Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached (10566 Views)

Ebonyi: Court Reinstates Sacked Obasi Odefa, Two Other Lawmakers / ‘I Don't Have Any Feud With PDP Chairman, Ali Odefa – Sen. Anyim / Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached

The member representing Onicha East State constituency and Deputy Speaker of Ebonyi State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Odefa Obasi Odefa, has been impeached and his seat declared vacant.

IGBERE TV recalls that Odefa on Saturday raised alarm over an alleged plot by some individuals to remove him from office as the Deputy Speaker of the State House of Assembly.

Odefa who alleged that such clandestine moves were in connection with his decision to remain in PDP added that “I do not have any moral ground or justification to abandon the party that has been so good to me.”

Addressing a press conference in Abakaliki, the four terms lawmaker further added that “I’m aware that there are already some clandestine moves to possibly incarcerate, intimidate, and harrass me; members of my family and my political associates.”

According to him, “I am aware that there is a move to make illegal attempt to remove me as the Deputy Speaker of the Ebonyi State House of Assembly, a position that my colleagues have found me worthy and capable of manning for some years now.”
https://igberetvnews.com/1415216/breaking-ebonyi-deputy-speaker-odefa-impeached/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nobody cares

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by triple996(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dis is what happens when ESN start attacking your state......u start fighting urselves and leaving in denial. Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri grin
Dirty swine's on loose cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by Nonpartisan1: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Anything to move Ebonyi foward.

God bless Governor Dave Umahi.

God Bless Tinubu.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
i hope they followed due process....if not , you can approach the judiciary i heard that they're the last hope of a common man.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by immortalcrown(m): 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Okay
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by Investigative: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Umahi will send Ebubeagu after him
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by Baawaa(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
They want to collect spoon from this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by colorsofrainbow: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
triple996:
Dis is what happens when ESN start attacking your state......u start fighting urselves and leaving in denial. Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri grin
Have you cleaned a nyash today?
If no,what are you waiting for to change to another pampers before you get sacked? grin

11 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by Ebubu: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
If the majority removed you then no problem it is legal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by Mko123(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
Q
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by BigManPeter(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
I hope due process is followed sha

Meanwhile, I have free affiliate marketing materials for you on my signature (that if you follow it you'll make at least 50k/weekly)
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by Realestatevixen: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
triple996:
No be only kpurumiri, Na Ikorodumiri
Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by 1Gitrini0: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
READ IT
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by TotoGame(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
He should stick with PDP cus it's structure in Ebonyi is quite strong

PDP will surely win ebonyi governorship election in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by ButterBurger: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sorry en, nor vex
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by damiloladuke: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
OK
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by Dawnofhope: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Thats your business
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by DonMarkuzi(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
I see.
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by WebWriter: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hi
I am good at writing SEO content and I can help you create articles for your website.
If you need my service, kindly reach me on

0*91*26*23*23*76
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by vicmoore568: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
It is never my business.
jerseyboy:
Nobody cares
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by Corea4king(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
What is happening in ebonyi state is what is called if you can't beat them you join them,if you can't join them,they will drag you to square one
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by Tomek09(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
triple996:
[/s]
U just disgrace urself for here undecided
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by Tomek09(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
triple996:
[/s]
U just dey disgrace urself for here undecided
Re: Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached by bigdammyj: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Marketers Pay In Dollars To Transport Products Within Nigeria: Sergius Ogun / What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? / PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Ambassadors Of Philippines, Uganda And Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.