Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! (3624 Views)

Alhaji Lai Mohammed And NBC Should Stop The Unnecessary Attack On Dstv / Tune To AIT Now And Listen To Fr Kukah / Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
One day, maybe in 30 years, southerners will have sense!
Even though we all saw the importation of thugs by suit wearing fulani agents, The burning of cars in Abuja, but when the dust settled, the verdict was as follows :
Igbos burnt Yoruba businesses, Yoruba looted Igbo businesses,

3 Likes

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by NaMeAboki: 5:01am On Dec 08, 2020
nettpen:

A staff of AIT tweeted in error & that's it. Don't bring PDP into it.

You say PDP is dead but the mention of PDP gives APC members HBP. Relax

My friend if you had any gumption and the power of comprehension you would have noticed that I was not referring to only this one incidence but the habitual bias of AIT against; PMB, the north and Islam for reasons already given.
Neither did I referred to PDP as dead - pls do not put words into my mouth.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2020
NaMeAboki:

My friend if you had any gumption and the power of comprehension you would have noticed that I was not referring to only this one incidence but the habitual bias of AIT against; PMB, the north and Islam for reasons already given.
Neither did I referred to PDP as dead - pls do not put words into my mouth.

Which other news report have U noticed AIT's bias. Tell me.

AIT is now your newly found interest. Now AIT is against the entire north. Like, hello, when did that start.

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Is NBC afraid of AIT?
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by NaMeAboki: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
nettpen:

Which other news report have U noticed AIT's bias. Tell me.

AIT is now your newly found interest. Now AIT is against the entire north. Like, hello, when did that start.

Once again you continue to exhibit your poor comprehension; because I have already given you a specific example of AIT's bias by referring to the propaganda documentary against PMB in 2015 towards the general elections.

However; my posts described in general terms a continuum of bias (not specific incidences) along with the station's modus operandi by use of the following key words: Habit; often, dwell on, exaggerate, negative stories - this should be apparent to anyone with basic English comprehension.

No; I have always spoken about the bias of southern media; not AIT alone, lest it be a new found interest (though I consider it among the worst offenders among the majors media houses) - I therefore don't know where you got that notion from - except from your seemingly wandering mind.

For the final time; go and learn how to read and comprehend - and pls don't come back here again.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Once again you continue to exhibit your poor comprehension; because I have already given you a specific example of AIT's bias by referring to the propaganda documentary against PMB in 2015 towards the general elections.

However; my posts described in general terms a continuum of bias (not specific incidences) along with the station's modus operandi by use of the following key words: Habit; often, dwell on, exaggerate, negative stories - this should be apparent to anyone with basic English comprehension.

No; I have always spoken about the bias of southern media; not AIT alone, lest it be a new found interest (though I consider it among the worst offenders among the majors media houses) - I therefore don't know where you got that notion from - except from your seemingly wandering mind.

For the final time; go and learn how to read and comprehend - and pls don't come back here again.

Aboki shine my shoe!

2 Likes

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by NaMeAboki: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
nettpen:

Aboki shine my shoe!

I am sure you must have meant I should Fvck your mother, aunties, sisters; in fact all those Olosho females wey pack full your family.

Olodo rabata, can't hold an argument so he resorts to insults - well you just engaged the wrong guy; I am not a push over; better not engage me again. angry

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
NaMeAboki:

I am sure you must have meant I should Fvck your mother, aunties, sisters; in fact all those Olosho females wey pack full your family.

Olodo rabata, can't hold an argument so he resorts to insults - well you just engaged the wrong guy; I am not a push over; better not engage me again. angry

Look who is also insulting now. I am not your problem, ask your mother who your real father is. I swear I'm not the one. Honestly.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by NaMeAboki: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
nettpen:

Look who is also insulting now. I am not your problem, ask your mother who your real father is. I swear I'm not the one. Honestly.

Imagine that coming from a baby factory product; conceived a bastard and born delinquent, without manners or home training.

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Imagine that coming from a baby factory product; conceived a bastard and born delinquent, without manners or home training.

Aboki, shine my shoe. I get only N20. Say thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by NaMeAboki: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
nettpen:

Aboki, shine my shoe. I get only N20. Say thank you sir.

Is that how much your mother charges for one night? - my dog needs a bed mate; I am ready to pay.

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 5:28am On Dec 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Is that how much your mother charges for one night? - my dog needs a bed mate; I am ready to pay.

Aboki naturally nor get brain before, you are just one. Like father, like Aboki. Like mother like Aboki. Like dog like Aboki. Take N20.

