Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,707 members, 7,855,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours (27404 Views)

Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame 2020: List Of Honourees / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by kuuljay(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2020
Igbo amala,thank God I married an igbo lady,they are irresistible

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by ZooOga: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2020
Abeg, is the Covid -19 pandemic finished? shocked

Doesn't Agbani Darego have a new born baby to nurse?
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Nickymezor(f): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2020
tfash96:
hoerica ni
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Blackdisciple(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Igbo gurls
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by LordOfTheGame: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2020
Nonexistent:
Does it mean all top beauty queens in Nigeria are Ibos? I don't get it.

Just say Igbo Amaka and stop doubting. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by LordOfTheGame: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2020
Nwanne Igbo Amaka, Igbo Ebuka, Igbo Di Uto.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by smith1985(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Igbo is indeed Amaka........umunne m

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by bethelofficial: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2020
Rent Artificial Grass For Your Upcoming Event from Nigeria's Number One Importers of Artificial Grass.

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by daleehat: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2020
Sarmiz24:
All igbos, I don’t understand .....
South East and fine galz self be like 5 and 6

You think if Northerners are to fully participate in this yeye competition , Igbo will come 3rd or even 4th?? wise up those are mere market creamy beauty. Come to the North and see natural beauty you won't ever mention Igbo again anywhere that beauty is mentioned

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by daleehat: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2020
AFONJACOW:
They should put the caption this way...Nigeria to celebrate Igbo Queens because from my observations most of them are okoros and few Niger Deltans... Nah only a f00l go talk say igbos are left over in Nigeria , you can never see afonja and their yam legs in this kind of honour

igbo Amaka grin grin
If the North participate in this forbidden competition Igbo won't make top ten list I bet you

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by fairlyisabel(f): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2020
igbo babes...............na only una fine for this country BEVIES OF BEAUTY
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2020
They called igbos flat-head but they’ rank higher than any tribe in this shitty country if beauty is a case study. Only fulanis comes close.
Meanwhile I just realized if you type flat head together, it automatically shows IGBO.

Seun I’d advice you work on this ASAP.
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by AFONJACOW(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2020
daleehat:

If the North participate in this forbidden competition Igbo won't make top ten list I bet you
they are haramist, so they have no say in civilization... Shut ur trap up .... Forbidden competition... What are u doing with mobile phone almajiri
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2020
daleehat:

Why are you crying over igbo flooding the list ? The so called North should go and make their own list. Only Fulanis can compete with igbo not the Hausas.
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by speedchariot(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by JaneYave(f): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Agbani Darego has just being delivered of her baby,. How will she make it.
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by PHijo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nonexistent:
Does it mean all top beauty queens in Nigeria are Ibos? I don't get it.

Most, not all. Anyway, like anything Nigerian most pageants could be rigged. That's probably one of the reasons Nigeria has not done well in beauty pageants on a global stage since Agbani Darego won almost 20 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by joelala(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
and flavor too
chiemmanuel:
Femi fani kayode and Emmanuel emenike won't miss this

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by xxxXXXxxx: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
I like this thread! Beautiful people just full everywhere.
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Bakin3(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Check my signature.
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Shalommy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Well, i'm not an igbo but 90% of igbo girls are beautiful. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by lascos912(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
lekki1444:
shocked the organisers must be igbo. why are all the women igbo ? this is tribalism. shocked
not all of them are Igbo's some are Yoruba, Edo,Benue and 1 hausa

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by lascos912(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
AFONJACOW:
They should put the caption this way...Nigeria to celebrate Igbo Queens because from my observations most of them are okoros and few Niger Deltans... Nah only a f00l go talk say igbos are left over in Nigeria , you can never see afonja and their yam legs in this kind of honour

igbo Amaka grin grin
it seems you are blind
Check the list again you will see Yoruba
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by MSesan: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
That is not their real face oo!

#EndDeception!
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by leomarz007: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
phransix2:
They all have one thing in common... They sh*it with their anus...

I love you for this comment. lol
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Farukshy: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
daleehat:

You think if Northerners are to fully participate in this yeye competition , Igbo will come 3rd or even 4th?? wise up those are mere market creamy beauty. Come to the North and see natural beauty you won't ever mention Igbo again anywhere that beauty is mentioned
abeg if u are calling not call only the fulains, because northerners and westerners are ugly reach teeth. Pls truth be told this trib called the Igbos are beautiful, my elder brother got married to an igbo woman, come and see sweet children..abeg the fine enter belle

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Farukshy: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
PHijo:

Most, not all. Anyway, like anything Nigerian most pageants could be rigged. That's probably one of the reasons Nigeria has not done well in beauty pageants on a global stage since Agbani Darego won almost 20 years ago.
Pls stop hating..the igbo girl that last represent naija was among the last 3 standing, even the yourba girl that represent last common wealth was also among the last 10 standing...truth be told this trib igbo ,has the most beautiful girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) / Peter Okoye Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From Escae-Benin University (Pix) / Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.