Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu (1200 Views)

I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders / Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges / SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by efighter: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2020
Racoon:

“Nigeria is not a nation. It is a mere geographical expression. There are no "Nigerians" in the same sense as there are "English, Welsh, or ‘French," The word "Nigeria" is a mere distinctive appellation to distinguish those who live within the boundaries of Nigeria and those who do not” -Chief Obafemi Awolowo, 1947

Correct, so anyone who leave within the boundary is a Nigerian. That’s why I said Biafrans should go and find a large piece of land somewhere and move their people there.
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Redcrafton: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2020
This man should just go home and enjoy his loot.

His only achievement is to groom people into politics to do their own looting. E.g. MC Oluomo is in line as the next governor of Lagos state. lol

People say he developed Lagos, why can't he develop his home state of Osun?

If the SW must produce a Nigerian president, they should look at people like Adeshina of AFDB.

But unfortunately, the SW has had their turn in 1999.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Elvinci101: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2020
OneTemplate:

Nigeria is the cash cow of every politician from your State and region of origin also. Even the "we feed Nigeria" South South leaders can only loot and undersevelop their own people with massive corruption through NDDc and political offices.

At least Tinubu is productive and everyone can see the result of his vision and political application whereas others are very comfortable underdeveloping their own people and States.
Another Mumu Slave spotted! You mean Tinubu is productive by using Alpha Beta to collect 15% of Lagos State revenue monthly, installing his daughter as the general overseer (Iya Oloja) of Lagos markets, using his son to collect all the revenue from all the billboards and installing his wife as a federal senator while giving you and other Lagosians a bottle of groundnut oil as poverty elevation?

Mumu, you'll always be a slave to Tinubu and to his 3rd generation if you continue to reason like this.

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Fash20: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
OneTemplate:

Nigeria is the cash cow of every politician from your State and region of origin also. Even the "we feed Nigeria" South South leaders can only loot and undersevelop their own people with massive corruption through NDDc and political offices.

At least Tinubu is productive and everyone can see the result of his vision and political application whereas others are very comfortable underdeveloping their own people and States.

Hmmmm. Naija prpblem is deep. Yeah its beyond Tinubu
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Valkrie: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mr. Tinubu...you only believe in one indivisibilty of your pocket and nothing more.. !!
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Jackson105: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Marine54:
Afanja are unity beggers , cause their life are tag to other regions for surviver !

Says someone that have been Hawking gala in South West since 7 years.
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Marine54(m): 2:13am On Dec 08, 2020
Jackson105:

Says someone that have been Hawking gala in South West since 7 years.
I am ain't Ibo, SS , AKWA IBOM ! Apart from Lagos that was formal capital of Nigeria, no state in South west that can be compare to my state .
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 08, 2020
Rugaria:

Don't make leaders for me... I don't know those people you mentioned there. . I don't care about them either! Just pack Tinubu off to hell where he rightly belongs and stop fouling the air by mentioning his ignoble name in every decent political discuss..

Despite being Igbo, you don't know nor care about the Igbo leaders mentioned but Tinubu, a Yoruba, is your biggest headache. Nigerians should "pack Tinubu off to hell where he rightly belong" ba?

Folks like you will argue vehemently when we say you Igbos today, and your offspring in future, are no different and will be no different to your patently unfair, bigoted, intolerant and hateful forefathers of Oju-Iku, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Aguiyi Ironsi etal.

You are here pretending not to know your own current misrulers in ala Igbo while advocating Tinubu, a Yoruba man who left Nigerian administrative office in 2007, should be hung from the ceiling. You Igbos are beyond redemption. Your bloodlust and clannish vengefulness against others will always be your undoing. Nothing should ordinarily concern you with Tinubu yet he is the greatest headache of shameless Igbos like you.
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by XANDERO85: 4:28am On Dec 08, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
This piece of land called nigeria will be divided by the step brothers BTW I've never heard of One Ghana before ooo

That's cos they're sure of themselves as a nation, and aren't afraid of their own shadow!

