Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) (16810 Views)

Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached / PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by gbengalawal: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Strong man Mr Ali Odefa for who knows him in ebonyi state
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by kalu61(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bonesking:
Umahi has forced him out of his hiding. The days of pulling strings behind and selling the SE short is gone. Now we see the man himself not the smokescreen.
Umahi was about taking the godfather place in Ebonyi but him forget say them get senior men we don de the game
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by twutin1: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Coldie:

I dae tell u truth south east is very poor and weak it's too obvious.

We as igbos need to have a conference we need to have a focused development plan, as long as we have no direction we will continue loosing other igbo groups

Quite true my brother.
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Coldie(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Keep your low file opinion to yourself. Nobody begged you. Develop yourself and mental well being before advicing others and most of all Imo state.

Who cares as far the message is clear. Keep your low complex with yourself in Imo..

That Imo state is poor and your immediate compound poor doesn't mean others are poor. We know average life expectancy in Imo is very low and unemployment rate high but never use your failures to lump others.

Pdp is a Political party same as apc, apga. They all meet according to their members and strength.
Aside that we have 36 states in Nigeria and each moves at her pace. So don't hide under SE a mere Political zone used by govt at the centre to administer as a tool to lump others into your failures.
Maybe you need to be reminded by nbs statistics placed imo at 45.7, highest do far.
Keep your inferiority complex with you and your people in Imo. speak for your state.
Ndi ala.
Guy mind your business stay out of igbo affairs

1 Like

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by twutin1: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by twutin1: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

That Imo state is poor and your immediate compound doesn't mean others are poor. We know average life expectancy in Imo is very low and unemployment rate high but never use your failures to lump others.

Pdp is a Political party same as apc, apga. They all meet according to their members and strength.

Aside that we have 36 states in Nigeria and each moves at her pace. So don't hide under SE a mere Political zone used by govt at the centre to administer as a tool to lump others into your failures.

Maybe you need to be reminded by nbs statistics placed imo at 45.7, highest do far.

Keep your inferiority complex with you and your people in Imo. speak for your state.

Ndi ala.

Guy stay out of all Igbo matters. You are nothing but an obstruction to Igbo unity. Your mother is very unfortunate. You will be the first to cry when Abia people say that they are not igbos. Imo say they are not igbos. Ikwerre say they are not igbos. The thunder that is about to strike you is still doing push up.
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Amokwe(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Ali Odefa?

[Ali Odefa is Onicha Igboeze born politician. He is IGBO from Ebonyi State

Well that's good. At least an Hausa fulani is now the National vice chairman of pdp SE.[/b]

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by tit(f): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Losers
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Nuzo1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
RichDad1:
Ali = Igbo Muslim
Hausa/Fulani are gradually taking over SE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Let the Islamization begins.

Lol

Ali, Ala, Ani, Ana all mean land in Igbo language. It's a common name in Igboland. It's not the Ali you think.

1 Like

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by catherine1998: 12:13am On Dec 07, 2020
Nonybb:
So Igbo man is called Ali? Umu idioooots
Ali in Ebonyi means land, in Enugu/parts of Anambra it is called Ani,(Aniocha, Aninri) in general Igbo language it is called ala" which is land, always say what you know & keep shut on what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by catherine1998: 12:40am On Dec 07, 2020
vickydevoka:
Names like Ali, agbo, idoko, ujah n udeh can be found in Enugu cause de share boundary with de North. Dats y most of my Enugu friends look northerner n re dark in complexion (na God create Dem).
Same thing apply to Abia state especially abriba people de answer name like ena, ekpie, n umo cause de share boundary with akwaibom
No need for much explanation on that name Ali, Ali means land in Ebonyi dialect, just as Enugu & parts of Anambra pronounces it (land) as "Ani" reason why you have Aninri & Aniocha in both state respectively, then in general Igbo it is called "ala"

3 Likes

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Ance4Liverpool: 12:52am On Dec 07, 2020
Congrats sir.
We are with you
Dave thinks we can't do without him in PDP.
But he's going to hear ñwíííí
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by blaqoracle: 2:38am On Dec 07, 2020
RichDad1:
Ali = Igbo Muslim
in the beginning, igbos were naked, hausa gave them cloth, they betrayed the hausa, hausa collected their cloth back, up till date, the igbos are still naked.

1 Like

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Anago55: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Coldie:
South east leaders should meet for the right reasons, south east is the poorest and weakest region in Nigeria and we are meeting over pdp?

