Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,798 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? (4658 Views)

Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) / 8 Ways We Can Reduce Poverty In Nigeria. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by twutin1: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Igbo, ibibio n abokis, based on my experience.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by mrkunlex(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2020
As For Me, I Think Yoruba Is The Most Honest Tribe In Nigeria And Also In Africa.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by oyin44: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2020
loveth360:
Are you sure you know the meaning of honest?
ask your father
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by twutin1: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=OZOnNengiTheory post=96782974][/quote]

This is the first time I’m seeing your comment in a long time.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Jackson105: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2020
mightyhazel:
Remind me the backstabbers of Nigeria.. u can use google search

How did Yoruba backstabb your father?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by tungamaje: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
There have been reported incidents of returning lost money and almost all the actors of these kind gestures have been Igbos and I wonder why people still see. them as dishonest

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Dedetwo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Charleys:
The ijaw man followed by the jukun .

Ijo are delusional land grabbers and the worst denial artists. Jukun foolishly pander to their masters therefore make them easy tool of choice.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Dedetwo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Orjioorji:
No tribe in Nigeria is hundred percent honest every tribe have their flows , Igbo man can never be honest when money is involve, Hausa man can't be trusted in term of religion and ethnicity. Yoruba man can't be honest even if you are a Yoruba he will always backstabbed you. But the worst tribe is Idoma they and Tiv they are animals.

Nigeria has been led by the so-called honest ethnicities since few years after its independence yet loot of money is all time high. Igbo man had been on top things in Nigeria, embezzlement would have been reduced to nothing.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Afamed:

According to IPoB jew with over 20,000 monickers

Go back to your ancestral land animal.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by tamdun: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Orjioorji:
No tribe in Nigeria is hundred percent honest every tribe have their flows , Igbo man can never be honest when money is involve, Hausa man can't be trusted in term of religion and ethnicity. Yoruba man can't be honest even if you are a Yoruba he will always backstabbed you. But the worst tribe is Idoma they and Tiv they are animals.
And Igbo man is the worst of them all, they betray and kill their own blood
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
I believe there are individual differences
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by tamdun: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
mightyhazel:
We don't need any Google, we all know who carry out first coup, who remove secession from our constitution, who put stop to regional system, yoruba has nothing to do with this but Igbo..

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by tamdun: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gabriel004:
They can't.

Ask them who backstabbed ojukwu during election, they will mention Yoruba.
Those mofos did not even vote for ojukwu, what a shame
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by ArticleBeast: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Orjioorji:
Wetin them do you
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by mightyhazel: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jackson105:

How did Yoruba backstabb your father?
Yoruba? is that what your search showed ?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by mightyhazel: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gabriel004:
It is yorubas that backstabbed ojukwu during election despite figting for his so called people.

That how you won't use your sense.
Yorroba? is that what your search found?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by mightyhazel: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
dele1727:

Show evidence of Yoruba back stabbing

It always amuse me when people accuse others as betrayals or slaves without proof?

Azikiwe vs Tafabalewa (Fulani)

Alex ekwueme vs shehu shagari (FULANI)

Even Peter obi agreed for Atiku (FULANI)

Yet na others we go dey accuse
haba .. all of una just dey chant yorobba yorobba! is that what y'all searches provided u with?

i think y'all have a consensus on backstabbing then
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by mightyhazel: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=nickyvil post=96780380][/quote] what did you find in your search?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Etinosa12345: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dedetwo:

Nigeria has been led by the so-called honest ethnicities since few years after its independence yet loot of money is all time high. Igbo man had been on top things in Nigeria, embezzlement would have been reduced to nothing.

Greet orji Uzor Kalu and ikpeazu for me ooo
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by nickyvil: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
mightyhazel:
what did you find in your search?

Hausa is the most honest tribe thats why fulani was able to used and conquer them and take away their land.. Fulani commands the north now.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Abdul05: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
mightyhazel:
did you go to school? l don't think so.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Gabriel004: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
mightyhazel:
Yorroba? is that what your search found?
OSU yam iri. My search found Igbo
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Lawly: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

The fulani are more honest.

Thunder fire ur kondo head there. The Muslims in Nigeria in particular the fulanis are the worst hypocrites in the entire Africa. CALL A SPADE A SPADE.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

This is the first time I’m seeing your comment in a long time.
Been around as an observer o ...Is it not better that way?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by MightySparrow: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=Graysons post=96780800]Op be honest, what is the purpose of this thread? grin[/qiuote]honesty
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by 9gerian: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
EOD

dele1727:

Show evidence of Yoruba back stabbing

It always amuse me when people accuse others as betrayals or slaves without proof?

Azikiwe vs Tafabalewa (Fulani)

Alex ekwueme vs shehu shagari (FULANI)

Even Peter obi agreed for Atiku (FULANI)

Yet na others we go dey accuse
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Karleb(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Know Tribe.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by nnamdi640: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
My brother, no tribe honest past....
There is always the good ones and the bad ones in all tribes.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Biafrannuke: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
The ethnic group that excels most in business is the most trustworthy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary / Gunmen Attack Ex-militant Country Home In Bayelsa / The Real History Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.