Can't speak for other ethnicities, but any dumbass Igbo that carries 'one Nigeria' for head needs to have that blockhead examined thoroughly by a neurosurgeon!
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Coldie(m): 4:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Yenefer:
Get your house in order
If u believe in the thread u just opened that means u believe in Nigeria and u believe in it's diversity, when u do that u won't be insulting people from other tribes

1 Like

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 6:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Who is he seeking to please with this comment? The owners of one Nigeria.
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by orisa37: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2020
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT VITIATE THE NECESSITY FOR FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICE RESOURCES AND ELECTIONS FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES

AND LIMITING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES RESPONSIBILITIES ONLY.
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Bookmark this page.

2024 he will sing another song.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Rugaria: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2020
OneTemplate:

Despite being Igbo, you don't know nor care about the Igbo leaders mentioned but Tinubu, a Yoruba, is your biggest headache. Nigerians should "pack Tinubu off to hell where he rightly belong" ba?

Folks like you will argue vehemently when we say you Igbos today, and your offspring in future, are no different and will be no different to your patently unfair, bigoted, intolerant and hateful forefathers of Oju-Iku, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Aguiyi Ironsi etal.

You are here pretending not to know your own current misrulers in ala Igbo while advocating Tinubu, a Yoruba man who left Nigerian administrative office in 2007, should be hung from the ceiling. You Igbos are beyond redemption. Your bloodlust and clannish vengefulness against others will always be your undoing. Nothing should ordinarily concern you with Tinubu yet he is the greatest headache of shameless Igbos like you.

You don't know anything about Nigerias history! What's your Problem with Aguiyi Ironsi? Why is it hard for you guys to learn? Are you that unteachable? Everyday, your type keeps mentioning Aguiyi Ironsi for no reason! This man stopped a coup against a government led by non igbos, so how is he "bigoted and intolerant"?? Danjuma, Gowon, even Obasanjo have all said he was not part of the coup. Even Obasanjo replaced danjuma with ironsis son as Nigeria defence minister! Go and read books, you Awawa boy...

1 Like

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2020
efighter:

Correct, so anyone who leave within the boundary is a Nigerian. That’s why I said Biafrans should go and find a large piece of land somewhere and move their people there.

Senseless as usual.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by wealthtrak: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu
1 hour ago

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Zenith Account Opening
By ABDULLLAHI YAKUBU |

The national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has said that he lay premium on the existence of Nigeria as one indivisible entity and shall work towards maintaining its corporate survival at all cost.

He maintained that those praying for divisive tendencies must not be given a single chance to orchestrate their devilish motives saying that the country is far above any single individual or group.

“Those insisting on breaking the country, are small minded and true Nigerians must work hard to keep the unity of this country no matter what,” he said.

Tinubu, who said the unity among Nigerians would put her detractors to shame, said the development and growth of the nation is of paramount importance to all of us.

The former governor of Lagos spoke when he attended the Wedding Fatiha

of Sheikh Muhammad Bin- Uthman daughter, yesterday in Kano, where he hailed the father of the bridegroom Sheikh Bin-Uthman for his efforts as a committed Islamic Scholar in contributing to the development of Nigeria in all spheres.

He said he was given little time but despite the short notice he decided to abandoned his tight schedule to intimate Governor Umar Ganduje that he was coming to Kano even if he is not in town.

He prayed for the couple, Unaisa Muhammad Bin-Uthman, and Nuruddeen Adam, and wished happy married life, long life, good health and blessed family.

Speaking earlier Ganduje said the marriage was an important one, considering the family of the couple and their social standing in the society.

He said, “Looking at the calibre of people at the wedding Fatiha, it is a clear testimony that Bin Uthman has been contributing immensely towards the promotion of Islam and unity of the country.”

https://leadership.ng/i-believe-in-one-indivisible-nigeria-tinubu/?amp=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNITED NATIONS ALERT ON ORGAN TRAFFICKING / Now That The Dust Of War Has Settled... / Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.