Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

President Buhari Has Changed Alot Of Things In Borno - Ahmed Bashir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Changed Alot Of Things In Borno - Ahmed Bashir (155 Views)

Ahmed Bashir Threatening Civil War / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Changed Alot Of Things In Borno - Ahmed Bashir by MrGoood: 1:47am On Dec 08, 2020
Amid Terrorists actrocites in Borno, Ahmad Bashir, the personal assistant to President Buhari on New Media, says a lot has changed in Borno state under the Buhari-led administration.

Bashir stated this on his Twitter handle this afternoon while reacting to the comment by the state governor, Babagana Zulum, who said the security situation in the state has since improved under Buhari.

https://leakers.ng/buhari-makes-a-lot-of-changes-in-borno-bashir-ahmed

Re: President Buhari Has Changed Alot Of Things In Borno - Ahmed Bashir by Mokason288(m): 1:55am On Dec 08, 2020
A lot has changed in Nigeria sincerely since Buhari became President...

We wish he could return Nigeria the exact same way he met it , and leave it like that before going to see his ancestors

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

(1) (Reply)

Senate President Receiving Leadership Awards / Oyeyemi And Modernisation Of FRSC: An Overview Of Anti Corruption Campaigns / Anambra Man Of The Year: The Search Begins (odogwublog.com Reports)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.