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by ChoCho54(f): 6:06am On Dec 09, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

When the IPOB bombers were apprehended in Rivers, it made us better prepared and plan ahead. There is a lesson for us individually and collectively in all these issues.

Since you pretend not to have seen the benefit of investigating these characters like AIT, IPOB leaders and their terrorist arsonist followers, I will repeat again, IPOB terrorists crimes should not be foisted on my innocent Law abiding Igbo brothers and sisters.

We must join hands to insist that the IPOB arsonists are separated from the innocent law abiding Igbos.
Igbos are not arsonists and terrorists. IPOB is not Igbo
Stop regurgitating like a scared he-goat.

IPOB burnt down Oba Lil'Wayne palace!
Hahahhaha hahahaha hahahaha
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by ChoCho54(f): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Hian! Aboki please shut up and shine his shoes quickly.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by ChoCho54(f): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

You just described the lot of 70% northern population. Hahahhaha hahahaha hahahaha

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by ChoCho54(f): 6:14am On Dec 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Just shine his shoes first.

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by NaMeAboki: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2020
nettpen:

Aboki naturally nor get brain before, you are just one. Like father, like Aboki. Like mother like Aboki. Like dog like Aboki. Take N20.

Lol, after you've just been thoroughly schooled by an Aboki like the dimwit you are - abeg send that your Olosho mama, my dog is waiting.

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by NaMeAboki: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2020
ChoCho54:
Hian! Aboki please shut up and shine his shoes quickly.

See as one Olosho just land as soon as she heard I am wiling to pay for my dog - hope you no get HIV.

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by ChoCho54(f): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

See as one Olosho just land as soon as she heard I am wiling to pay for dog - hope you no get HIV.
I have transferred it to your butt naked hijab wearing mama.

Have you shined his shoes? Hope you are using original kiwi?
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by ChoCho54(f): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Lol, after you've just been thoroughly schooled by an Aboki like the dimwit you are - abeg send that your Olosho mama, my dog is waiting.
You don't have a dog because the Religion of piss abhors it.
What you have is livestock which doubles as your bedmates too....fact.

1 Like

Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by ChoCho54(f): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
One day, maybe in 30 years, southerners will have sense!
Even though we all saw the importation of thugs by suit wearing fulani agents, The burning of cars in Abuja, but when the dust settled, the verdict was as follows :
Igbos burnt Yoruba businesses, Yoruba looted Igbo businesses,

That's who we are, there's no end in sight.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

At last! The zombie has accepted that he is an Aboki, oya come & shine my shoe. I will pay N20 for a pair.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by NaMeAboki: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2020
ChoCho54:
I have transferred it to your butt naked hijab wearing mama.

Have you shined his shoes? Hope you are using original kiwi?

Agaracha!
What are you doing here?
The chief impregnator at the baby factory is waiting for you.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by NaMeAboki: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2020
nettpen:

At last! The zombie has accepted that he is an Aboki, oya come & shine my shoe. I will pay N20 for a pair.

The stark illiterate can't even read that Aboki is in my username - what a shame.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

The stark illiterate can't even read that Aboki is in my username - what a shame.

A stark illiterate is someone that can't read or write.

Mumu, what did I just do?

Aboki get back to shoe shinning. When you done go & lick Buhari's balls & shine Aisha's pussy. Next.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by NaMeAboki: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
nettpen:

A stark illiterate is someone that can't read or write.

Mumu, what did I just do?

Aboki get back to shoe shinning. When you done go & lick Buhari's balls & shine Aisha's pussy. Next.

If you check the dictionary you will find that illiterate encompasses much more broader meaning than your obvious narrow limited vocabulary.

Go back to school you no gree - oya continue advertising your illiteracy.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

If you check the dictionary you will find that illiterate encompasses much more broader meaning than your obvious narrow limited vocabulary.

Go back to school you no gree - oya continue advertising your illiteracy.

Aboki shine my shoe.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by NaMeAboki: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
nettpen:

Aboki shine my shoe.

Jobless youth with no future ambition - just repeating himself like an idiotic parrot.
Re: NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! by nettpen: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Jobless youth with no future ambition - just repeating himself like an idiotic parrot.

Aboki shine my shoe...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Polygamy Is Not A Sin” – Reno Acts To Yul Edochie’s Second Marriage / Can A Court Actually Remove A Sitting President / BREAKING: APC Declares Osun State Governor, Adeleke Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.