Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,360 members, 7,846,563 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours (27392 Views)

Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame 2020: List Of Honourees / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by davididenyi(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
I did not see bobbrisky here ooo, were she de?
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by PHijo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Farukshy:

Pls stop hating..the igbo girl that last represent naija was among the last 3 standing, even the yourba girl that represent last common wealth was also among the last 10 standing...truth be told this trib igbo ,has the most beautiful girl

That's your opinion! For me it is Ijaw girls. It is no coincidence an Ijaw woman won miss World for Nigeria. We've got beautiful women from all over Nigeria but I have always preferred Ijaw, Yoruba and Efik women to Igbo women. Most of them don't have the physical features I like.
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by AFONJACOW(m): 2:48am On Dec 09, 2020
lascos912:
it seems you are blind
Check the list again you will see Yoruba
how many yellowbars are there
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by TeeMonee(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2020
if you what to rule this world you'll never be tribalistic.... learn to say i am from a tribe in most of your words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) / Toyin Lawani & Son Dress Up As 'wonder Woman' & 'iron Man' For His 4th Birthday / #shalanga: Iyabo Ojo & Daughter Step Out In Style To An Event Last Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.