Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! (3623 Views)

Alhaji Lai Mohammed And NBC Should Stop The Unnecessary Attack On Dstv / Tune To AIT Now And Listen To Fr Kukah / Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by helinues: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
nettpen:

So PDP has no right to protest. Did APC not protest before 2015 general election. Free PDP jor, we need them to keep APC on their toes.

Pdp has no right to spread fake news which their media wing , AIT just did
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:

Not only me, but other sane Yoruba's on this forum have advised you to let the sleeping dog lies but you insisted on recycling the same picture.

What do you intend to gain? Are you an agent of destruction?

Because you can not burn businesses set up with bank loans , run people down and "move on".

It is the worst form of human injustice.
It will repeat itself again unless we get justice for the victims of the carnage.

That someone even had the audacity to call on impressionable young ones to go burn down specific places and the places are burnt now and makes it absolutely necessary to get justice for them.
Is the IPOB leader above the law?
What if the victims take the laws into their own hands by going on senseless reprisal attacks?

The justice for them is a panacea for true peace not this peace of the graveyard.

Victims of the carnage they incited with fake new deserve justice. The victims are from different tribes and IPOB arsonists must be apprehended and made to face the law.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by NaMeAboki: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
AIT has been relentlessly biased against the president, the north and Islam; it often dwells on and exaggerates negative stories against the aforementioned.

This is not surprising considering it's proprietor Raymond Dokpesi is a staunch PDP member who even vied for the party's chairmanship and was a beneficiary of juicy contracts from the Jonathan administration, including the controversial documentary propaganda against PMB towards the 2015 elections.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by helinues: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Because you can not burn businesses set up with bank loans , run people down and "move on".

It is the worst form of human injustice.
It will repeat itself again unless we get justice for the victims of the carnage.

Stop bugging us on NL with that narrative, go and explain all that to the judicial panel set up about Lekki and other events regarding protest..

Stop fuelling tribal tension.

Go and read how Nobel Laureate Award came into existence..

May be you would have a rethink about what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:

Pdp has no right to spread fake news which their media wing , AIT just did

AIT is no media wing to PDP. If U think so, then I will be right to call TVC, NTA, BON & every other office an APC member is heading, a wing of the APC.

If Buhari is in charge of appointing a chairman for INEC will you agree if I say INEC is a wing of APC?

Because AIT is owned by a PDP floor member does not mean it's working for PDP.

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:

Stop bugging us on NL with that narrative, go and explain all that to the judicial panel set up about Lekki and other events regarding protest..

Stop fuelling tribal tension.

Go and read how Nobel Laureate Award came into existence..

May be you would have a rethink about what you are doing.

When the IPOB bombers were apprehended in Rivers, it made us better prepared and plan ahead. There is a lesson for us individually and collectively in all these issues.

Since you pretend not to have seen the benefit of investigating these characters like AIT, IPOB leaders and their terrorist arsonist followers, I will repeat again, IPOB terrorists crimes should not be foisted on my innocent Law abiding Igbo brothers and sisters.

We must join hands to insist that the IPOB arsonists are separated from the innocent law abiding Igbos.
Igbos are not arsonists and terrorists. IPOB is not Igbo
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by helinues: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
nettpen:

AIT is no media wing to PDP. If U think so, then I will be right to call TVC, NTA, BON & every other office an APC member is heading, a wing of the APC.

If Buhari is in charge of appointing a chairman for INEC will you agree if I say INEC is a wing of APC?

Because AIT is owned by a PDP floor member does not mean it's working for PDP.

Of which interest is CNN and FOX representing regarding USA politics?

Pls let's be logical when having a discussion.

Is TVC not known as APC media wing?
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
NaMeAboki:
AIT has been relentlessly biased against the president, the north and Islam; it often dwells on and exaggerates negative stories against the aforementioned.

This is not surprising considering it's proprietor Raymond Dokpesi is a staunch PDP member who even vied for the party's chairmanship and was a beneficiary of juicy contracts from the Jonathan administration, including the controversial documentary propaganda against PMB towards the 2015 elections.

A staff of AIT tweeted in error & that's it. Don't bring PDP into it.

You say PDP is dead but the mention of PDP gives APC members HBP. Relax

2 Likes

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:

Of which interest is CNN and FOX representing regarding USA politics?

Pls let's be logical when having a discussion.

Is TVC not known as APC media wing?

Until AIT or PDP says so, it remains an allegation. I don't mind having AIT working for PDP. No problem to me. But if AIT has not said they are working for PDP then you can't just put words into their mouth.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by helinues: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
nettpen:

Until AIT or PDP says so, it remains an allegation. I don't mind having AIT working for PDP. No problem to me. But if AIT has not said they are working for PDP then you can't just put words into their mouth.

Just see as how you have been shifting goal post all in the name of proving no point..

A staff of AIT tweeted in error & that's it.

Just imagine what you wrote

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
nettpen:

A staff of AIT tweeted in error & that's it. Don't bring PDP into it.

You say PDP is dead but the mention of PDP gives APC members HBP. Relax

Yaki84 already said AIT did not make mistake. This mistake is not a mistake and please let us not make light of its original intention; to burn down Lagos again and then try to suggest that the victims should move on
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

When the IPOB bombers were apprehended in Rivers, it made us better prepared and plan ahead. There is a lesson for us individually and collectively in all these issues.

Since you pretend not to have seen the benefit of investigating these characters like AIT, IPOB leaders and their terrorist arsonist followers, I will repeat again, IPOB terrorists crimes should not be foisted on my innocent Law abiding Igbo brothers and sisters.

We must join hands to insist that the IPOB arsonists are separated from the innocent law abiding Igbos.
Igbos are not arsonists and terrorists. IPOB is not Igbo

Guy if you mistakenly accuse an Igbo man of being an IPOB member & he is persecuted wrongly do you know that can lead to tribal war in few days?

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:

Just see as how you have been shifting goal post all in the name of proving no point..

Just imagine what you wrote

Hold AIT & its Twitter handler responsible. Don't make it around PDP. PDP is an opposition, & in democracy, oppositions are valuable.

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
136six:
[s][/s]

Good work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by helinues: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
136six:
smiley

no rest for trolls

cc
helinues

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

Rule 1
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by yaki84: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
GavelSlam:

Would you die if you create jobs yourself?
Will ur father had die if he had created one?

2 Likes

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by GavelSlam: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
yaki84:

Will ur father had die if he had created one?

Actually he created lots of jobs.

Branches across the country.

I'm sure yours didnt.

Neither would you.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by yaki84: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
GavelSlam:

Actually he created lots of jobs.

Branches across the country.

I'm sure yours didnt.

Neither would you.
Then try and sustain it.
Making useless comments on nairaland wont and cant grow the useless jobs he created.
Try and upgrade it.
Next idiot please

2 Likes

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by GavelSlam: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
yaki84:

Then try and sustain it.
Making useless comments on nairaland wont and cant grow the useless jobs he created.
Try and upgrade it.
Next idiot please

It's doing well while you are still looking for work.

Must hurt to be you.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by yaki84: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
GavelSlam:

It's doing well while you are still looking for work.

Must hurt to be you.
Its ok...
Can another idiot come forward....
Am done talking with idiots.
Channel ur stupidity to appropriate quarters.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by GavelSlam: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
yaki84:

Its ok...
Can another idiot come forward....

NOUN graduate sef.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau / The Shameful Obi Cubana Cow Meat Stampede Video They Didn't Show You! / President Buhari Receives Briefing On Situation In Guinea-Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.