Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign (59191 Views)

Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) / Linda Ikeji In Trouble After Interfering Into Another Lady Family Affairs. / Harrysong: I Need A Wife From Uganda, Kenya Or Tanzania, I Must Marry In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Jaapu: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Ned Nwoko has several other concubines? What would you call him, a faithful man I guess

You're pathetic!

Aunty you are stupid. Are you among his concubines. If you are not. You must be mad!
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Prettychild(f): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gracedavid125:
Ned Nwoko must marry me as his 8th wife - Nigerian lady, Esther & her family Campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJQWVUuXatw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cGwEE5LZ9k

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIaXhrfgfY2/?igshid=yq4ifm3rb68x
Criteria 1: you must be a virgin. Hope she is?
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Beverlyjean(f): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

You're either stupid or half stupid, did they come out to publicly to declare they married him cos of money or you're just saying trash because everyone else is saying it? From this stupid mentality of yours and your likes all rich men are supposed to stay single cos any woman that professes love is after their wealth.

Imagine what you're saying, they married him for money not love. How sure are you mistress??Don't allow stupidity to detect what to think, you're bigger than this. You're obviously the biggest fool I'd come across this new week.

How many pretty young women will marry their fathers age as 4th, 5th 6th 7th wife if not money...stop being delusional...as I said u hv some sort of psychosis worrying u...u are mentally unstable...

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by ThugBoy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Na Old man Cassava Dey sweet you abi na the money? One old Shekpe man Dey my backyard incase you need old men
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:

How many pretty young women will marry their fathers age as 4th, 5th 6th 7th wife if not money...stop being delusional...as I said u hv some sort of psychosis worrying u...u are mentally unstable...
You're definitely one of those disgusting fellows who think marrying a rich man is solely because of material gains. You jumped the 1st and 2nd
wife's position just to drive home your rather unfortunate point. Your IQ is so low. Gosh! It irritates me to the high heavens.

2 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Prenonjebose: 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Flies will gather where there is excreta. He should marry her
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Ritapearlydove(f): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
This one is strong
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Beverlyjean(f): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

You're definitely one of those disgusting fellows who think marrying a rich man is solely because of material gains. You jumped the 1st and 2nd
wife's position just to drive home your rather unfortunate point. Your IQ is so low. Gosh! It irritates me to the high heavens.

U are certainly frustrated...I dint connect u to whoever that has turned u psycho... bye
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Burgerlomo: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Chaiii, money good ooo. cool
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by CioAngels(f): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mokason288:
So many Nigerian girls would choose dating a married man over getting a job in NNPC
I
0% Brain... 0% Ambition .... 0% Common sense

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You may be right or wrong because NNPC and other government jobs are for Hausa fulani and Nigerien children pass or fail. Courtesy Ahmad Lawan. If this girl is a Southerner with first class she will be employed.
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
Since when did people start marryiing cause of money bikonu.

I thought you have to love the person fess

where do u put the love of money?

unconditional love only exist in Disney land
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by chijokz(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

When a man shows interest in a lady it is okay but when the reverse is the case she's an olosho

It's pathetic and embarrassing how Nigerian men reason most times. Men are only allowed to do the hunting and relationship territorial defense right??
I do agree with your assertion. I strongly believe interest, hunting and communication should be both ways and not only the man.
However, the way she's going about it is wrong and scary.
I won't call her an Olosho until proven otherwise. Maybe she genuinely likes Ned regardless of his wealth or maybe she's a gold digger and targeting his wealth.

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by MrBen619(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Let him keep getting married to gold deegers.
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Oluwaseun2020(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
is she a virgin?
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Risingblue008:

And so?
Is she not a human being?
Bad belle pple
Guy u too knows that Ned will never accept her, Ned love foreign fresh and light skinned young women not that type
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Kzcee: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
khingTony:

An olosho is a person that agrees to a sexual intercourse in exchange for pay, even if The word Olosho is to apply to both genders, Ned is not an "Olosho", Don Jazzy is not an " Olosho" because both are not expecting to be paid

Now you can see who the Olosho is

Peace smiley

*so those ones that having intercourse anyhow without money or benefit friends . Are justified right?
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by khingTony(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kzcee:

*so those ones that having intercourse anyhow without money or benefit friends . Are justified right?

They are not justified but they are not oloshos according to my definition

Peace smiley
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Honestlywwww: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
mii4u:

Even if she needs to to indicate her interest in him, is this the way to go about it? This is purely foolishness... I wonder how much she paid those peeps with her. Mtchewwwwwww.

Be Kiaful before you mention my monika
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by timwudz(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Don Jazzy was busy drooling over an American artist but you lot kept quite and considered it as a joke when we all know if given the chance he'll dive into a relationship with her without thinking twice. With that said, I'd advice we consider this act of the lady as a joke too.

Stop the feigning, if a lady likes a man and is so ambitious to get his attention then I see no reason of her not being applauded for her steadfastness and determination.
Are you the lady? Say the truth
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Lucyspa: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mokason288:
So many Nigerian girls would choose dating a married man over getting a job in NNPC

0% Brain... 0% Ambition .... 0% Common sense

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

NOT JUST ANY MAN BUT A RICH ONE wink
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Lucyspa: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
HAVE RESPECT FOR YOURSELF. DO NOT RELY ON MAN MONEY

And what if i do?
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Zakarisammy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nothing I no go see for naija ladies side
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lucyspa:

And what if i do?
And u either be used for ritual or fall fr0m grace when the man dumps u or he dies
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Stefenijoan002(f): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Like seriously what wrong with most ladies these days .no shame at all just be disgracing us anyhow making men to thinking the only thing ladies are good for is sex n money .I'm so ashamed on her behave this is rubbish .
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Goodman247: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yeye people plenty for Nigeria
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
chijokz:

I do agree with your assertion. I strongly believe interest, hunting and communication should be both ways and not only the man.
However, the way she's going about it is wrong and scary.
I won't call her an Olosho until proven otherwise. Maybe she genuinely likes Ned regardless of his wealth or maybe she's a gold digger and targeting his wealth.

You're the one of the few sensible persons in the thread.

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Lucyspa: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
And u either be used for ritual or fall fr0m grace when the man dumps u or he dies

Yinmu undecided. Wailings from a broke guy. Better go and make money

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Marsee01: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Eight wife! I guess that is not religiously inclined
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

When a man shows interest in a lady it is okay but when the reverse is the case she's an olosho

It's pathetic and embarrassing how Nigerian men reason most times. Men are only allowed to do the hunting and relationship territorial defense right??
Does this make any sense to you?
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lucyspa:

Yinmu undecided. Wailings from a broke guy. Better go and make money
Yinmu olosho, who think her destiny is to be poor forever so therefore she must use her pussy to make m0ney. Dem go use u buy benz las las ni
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Godsonkemz(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Unfortunately Ned goes for virgins, not whores with depreciated value.
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by ogbonti: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
jababillions:

You just nailed it. The husbands will be looking old, stressed and unkempt while their wives will be looking fresh and chubby- when what they do only is to sit at home, eat like retards, gossip with friends and watch Zeeworld while the husbands slave away.
The best case scenario of Monkey dey work baboon dey chop.

Exactly!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.