. Wow, I used to think you are actually Igbo until this

Nawaoo. people are really shameless these days
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2020
twutin1:

Guy stay out of all Igbo matters. You are nothing but an obstruction to Igbo unity. Your mother is very unfortunate. You will be the first to cry when Abia people say that they are not igbos. Imo say they are not igbos. Ikwerre say they are not igbos. The thunder that is about to strike you is still doing push up.

Cry?

Maybe you are new here.

It is a welcome development if such happened.
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2020
catherine1998:

Ali in Ebonyi means land, in Enugu/parts of Anambra it is called Ani,(Aniocha, Aninri) in general Igbo language it is called ala" which is land, always say what you know & keep shut on what you don't know.

You are a liar. From observation there is nothing like Aniocha in Anambra state. Aniocha is in Delta state.

Anambra will say "Ana" (Land) not Ani....then What they have is Anaocha in Anambra not Aniocha...

If you don't know ask others than misleading the public.
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 07, 2020
catherine1998:

No need for much explanation on that name Ali, Ali means land in Ebonyi dialect, just as Enugu & parts of Anambra pronounces it (land) as "Ani" reason why you have Aninri & Aniocha in both state respectively, then in general Igbo it is called "ala"
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Coldie(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2020
Anago55:
. Wow, I used to think you are actually Igbo until this

Nawaoo. people are really shameless these days
I know what am saying. U guys saying u used to think am igbo want to push me to spill the beans
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by HRMK: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2020
OEPHIUS:
Colourful images from the South East Zonal Executive Committee meeting of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), held in Enugu, on Sunday, which ratified Chief Ali Odefa as the acting National Vice Chairman (South East) of the Party, as well as other members of the Zonal Working Committee.

PDP... Power to the People!
#amokelouis
https://www.facebook.com/219622205177206/posts/1083841635421921/
BRAINWASHED MUMU!NEITHER PDP NOR APC IS WORTH UR VOTES!!
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Anago55: 7:49am On Dec 07, 2020
Coldie:

I know what am saying. U guys saying u used to think am igbo want to push me to spill the beans
. But you are not Igbo naa

stay out of Igbo affair please

1 Like

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by EagleNest(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2020
PDP is very poor in opposition.
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by mekysmart123: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Cry?

Maybe you are new here.

It is a welcome development if such happened.
That has been your mission all along, Igbo division. You have been on this very mission since the days of your old moniker, relectBuhari. Why not focus on your northern region and leave Igbos alone.
Your tricks is either to derail a thread, or throw jabs on Ebonyi, Imo are Abia. You act like you love Anambra, your state of residence, but your sole mission is to drive wedge between brothers, so that division can foster, while you smile to the bank, as a paid poster. If not, tell nairalanders what you are doing on nairaland 24/7 if you are not a paid poster.
leave Igbos alone. Take this advice serious.
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Coldie(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2020
Anago55:
. But you are not Igbo naa

stay out of Igbo affair please
How do u proove this
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2020
mekysmart123:

That has been your mission all along, Igbo division. You have been on this very mission since the days of your old moniker, relectBuhari. Why not focus on your northern region and leave Igbos alone.
Your tricks is either to derail a thread, or throw jabs on Ebonyi, Imo are Abia. You act like you love Anambra, your state of residence, but your sole mission is to drive wedge between brothers, so that division can foster, while you smile to the bank, as a paid poster. If not, tell nairalanders what you are doing on nairaland 24/7 if you are not a paid poster.
leave Igbos alone. Take this advice serious.

Trash and nonsense. We have 36 independent Political states and each must be on their own.

We ain't practicing monarchial system of Government.

Learn to be on your own.
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Anago55: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Coldie:

How do u proove this
. It is obvious. I don't need a soothsayer to decipher this

I can even bet my wife's number for it
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Coldie(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2020
Anago55:
. It is obvious. I don't need a soothsayer to decipher this

I can even bet my wife's number for it
Your wife's number or mother?
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by ukaegbuagbai: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2020
RichDad1:
Ali = Igbo Muslim
who told you Ali is only muslim or hausa names? Abia and Ebonyi states bear Ali as a name
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Anago55: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Coldie:
Your wife's number or mother?
. Obviously you are a kid. I am done here
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Coldie(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2020
Anago55:
. Obviously you are a kid. I am done here
You are the one whose a kid, u are getting your wife's number as what, of what effect is betting ur wife's number. Ok me I bet my wife's chewing gum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project / APC: We’ve Never Had It This Horrible – Atiku / APC Leadership Moves To Sack Enugu Chairman Over ‘Scanty Presidential Rally"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.