well done aunty rose
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Joshmanuel10(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

How much is your price sef
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

How much is your price sef

Not all women can be bought. Get that into your skull mister.
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by fredoooooo: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2020
Eleribu 100% grin
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Joshmanuel10(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Not all women can be bought. Get that into your skull mister.
I know that still how much
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

When a man shows interest in a lady it is okay but when the reverse is the case she's an olosho

It's pathetic and embarrassing how Nigerian men reason most times. Men are only allowed to do the hunting and relationship territorial defense right??
Oya come gist me nah, I'm still single oh.
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by overseasnbeyond: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2020
No
quote author=Mokason288 post=96775145]So many Nigerian girls would choose dating a married man over getting a job in NNPC

0% Brain... 0% Ambition .... 0% Common sense

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

[/quote]
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by stormborn28(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

When a man shows interest in a lady it is okay but when the reverse is the case she's an olosho

It's pathetic and embarrassing how Nigerian men reason most times. Men are only allowed to do the hunting and relationship territorial defense right??
but there is no virginity in that vagina again... That is the criterion for Ned pick angry angry angry
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Whitelookq: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

No mind them, Na some men they reason like that. The babe am dating now self, Na she first show interest. Girls g for what u want. Time no de, Na one life we get
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:

He is not...rather the ladies that married him are oloshos ... we know they wudnt go near him if he had no money... I get baffled when I hear women saying they can't tolerate their husbands cheating, but still go ahead to b 2nd 3rd 4th wives ...its so contradictory, just bcis the man has money ...it doesn't mk sense to me
Seriously? You mean he is not? I'm sorry but you haven't said anything reasonable. You only point accusing fingers on the women but fail to do so on the man who clearly approached them for marriage. If he hadn't asked for their hand in marriage the whole union wouldn't have existed.

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Aflix(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Seriously? You mean he is not? I'm sorry but you haven't said anything reasonable. You only point accusing fingers on the women but fail to do so on the man who clearly approached them for marriage. If he hadn't asked for their hand in marriage the whole union wouldn't have existed.
He approached them because he has the money to take care of them, not because he wants to be a liability to any of them.

The lady in question here obviously doesn't have the means to take care of Ned and she is just going to be extra expenses on Ned.

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by babatee90(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

no you getting it all wrong...no sensible lady would want to woo a married man of 5 wives that’s definitely an act of gold digging...a lady can hunt a single man and won’t get judged for it

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ryan03:
stop this, I followed their conversation and the guy started the name calling by referring to her as 'olosho' for supporting the lady. Don't tell me you missed that part

you will never get the pussy if you like simp from now till ever

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Beverlyjean(f): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Now is certain that u hv a mental defect...where they forced to marry him?? Theu only married him cos of the money, and not love , that's y they are oloshos... as long as u follow a man cos of money, u are a prostitute... y am I even explaining to u , u have a mental defect

3 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by DKM123: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hahaha! All this poverty stricken Nigeria men. Why are you so pained that the rich men are picked over you? grin

So women like RICH MEN, why is that so FARFETCHED to you. WHO NO LIKE BETTER THING?

But I never knew Nigerian men HATE MONEY LIKE THIS O! See how bitter they are at women for liking money. grin I thought it was only natural for a large percentage of people to go after what will give them financial security (money) as long as it isn't illegal.

Even the few men who are gay and crossdressers like bobrisky and co are running after rich men. Shows you that the love of money is a human thing.

The ones swearing never to marry Nigerian woman is the most hilarious. But 90percent of Nigerian men are poor na, yet Nigerian women dey marry thier poor as.s every Saturday. Even the truck pusher is married to a Nigerian woman. The men who thier hardworking Nigerian wives are feeding nko? Lol

IS IT THE SAME NIGERIAN MEN who do Yahooyahoo and the even kill thier family members for rituals that HATES money and are here crying and swearing never to marry Nigerian women because one clout chasing girl came out to say Ned must marry her?!

The girl dey HUSTLE for attention which we know equates to money nowadays as it means more followers yet grown men are here throwing tantrums how all the females in thier family are prostitutes. �

Even the men whose Nigerian mother's hardworking sweat was what fed them this morning because they have a useless father are also here hyperventilating.

See ehn, we are in Nigeria, there are no jobs even though there is hardly ANY Nigerian woman who wouldn't jump at it if she got a good opportunity. Go to job interviews or skill acquisition centers, there are usually more women on the queue because our men had rather do Yahoo Yahoo at night or run a defrauding scheme. Part of the reason is that Nigeria is not other developed countries where even though you have worked hard in school, well learned and have a Master's degree, you still remain jobless.
Let's face reality, You will continue to see more women making this CHOICES of being with a rich man over a poor man and all the tears in the world will not stop it until Nigeria becomes developed.

3 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Beverlyjean(f): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
jayworld15:

What arm of feminism do you belong to?
There are many females out there who are oblivious of the fact that feminism is a very broad Ideological entity with many branches. I’ll give you just two of them: Motherism and Stiwaniam. There are others; so I asked “what is your own ideological branch of feminism?”

She is obviously clueless and confused right now
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Now is certain that u hv a mental defect...where they forced to marry him?? Theu only married him cos of the money, and not love , that's y they are oloshos... as long as u follow a man cos of money, u are a prostitute... y am I even explaining to u , u have a mental defect
You're either stupid or half stupid, did they come out to publicly to declare they married him cos of money or you're just saying trash because everyone else is saying it? From this stupid mentality of yours and your likes all rich men are supposed to stay single cos any woman that professes love is after their wealth.

Imagine what you're saying, they married him for money not love. How sure are you mistress??Don't allow stupidity to detect what to think, you're bigger than this. You're obviously the biggest fool I'd come across this new week.

2 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by BrokeNhustling: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ryan03:
the women I see in offices aren't Nigerians I guess. these are some of the women around me, they are strong and they hustle. Limit your post to the women around you
like say all this ones don't sleep with the oga at top there to get more favours..abeg woman go must be woman..some just don't come out in public like that aunty.
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by mii4u(f): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ryan03:
they are her family members
Ohk
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Agugbadin: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Only if you are a virgin like Regina, Ned Nwoko does not enter non virgin. You are already casted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.